Obama Advisor paid MILLIONS from Hedge Fund

Hedge fund paid Obama adviser Summers $5.2 million

5.7 MILLION over a year as a PART Time Manager. Can we say BONUSES? He would seem to be hiring the Wolves to guard the sheep herd.

Yes, because we would really want someone who doesn't know a thing about banks, economics and finance advising Obama on banks, economics and finance. Good job, RGS!

BUT wait, YOUR party INSISTED PUBLICALLY that anyone receiving Bonuses was a leach, a thief and was trying to destroy our economy.

Hedge fund paid Obama adviser Summers $5.2 million

5.7 MILLION over a year as a PART Time Manager. Can we say BONUSES? He would seem to be hiring the Wolves to guard the sheep herd.

Yes, because we would really want someone who doesn't know a thing about banks, economics and finance advising Obama on banks, economics and finance. Good job, RGS!

BUT wait, YOUR party INSISTED PUBLICALLY that anyone receiving Bonuses was a leach, a thief and was trying to destroy our economy.

And your party said that Jesus Christ's brother is Satan. Well, actually not your party, but Mormon members of your party.

You cannot generalize what a "party" is saying by what a few people say or do.

And I don't belong to one party. I've never voted for the same party twice.

And your party said that Jesus Christ's brother is Satan. Well, actually not your party, but Mormon members of your party.

But you can generalize what a party is saying by what the leadership is saying. Eh?

And I don't belong to one party. I've never voted for the same party twice.

Well except we have it on Public Record that a vast Majority, in fact almost all, of the Democrats in the House of Representatives voted their outrage at Bonuses and they spewed the insults and personal attacks on anyone that received them. Ohh wait, I forgot, only CERTAIN bonuses are bad.

We also have on public Record the fact that a Msjority of Democratic Senators AGREED with the House. So ya I can see how judging a party by a VAST MAJORITY of its Federally elected officials is some how not indicative of what the party believes. I also have some land in Florida I can sell ya, cheap, has a bridge on it as well.

Forum List

Back