Obama admitting failure and asking Bill Clinton to take over?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I had a sense Obama was in way over his head and would rather be anywhere else than the White House.

Maybe he'll use Stimulus funds to build a portable Greek temple so he can travel Europe and rail against capitalism and American free enterprise? Maybe he'll visit Muslim countries and ask about their space program? Maybe he'll run for King of the World.

I think it's a good thing Obama is finally admitting the job, done properly, is too big for him.

He will spend the lame duck session trying to pass the rest of his Marxist agenda, then after that he'll appoint Bill Clinton as his "What Would a Real American President Do" Czar while Obama takes the next 2 years off

Obama enlists Bill Clinton's aid on economy - Yahoo! News

ya mean the dude who gave us this Frank?.......>

Repeal
See also Depository Institutions Deregulation and Monetary Control Act of 1980, the Garn–St. Germain Depository Institutions Act of 1982, and the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act of 1999.
The bill that ultimately repealed the Act was introduced in the Senate by Phil Gramm (Republican of Texas) and in the House of Representatives by Jim Leach (R-Iowa) in 1999. The bills were passed by a Republican majority, basically following party lines by a 54–44 vote in the Senate[13] and by a bi-partisan 343–86 vote in the House of Representatives.[14] After passing both the Senate and House the bill was moved to a conference committee to work out the differences between the Senate and House versions. The final bill resolving the differences was passed in the Senate 90–8 (one not voting) and in the House: 362–57 (15 not voting). The legislation was signed into law by President Bill Clinton on November 12, 1999.[15]

Glass?Steagall Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obama went way too far in trying to show progressives he was tough and not like Bush. Look at the top couple industry groups represented in the say top ten companies and tell me besides High tech wich one he's not all out attacked.
Our military uses an enourmous amount of oil, Obama famously adopted the evil "Exxons of the World" tag to demonize them. Now he's reaping what he sowed. He could make it right with one or two moves.
Cut corporate income taxes, slash capital gains taxes, get fin reg done.

that fin/reg would be Licoln / Volcker TS

in essence the GS redux, presently being lobbyied into something less than it's intent

Even though Slick Willy is nothing more than another lackey for the NWO, nobody can question his intelligence and capability of management.
Barry can go shoot hoops wid hid bruddahz for the next couple years.

I had a sense Obama was in way over his head and would rather be anywhere else than the White House.

Maybe he'll use Stimulus funds to build a portable Greek temple so he can travel Europe and rail against capitalism and American free enterprise? Maybe he'll visit Muslim countries and ask about their space program? Maybe he'll run for King of the World.

I think it's a good thing Obama is finally admitting the job, done properly, is too big for him.

He will spend the lame duck session trying to pass the rest of his Marxist agenda, then after that he'll appoint Bill Clinton as his "What Would a Real American President Do" Czar while Obama takes the next 2 years off

From the article:
"In the hour-long meeting, Obama and Clinton discussed with the business leaders "a number of different strategies" for job creation, a White House official said. "They agreed that making buildings more energy efficient should be a priority as we move forward with energy-bill discussions.""

I'd LOL if it weren't so depressing, they just don't fuckin' get it.:eusa_pray:

The 'Floundering One' is pullin' out all the stops now, ay? With the mid-terms only a few short months away, wasn't job creation and getting the economy back on track, supposed to be his number one priority when he took office? It's all coming back to bite him now.

Someone throw him a life preserver!

Your right.

They just don't get it.

Jobs, jobs, jobs is what they should be working on. Energy efficient buildings comes a piss poor second to that in my book.

Get the jobs and the economy rolling. They worry about energy efficient buildings. Jeeze. Morons one and all.

I get the sense this isn't the FIRST-time you've been THIS WRONG, regarding your political-aptitude.

:tongue:

Yeah.....whatta drag he's Drafting the KING O' JOB-CREATION.....huh?

529.gif

Wow.. the technicolor posting clown it linking to more winger sites... what a shock :rolleyes:

1) Obama is indeed in over his head.. as evidenced by the bad state of the economy, the lack of actual jobs being created by businesses during this time because of legitimate fear over current economic policy, and his propensity to skew numbers and omit key facts when reporting on his 'job numbers'... and lest we not forget his love of the unverifiable term 'saved jobs'
2) Clinton did not 'create jobs'... he, like other politicians in the 90's, were along for the ride of the tech boom which was soon followed by the inevitable tech bust

How sad is it that the GOP nor the Tea Baggers can run a candidate that can beat a Democrat endorsed by a President who got blown in the Oval Office????

Wow.. the technicolor posting clown it linking to more winger sites... what a shock :rolleyes:

1) Obama is indeed in over his head.. as evidenced by the bad state of the economy, the lack of actual jobs being created by businesses during this time because of legitimate fear over current economic policy, and his propensity to skew numbers and omit key facts when reporting on his 'job numbers'... and lest we not forget his love of the unverifiable term 'saved jobs'
2) Clinton did not 'create jobs'... he, like other politicians in the 90's, were along for the ride of the tech boom which was soon followed by the inevitable tech bust

your expertise on the economy comes from where?

Obama probably asked Bill, What does it feel like to lose 100 seats in the midterm election?

And yours from?

My education in the economy comes from dealing in governmental budgetary work in my career, operating my own businesses in this economy, and various classes in basic economics as well as classes in labor and social economics, international economics, and econometrics with business forecasting

Not to mention a little thing call logical reasoning and common motherfucking sense

most conservatives would rather have bill or hillary, you know, if that's the choice. some one with some experience. sarah palin will fix all that. it's like if they did build that mosque near ground zero would almost assure the safety of the surronding area. but that's not good reasoning. more pain for the victims. see it through the eyes of muslim americans who are peaceful. let bill clinton finish obama's term... then palin

And yours from?

My education in the economy comes from dealing in governmental budgetary work in my career, operating my own businesses in this economy, and various classes in basic economics as well as classes in labor and social economics, international economics, and econometrics with business forecasting

Not to mention a little thing call logical reasoning and common motherfucking sense

I hope you sit on the sidelines for the market while you peddle your bullshit about the economy's failing.

Forum List

Back