Obama AG Eric Holder attends La Raza conference!!

La Raza means The Race. They are a super-racist, anti-white and anti-american organization and Obozo and chief cop Holder are on their side!!!

Eric Holder At National Council Of La Raza Convention Promises Aggressive Civil Rights Protection

Posted: 07/08/2012 12:35

LAS VEGAS -- The U.S. Justice Department will aggressively protect the civil liberties, voting rights and safety of Latinos in the United States, Attorney General Eric Holder promised during a Saturday address at the National Council of La Raza Convention in Las Vegas.

Holder also offered a specific warning to Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, and any agency wanting to emulate Arpaio’s efforts to round up and expel undocumented immigrants at any cost.

“These policies simply have no place in responsible law enforcement, and they must not and simply will not be tolerated as long as I am attorney general of the United States,” Holder said.

We cracker haters have to stick together.

La Raza means The Race. They are a super-racist, anti-white and anti-american organization and Obozo and chief cop Holder are on their side!!!

Eric Holder At National Council Of La Raza Convention Promises Aggressive Civil Rights Protection

Posted: 07/08/2012 12:35

LAS VEGAS -- The U.S. Justice Department will aggressively protect the civil liberties, voting rights and safety of Latinos in the United States, Attorney General Eric Holder promised during a Saturday address at the National Council of La Raza Convention in Las Vegas.

Holder also offered a specific warning to Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, and any agency wanting to emulate Arpaio’s efforts to round up and expel undocumented immigrants at any cost.

“These policies simply have no place in responsible law enforcement, and they must not and simply will not be tolerated as long as I am attorney general of the United States,” Holder said.

Obviously english is your second language because i cannot see anyone with a grasp of the english language getting such crazy ideas from eric holder saying he will protect the rights of latinos. Unless you feel it is your right to be a bigot against latinos and do all in your power to screw them over.

have you people had enough of this race baiting administration yet?
links in article at site

SNIP:
Figures. Holder Demands Journalists Show Photo ID to Get Into His NAACP Talk on Evils of Photo ID Laws

Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, July 10, 2012, 5:59 PM
You just can’t make this stuff up.

Eric Holder gave a talk today at the annual NAACP conference in Houston. The far left Attorney General slammed the recent state voter ID laws. In order to cover the event as a journalist you had to show a photo ID.

Via the Joe Pags Show:

SNIP:
NOTE: All media must present government-issued photo I.D. (such as a driver’s license) as well as valid media credentials
. Members of the media must RSVP to receive press credentials athttp://action.naacp.org/page/s/registration. For security purposes, media check-in and equipment set up must be completed by 9:45 a.m. CDT for a 10:00 a.m. CDT security sweep. Once the security sweep is completed, additional media equipment will NOT be permitted to enter and swept equipment will NOT be permitted to exit. Press inquiries regarding logistics should be directed to REDACTED.

all of it at
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...nto-his-naacp-talk-on-evils-of-photo-id-laws/

I would like to attend this La Raza event and give a speech as follows:

"In 2012, I woke up in a country...

- where being an illegal immigrant can land you 2 years in prison
- if you marry someone for the sole purpose of helping them become a citizen will get you jail time
- where National. State, and Local authorities are expected to enforce immigration laws (e.g. Arizona)
- where foreigners can be denied entry or deported if they are deemed to be a drain on the economy or otherwise not enhancing the economy.

- (..here's the big one) - Latinos are required to produce a National ID when voting in Elections.

If you thought I was talking about the USA, you are wrong. The country I woke up in was Mexico when I was there on vacation. Everything stated above surrounding immigration laws and national ID cards for voting is true. Based on the logic and vitriol of Holder and his hustlers at La Raza about the US being racist for wanting to enforce immigration and protect voter integrity, means that Mexico is more racist than the USA. Shouldn't La Raza and supporters like Holder be concerned about what is going on in Mexico?"

I would like to attend this La Raza event and give a speech as follows:

"In 2012, I woke up in a country...

- where being an illegal immigrant can land you 2 years in prison
- if you marry someone for the sole purpose of helping them become a citizen will get you jail time
- where National. State, and Local authorities are expected to enforce immigration laws (e.g. Arizona)
- where foreigners can be denied entry or deported if they are deemed to be a drain on the economy or otherwise not enhancing the economy.

- (..here's the big one) - Latinos are required to produce a National ID when voting in Elections.

If you thought I was talking about the USA, you are wrong. The country I woke up in was Mexico when I was there on vacation. Everything stated above surrounding immigration laws and national ID cards for voting is true. Based on the logic and vitriol of Holder and his hustlers at La Raza about the US being racist for wanting to enforce immigration and protect voter integrity, means that Mexico is more racist than the USA. Shouldn't La Raza and supporters like Holder be concerned about what is going on in Mexico?"

Yup. Don't be caught as an illegal in Mexico. Used to be jail time. Think thats changed now.

We should adopt Mexico's illegal alien laws. Works for me.

He's jusr shoring up a voting block for the upcoming election. :eusa_shhh:

Yup. Why else would the AG of the US be visiting La Raza??

Gotta get that Hispanic vote baby.

Ahhh, somebody's jealous. Isn't that cute?

Poll: Latinos solidly back Obama, but signs of a generational shift

The president leads Romney 66%-25% among more than 1,000 Latino registered voters surveyed April 16 to May 31, matching his muscular showing in the 2008 election among Hispanics.

Romney is in the weakest position among Latinos of any presidential contender since 1996 — and in those intervening 16 years their percentage of the electorate has doubled.

Maybe La Raza and Holder can discuss why it is racist when Arizona and other border states complain of the burden of people from Sonora entering the USA yet when those same people seek to return to Sonora are also labeled as being a burden by Sonoran government. Where is the racist call?

The Bullshit meter runs high at La Raza.

He's jusr shoring up a voting block for the upcoming election. :eusa_shhh:

The president leads Romney 66%-25% among more than 1,000 Latino registered voters surveyed April 16 to May 31, matching his muscular showing in the 2008 election among Hispanics.

Romney is in the weakest position among Latinos of any presidential contender since 1996 — and in those intervening 16 years their percentage of the electorate has doubled.

yep, Democrats are nothing without identity politics..the hell we are ALL Americans

yep, Democrats are nothing without identity politics..the hell we are ALL Americans

I'm guessing you wouldn't be whining so much if Romney lead Obama by 41 percentage points over Obama among Latino voters. Too bad for you it's the other way around :lol:

La Raza, which means "The Race", is one of the most racist organizations in America.

Another blaring example of complete lack of integrity is when liberals give The Race a free pass.
Along with the naacp

Holder needs to campaign for Obama, how else is Obama going to know how to buy votes.

I'm guessing you wouldn't be whining so much if Romney lead Obama by 41 percentage points over Obama among Latino voters. Too bad for you it's the other way around :lol:

who cares, all that matters will be in November..
we see that you Democrats don't care about this race baiting administration as long as it looks like it could give them a win
It's a shame to see you people drive a wedge between people believing we are ALL AMERICANS

pathetic

Last edited:

who cares, all that matters will be in November..
we see that you Democrats don't care about this race baiting administration as long as it looks like it could give them a win
It's a shame to see you people drive a wedge between people believing we are ALL AMERICANS

pathetic
And in Nov, Latinos will overwhelmingly support Obama. Nobody can get elected without a good percentage of the Latino vote. Romney doesn't have it, and he never will. Good luck in Nov! :thup:

Forum List

Back