Obama admits to being a complete failure

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
You can't change Washington from the inside.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEuDqBFuFK4]Obama: I've Learned You Can't Change Washington From The Inside - YouTube[/ame]

Love the top 2 comments:

So the hope and CHANGE President now admits he is a failure?

Well then, let's put him on the "outside"

And yet he's running for President again.....how dumb are his supporters, oh wait muslims rioting only because of a video.......these people are dumber than sheep

I hate to interrupt what seems like a lovely circle-jerk, but I could have told him that 4 years ago.

nah, he's the smartest person ever.....and he'll tell you that....so you really cant tell him anything...but I hope he does work on it from the outside.

What he was really saying is that he can't believe that there are actually people in this world who would have the gall to disagree with him --- how could people be so stupid as to question the almight diety obama himself!

Guess nobody has shown him that his beloved muslims are burning pictures of him ALL OVER THE WORLD! lol --- and he actually thought they would comply with his every wish because, well... becuase he IS Barrack Obama.

...and the world thought Americans were egotistical BEFORE he took office! No wonder hate for America is growing by leaps and Bounds!!!

I hate to interrupt what seems like a lovely circle-jerk, but I could have told him that 4 years ago.

He wouldn't have listened. In fact, he isn't even listening to himself.

It's hard to remember what they had on the telepromptor the last time he was asked that question. You want him to listen to people too???

That's racist, everyone knows teleprompter is a code word.......didnt you get the democrat talking points.....golf is one as well.

He wouldn't have listened. In fact, he isn't even listening to himself.

It's hard to remember what they had on the telepromptor the last time he was asked that question. You want him to listen to people too???

That's racist, everyone knows teleprompter is a code word.......didnt you get the democrat talking points.....golf is one as well.

You mean the game where the black man is hitting the little white ball?? If it was hillary it would be demasculating --- but if it's racism ---

You mean the game where the black man is hitting the little white ball?? If it was hillary it would be demasculating --- but if it's racism ---

exactally, we need to play pool!

Fucking liar forgot to mention that he had a supermajority in the Senate and the House for two years, and instead of addressing the sinking economy he chose to ram down his social agendas down the throats of American people's throats. Which caused him to loose the House and almost the Senate, as a protest by the American people. And now he's blaming the republicans for not cooperating? This man has no scruples or shame. It's all about getting re-elected for him and he will do and say anything. including painting this bullshit picture that the economy has been fine and recovering. He actually believes American people will fall for that one. Wait till the debates when Romney gets to skewer him in that one. Oh and let's it forget the one about how he created all this peace and love for America in the Middle East since he came to power. Now that's a doozy!

exactally, we need to play pool!

Ya, see... it had to be a Liberal who came up with bowling --- the great equalizer - a single black ball destroys 10 white pins --- over and over and over....

New Topics

Forum List

Back