Obama advisors seek rationed medical care

ERs don't deliver healthcare? Really?
The example of a small remote town in Appalachia is really not applicable to the rest of the country. The same people lack running water and television. So what? And how is Obamacare going to help that situation at all?

As I plainly said, an ER is a PART of health care. Not health care. There are many people who lack access to health care.

If your father had to get sick he got much better care now than he would have in 10 years. In 10 years his lifespan would be much shorter, since many treatments would be deemed "too expensive" and denied.

Again, please rethink your statement. I'm sure you don't mean what this says. It is both rude and irrational.

You keep repeating yourself like it adds credibility. It does not.
If your father had lived in Oregon he probably wouldn't have lived as long as he did, owing to rationed care.

If your father had lived in Oregon he probably wouldn't have lived as long as he did, owing to rationed care.

I don't need added credibility. I need for you to read and think.

I don't need added credibility. I need for you to read and think.

Well that's good because you don't have any. You merely repeat Democrat crap talking points like it's the word of god.
For the record, Obamacare fails at every goal it set itself. It does not increase the number of insured people. It does not lower health care costs. It does not bend the cost curve, It does not allow people to keep their doctors and health plans. And it does not NOT increase the deficit one thin dime. Every one of those statements was a lie.

You know what's sad? That you have misunderstood most of what's been said in the thread, and you don't realize it. Yeah, government will ration health care. So does private insurance. DUH. We're explaining to you that you're already living with rationed care. Already, so what's your beef?
Were you one of the lemmings who repeated the White House's ridiculous contention that there would be no rationing?

Yes. I bet you were.

"if you like your health care plan, you can keep it." -B.O.
Wasn't Romneycare supposed to be a predictor of how Obamacare will work? Well, here it is. Rationing is inevitable in a system with no other cost controls.
Massachusetts Slashes Funding, Rations Care | Heartlander Magazine
And you, no doubt, believe what the likes of Rush and Hannity hand feed you.

Were you one of the lemmings who repeated the White House's ridiculous contention that there would be no rationing?

Yes. I bet you were.

"if you like your health care plan, you can keep it." -B.O.
Wasn't Romneycare supposed to be a predictor of how Obamacare will work? Well, here it is. Rationing is inevitable in a system with no other cost controls.
Massachusetts Slashes Funding, Rations Care | Heartlander Magazine
And you, no doubt, believe what the likes of Rush and Hannity hand feed you.

Do you see any mention of Rush or Hannity there? No, I didn't think so either.

Holy shit!
Everyone can afford health insurance.
Through your employer. In the private market. Low income or no income people are eligible for Medicaid.
For seniors, there is Medicare which they can supplement with private insurance.

You are discussing something that you have no clue about. No, everyone cannot afford health insurance.

Many employers don't offer insurance.

The private market can be too expensive.

Many people are low income, but not low enough to qualify for Medicaid.

There is also long term care insurance. Workers are covered through worker's Compensation.

Which requires that you get hurt at work.

But that's not health care. Health care is comprehensive.

Again, again, again, people are not asking for Cadillac care. They are asking for decent care, so they can have decent health.

No insurance coverage from government is even going to come close what private insurers provide today.
Obamacare is nothing but the creation of new bureaucracy. It is political. Obamacare is a new entitlement designed to attract new voters to the democrat party.
The Obamacare fans think the PPACA will give them free and on demand care.
No it does not.
Obamacare is just one giant 320 million person HMO.
DO you really think our federal government is going to give you a perfect unencumbered system free of bureaucracy and administrative nonsense that comes with every other government program?

You've got that backward. The GOP is against it because it will draw voters to the Democratic party.

People in other countries live longer because they eat healthier foods do not drive nearly as many motor vehicle miles as Americans, smoke less, have far less violent crime, Exercise more and by the grace of heredity, longevity.

Side issues, fantasies, blaming.
Yours is a pile of excuses and deflection.
Anyone can afford health insurance. The problem is people would rather not buy it.
There is no asking. Only demanding. Demanding that others pay for what they want.
Any government bureaucracy is doomed to failure. PPACA is a huge bureaucracy.

Well that's good because you don't have any. You merely repeat Democrat crap talking points like it's the word of god.
For the record, Obamacare fails at every goal it set itself. It does not increase the number of insured people. It does not lower health care costs. It does not bend the cost curve, It does not allow people to keep their doctors and health plans. And it does not NOT increase the deficit one thin dime. Every one of those statements was a lie.

Enjoy Faux News.

Anyone can afford health insurance. The problem is people would rather not buy it.
There is no asking. Only demanding. Demanding that others pay for what they want.

That shoe would be on your foot. Your arguments are nonsense, even you must know that they are nonsense. There are people who can't afford housing, how can they afford health insurance?

Private health insurance is expensive. Insurers don't want to cover people with preexisting conditions like a history of cancer or heart attacks. This is the real world.

You know what's funny?

The people who are saying "Private insurance companies ration health care now!" simultaneously believe that government healthcare, covering millions more people with the same number of health care professionals, won't ration health care.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Um, no, actually no one has said that at all, numbnuts.
The White House did, you moron.

Notice how they put the word in quotes, too? That's their way of saying you guys are fulla shit for saying it in the first place.

Enjoy Faux News.

That shoe would be on your foot. Your arguments are nonsense, even you must know that they are nonsense. There are people who can't afford housing, how can they afford health insurance?

Private health insurance is expensive. Insurers don't want to cover people with preexisting conditions like a history of cancer or heart attacks. This is the real world.

OK so you have no response and admit I am correct. Thanks for clearing that up.

Enjoy Faux News.

What you are is misinformed and paranoid. Which makes you the perfect Fox News viewer.

Enjoy Faux News.

What you are is misinformed and paranoid. Which makes you the perfect Fox News viewer.

I dont own a television, so obviously am not a Fox viewer. You merely repeat the same unfounded statements and drag in your dead father for sympathy and expect everyone else to roll over and agree. That won't fly around here.
Check my thread today where I repost an article from the Journal about doctors in MD and disability cases.

Wrong from start to finish. Your comment that we were lucky that he didn't die ten years from now was just plain illogical. :cuckoo:

His government health care was great. He wasn't told to die. There were no death panels, there are no death panels, and yes, you're getting your information from Fox News.

Wrong from start to finish. Your comment that we were lucky that he didn't die ten years from now was just plain illogical. :cuckoo:

His government health care was great. He wasn't told to die. There were no death panels, there are no death panels, and yes, you're getting your information from Fox News.

You are clearly an idiot, unable to process simple information. Obamacare has not been fully implemented yet. That is why your father was lucky. IN 10 years when it is fully implemented his experience would have been substantially different. If I dont have a TV how am I getting my information from Fox News? Did you bug my house to find out? Creepy.
And here's some neg rep because you are an ass.

You are clearly an idiot, unable to process simple information. Obamacare has not been fully implemented yet. That is why your father was lucky. IN 10 years when it is fully implemented his experience would have been substantially different. If I dont have a TV how am I getting my information from Fox News? Did you bug my house to find out? Creepy.
And here's some neg rep because you are an ass.

Someone who says that a person is lucky they died this year and not in ten years is not an expert on processing information. :cuckoo:

Government health care is government health care. That's why I bring up Medicare. It's government health care. There's nothing in the bill about death panels, not now, not in ten years. You forget we live in a democracy.

Regarding the TV, no right winger on these boards ever admits to watching Fox News, but they always have the same misinformation.

Last edited:
So if you live in a $1,000,000 home, you'll have to get about 30 less fortunate people to move in with you, with their housing ration "credits", to be able to afford the montly payment to the sheriffs office.

Total equality baby!! THIS born again liberal is all in!!!!!
If "bucs90" is so condescending about "true equality, how can he support the right to "vote" - perhaps the last bastion of real equality in America.

ERs don't deliver healthcare? Really?

They're required only to provide emergency stabilizing care. But don't worry, Paul Ryan and the rest of the GOP is trying to get them off the hook for that requirement.

Bullshit..
My sister in law who has not worked in years, has a deadly heart condition that causes the heart muscle to thicken. She an indigent patient yet is getting the best care. She is getting a pace maker and a defib implanted next week.
Of course she is on medicaid because she cannot afford to buy insurance.
You lefties just want taxpayer funded free shit. Obamacare is a political tool for democrats to acquire and retain political power

Forum List

Back