Obama advisor calls for the invasion of Israel

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
If you don't know who Samantha Powers is, she's currently the National Security Council special advisor. She Irish by birth, and a well-known internationalist, who is reportedly working with Susan Rice (Obama's UN Ambassador) behind the scenes to push the Libya war, and, presumably, to make sure that the Obama administration carries out the United Nations' agenda.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O5XxXm8wPE]YouTube - Obama advisor calls for the invasion of Israel[/ame]

The Evil Conservative: Video- Is Samantha Powers Calling for Pre-Emptive Invasion of Israel?

I'll stand up for Israel as much as I will stand for my own liberty. They are brave people to face such unprovoked terror from all corners of the planet.

The terrorist state of Israel is the #1 problem in the world today when it comes to world peace.

:cuckoo: Yeah.. not radical muslims who are slaughtering their own in the name of allah nooo... they are no problem

Anyone watching that video who's not insane would come away with the feeling that she is suggesting a intervening military force to create a buffer between Isreal and Palestine.

Like a UN DMZ perhaps.

But, crazy assed partisan types are of course happy to willfully misinterpret any statement like this. Sigh.

The USA should not be the water boy for Israel.
Israel has too great of an influence in America mostly due to religion.
They should get the same considerations and support as any other country in the world purely based on their merits and actions.

The guy asked her how she would advise the President on the I/P issue if one or both parties were moving towards genocide I think.

Which is why she brought up Rwanda at the end. I'm not seeing where she called for the invasion of Israel.

If you don't know who Samantha Powers is, she's currently the National Security Council special advisor. She Irish by birth, and a well-known internationalist, who is reportedly working with Susan Rice (Obama's UN Ambassador) behind the scenes to push the Libya war, and, presumably, to make sure that the Obama administration carries out the United Nations' agenda.

YouTube - Obama advisor calls for the invasion of Israel

The Evil Conservative: Video- Is Samantha Powers Calling for Pre-Emptive Invasion of Israel?

your an idiot

Not opinion; just a fact. :cool:

if it is a fact then cite a reputable source for your claim.
The fact is that 1.5 billion Muslims agree with me and want to see the terrorist state of Israel gone. Btw that is about 1/4th of the worlds population. :cool:

The Muslims want to see everything non-Muslim gone. Frankly, until the Muslim world joins the civilized world, I don't give a fuck what they think.

YouTube - Obama advisor calls for the invasion of Israel

lol first off that was a hypothetical question, secondly she didin't call for an invasion of Israel. Was your lies willful or just ignorant? Americans need to break free from their zionist puppet masters and think for themselves.

Forum List

Back