Obama Advisor Linked to Real Estate Scandals

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, announced today that it has obtained documents linking Valerie Jarrett, an advisor to Barack Obama and the co-chairman of the President-Elect's transition team, to a series of real estate scandals, including several housing projects operated by convicted felon and Obama fundraiser/friend Antoin "Tony" Rezko.

Story continues here

Time Magazine article on Valeri Jarrett here

Remember, now Obama's the man, we don't judge people by the company they keep anymore.

Not following the story.. Granted this site promotes right wing nut jobs... She was a board member for fund raising for the project. She was on several other boards as well.. She did not have hands on management. Not to mention these structures are being torn down becuase they are in an up and comming high rent district.. the price of the land means its no longer feasible to keep projects there. Not to mention that Katrina proved that concentration of poverty leads to a continuance of poverty... I give everyone on board props for demolition....

Obama's dirty, has been from the get go. Libs don't mind dirty politicians, so it won't matter how much turns up about him, they're going to love him regardless. They actually admire smut.

This was brought up months ago. Libs ignore it and so does the press. Along with the dirty dealing he did to get his mansion.

Hey! President Messiah can do no wrong...and don't you forget it! If he brings someone into his administration who has a questionable background, it's alright, because He knows what He's doing.

Obama's dirty, has been from the get go. Libs don't mind dirty politicians, so it won't matter how much turns up about him, they're going to love him regardless. They actually admire smut.

This was brought up months ago. Libs ignore it and so does the press. Along with the dirty dealing he did to get his mansion.

Youre just an idiot with an active imagination....

I don't know. I think the 'dirt' is different on the different sides and that is the problem.

Libs might be more loose with how they get their money and support, but repubs seem more loose with lying as well as their preoccupation/hypocrisy with what constitutes acceptable sexual behavior.

I don't know. I think the 'dirt' is different on the different sides and that is the problem.

Libs might be more loose with how they get their money and support, but repubs seem more loose with lying as well as their preoccupation/hypocrisy with what constitutes acceptable sexual behavior.

edwards got a little pre-occupied himself, wouldn't you say ?

Yeah, but democrats don't particularly care, it's the republicans that get their panties in a twist over sex.

Yeah, but democrats don't particularly care, it's the republicans that get their panties in a twist over sex.

So if Republicans didn't bother to even try to talk about setting sexual standards of any kind, everyone would be hunky dory with affairs etc

More like I think republicans are more uptight than democrats, so republicans would still care about affairs, etc etc.

But the whole thing was about dirt. It's republicans that like to talk about family values but oddly republicans that have such representatives as craig stevens and mark foley and about a half dozen others.

Dems fool around, though usually with consenting adults of the opposite sex as opposed to craig/foley, but they don't seem to care as much. I think it goes with the liberal label, make love not war, that sort of thing -

- The edwards renewed their vows, mark foley's wife filed for divorce. You do the math.

It's just different between the two parties, and like clinton says, there's nothing like a good party. ;)

More like I think republicans are more uptight than democrats, so republicans would still care about affairs, etc etc.

But the whole thing was about dirt. It's republicans that like to talk about family values but oddly republicans that have such representatives as craig stevens and mark foley and about a half dozen others.

Dems fool around, though usually with consenting adults of the opposite sex as opposed to craig/foley, but they don't seem to care as much. I think it goes with the liberal label, make love not war, that sort of thing -

- The edwards renewed their vows, mark foley's wife filed for divorce. You do the math.

It's just different between the two parties, and like clinton says, there's nothing like a good party. ;)

I was thinking along the lines of who establishes what is dirty or clean. It appears as if you are not involved in setting a standard, you're more likely to be forgiven if you break it.

Forum List

Back