Obama admits his failure in Afghanistan

Shitbag...Biden is on video claiming Iraq was "obamination's greatest accomplishment" to that point.

But you're too stupid to know this fact.

Shut the fuck up, shitbag.

Oh, Bush's "mission accomplished" was true...the ground war was over and Iraq surrendered. The on-going conflict after that was the mistake of kicking the Sunnis out of the political picture and giving them a cause to fight for as terrorists within their own country.

You should get back to licking toilets for a living since you are messing with the wrong person in me.

THIS is specifically proved wrong by the facts and would seem to contradict THIS.

It won't be a problem "messing" with anyone stupid enough to believe taunting heathens is ever a good move before their group spirit is broken or they are dead. Think about your neighbors in the trailer park and what might happen if you taunted them about incest or wife beating.

See what an eye opener a glance in the mirror is for folks like you?

Next.

Shitbag, we don't care about your incest and your trailer park...stick to the subject.

Afghanistan.

As for Buuuuuuuush taunting the enemy, the Iraqi military was finished off at that moment. The foreign terrorists were going to fight us no matter what Buuuuuush did. The problem was Bush's man in charge of Iraq made the mistake of blocking the Sunnis in the new Iraq.

Today they are included....thus the fighting stopped compared to when they were outsiders in their own country.

Shitbag...Biden is on video claiming Iraq was "obamination's greatest accomplishment" to that point.

But you're too stupid to know this fact.

Shut the fuck up, shitbag.

Oh, Bush's "mission accomplished" was true...the ground war was over and Iraq surrendered. The on-going conflict after that was the mistake of kicking the Sunnis out of the political picture and giving them a cause to fight for as terrorists within their own country.

You should get back to licking toilets for a living since you are messing with the wrong person in me.

THIS is specifically proved wrong by the facts and would seem to contradict THIS.

It won't be a problem "messing" with anyone stupid enough to believe taunting heathens is ever a good move before their group spirit is broken or they are dead. Think about your neighbors in the trailer park and what might happen if you taunted them about incest or wife beating.

See what an eye opener a glance in the mirror is for folks like you?

Next.

Taliban is coming back as soon as we leave, regardless of whether that is Tuesday or ten years from Tuesday.

and that isn't the president's failure. we never should have been there or in iraq in the first place.

and no one has succeeded in afghanistan since alexander the great.

It is the President's failure in that he isn't disengaging more quickly. In general though, blaming Obama for what the Afghan people do is wrong.

goneberserker writes - "nonsense blah fantasy blah delusion blah blah blah"

The 9-11 terrorists were 95% Saudi. Yet Junior Bush cut taxes and borrowed money to invade Iraq, the nation saving US taxpayers millions by keeping Iran at bay; and Afghanistan, a nowhere place in which the Russians wasted ten years and hundreds of thousands of souls. For good measure the filthy degenerate inheritor gloated about a victory that didn't exist yet- and did it on international television on the deck of a US warship in an apparent attempt to inflame millions of heathens. Nice going Junior. Mom must have been real proud that day.

Meanwhile MILLIONS of veterans were sick to their stomach.

As to your 'educated military experience', son? After wiping, I buried more military experience with my k-bar than it reads like you ever had.

Last edited:
Taliban is coming back as soon as we leave, regardless of whether that is Tuesday or ten years from Tuesday.

and that isn't the president's failure. we never should have been there or in iraq in the first place.

So it is good to see you agree that Obama's surge was a waste of time and material. Good for you to oppose Obama's good war.

More Americans died in Afghanistan in the 4 years of Obama than in the 8 years of Bush. You and your fellow sick corrupt asswipes are living a lie. Suck on that for a while.

Last edited:
I reserve those for people who try to understand my posts and engage in actual conversation. Up your game.

This isn't fucking game.

I'm talking about the lives, limbs and minds of soldiers who people like you want to use as video game figures. I'm talking about the children of these brave soldiers whose Mommy or Daddy won't be coming home because people like you unapologetically enjoy tossing them into impossible situations.

I'm also talking about wasting trillions of dollars we don't have on stupid wars who destroy the lives of these people.

Play your fucking "game" with someone else.

This is a message board, occasionally with a debate. That is the game dimwit.

If you had comprehended my post you would hva learned the following:

1. You only go to war to destroy a threat to the US. That eliminates several wars right there.

2. The military does its job and comes home for the ones we do fight. In a couple of weeks or months, not years.

3. The politicans build nations and not the military. He don;t leave that job to the military and put them at risk.

I'm sure your little rant made you FEEL better, but it doesn't change the fact I was basically agreeing with you. Try less emotion and more intellect.

No, when it comes to the lives, limbs, minds and families of American soldiers who are thrown into horrific situations by politicians with highly questionable motives, I think I'll stay on the emotional side. But I appreciate your concern.

You don't need to concern yourself with the human element. Who cares? There's always another soldier to toss out there. Their children? Meh, no big deal, parents are overrated. Lost limbs and minds? No problem, there's artificial legs and strong meds for that stuff. Four trillion dollars added to the debt? That's just numbers.

As I said, you're very brave with the lives, limbs, minds, families and money of others. Why get defensive? You're clearly proud of that.

Asswipe....you little story is Saudis attacked us on 9-11 and Bush rushed to attack Iraq? Such stupidity.

You missed that war in Afghanistan first.

The Saudi Royals didn't attack us, it was some of their pissed off 20-30 year olds. I didn't realize we attacked a country over a handful of their citizens being terrorists compared to the leaders in Iraq and Afghanistan being our enemy.

Oh, your military experience regarding Afghanistan is a joke compared to me given my past work this decade. You're a nobody compared to me. Stick with playing with your TV remote's batteries, that is a difficult task for your brain as is.

berserker - "nonsense blah fantasy blah delusion blah blah blah"

The 9-11 terrorists were 95% Saudi. Yet Junior Bush cut taxes and borrowed money to invade Iraq, the nation saving US taxpayers millions by keeping Iran at bay; and Afghanistan, a nowhere place in which the Russians wasted ten years and hundreds of thousands of souls. For good measure the filthy degenerate inheritor gloated about a victory that didn't exist yet- and did it on international television on the deck of a US warship in an apparent attempt to inflame millions of heathens. Nice going Junior. Mom must have been real proud that day.

Meanwhile MILLIONS of veterans were sick to their stomach.

As to your 'educated military experience', son? After wiping, I buried more military experience with my k-bar than it reads like you ever had.

Last edited:
This isn't fucking game.

I'm talking about the lives, limbs and minds of soldiers who people like you want to use as video game figures. I'm talking about the children of these brave soldiers whose Mommy or Daddy won't be coming home because people like you unapologetically enjoy tossing them into impossible situations.

I'm also talking about wasting trillions of dollars we don't have on stupid wars who destroy the lives of these people.

Play your fucking "game" with someone else.

This is a message board, occasionally with a debate. That is the game dimwit.

If you had comprehended my post you would hva learned the following:

1. You only go to war to destroy a threat to the US. That eliminates several wars right there.

2. The military does its job and comes home for the ones we do fight. In a couple of weeks or months, not years.

3. The politicans build nations and not the military. He don;t leave that job to the military and put them at risk.

I'm sure your little rant made you FEEL better, but it doesn't change the fact I was basically agreeing with you. Try less emotion and more intellect.

No, when it comes to the lives, limbs, minds and families of American soldiers who are thrown into horrific situations by politicians with highly questionable motives, I think I'll stay on the emotional side. But I appreciate your concern.

You don't need to concern yourself with the human element. Who cares? There's always another soldier to toss out there. Their children? Meh, no big deal, parents are overrated. Lost limbs and minds? No problem, there's artificial legs and strong meds for that stuff. Four trillion dollars added to the debt? That's just numbers.

As I said, you're very brave with the lives, limbs, minds, families and money of others. Why get defensive? You're clearly proud of that.

I think anyone who would use the pain and sacrifice of our volunteer soldiers for their political agenda is a coward.

I did.

Koresh shot a man in the chest before Waco.

Don't like that?

They shot at Federal agents.

Seriously.

You are the one that needs a book.

In what court of law was Koresh convicted of shooting a man? The ATF shot an unarmed man and the Davidians shot back. They should have laid down like lambs but did not.

Law enforcement does not need to hold court before using deadly force.

You are sort of ......well, slow minded: I would have expected all but Truthmatters to have grasped the concept.

I think you have lead me two what you are really trying to do. You mentioned TM and apparently what you are trying to do, and doing successfully, is make it seem like in comparison to you TM is a Mensa candidate.

Law enforcement can't just execute people, you have been watching way too many movies, or hitting the bong a little too much. If they do shoot AT ALL there is an investigation into whether the shooting was justified or not. I can't really counter what you are saying because I never said they couldn't shoot people I said exactly the opposite. Which is not saying they can shoot people without justification.

Here, read this: http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Deadly+Force

Last edited:
Keep up the good work, sport. Are you aware there was no need to invade any nation? Yes, Mr. Batshitcrazy, that was an option available to the degenerate moron you seem to worship, Junebug Bush.

With high quality military strateegeristers like you setting the standard our grandchildren can look forward to reading their Koran in Spanish.

Last edited:

Not what I said bs artist.

Krauthammer: Obama Acknowledged The Afghanistan Surge "Failed"​

usaslate.org/...obama-acknowledged-the-afghanistan-surge-failed.html

Tweet Tweet Posted on January 11, 2013 Krauthammer: Obama Acknowledged The Afghanistan Surge “Failed” Playing ${title} ${entry_id} CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER: Obama …

Opinion: Obama’s Afghan Surge Failed - CBS Detroit​

detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/09/29/obamas-afghan-surge-failed

With the situation getting worse on the ground Obama has ended the surge just in time for the election in November. ... Opinion: Obama’s Afghan Surge Failed

Krauthammer: Obama Acknowledged The Afghanistan Surge "Failed"​

usaslate.org/...obama-acknowledged-the-afghanistan-surge-failed.html

Tweet Tweet Posted on January 11, 2013 Krauthammer: Obama Acknowledged The Afghanistan Surge “Failed” Playing ${title} ${entry_id} CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER: Obama …

Opinion: Obama’s Afghan Surge Failed - CBS Detroit​

detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/09/29/obamas-afghan-surge-failed

With the situation getting worse on the ground Obama has ended the surge just in time for the election in November. ... Opinion: Obama’s Afghan Surge Failed

It is clear that Obama is at least honest enough to admit he failed. Now for once he agrees with the right.

"Scum like you..." -gonebeserk

Looking in the mirror, are you.

Ignorant white trash supporting degenerate anti-American corporatists like Reagan, Clinton and The Bush League are destroying America. Before ReagaNUTs crashed and burned the economy by combining idiotic deregulation, irresponsible tax cuts and clearly criminal military invasions, PeeWee Herman had a better shot at the presidency than an inexperienced, clueless corporate factotum like Obama. It is the merest of happy accidents that white trash bumbled into loathing the Clintons and Obama, because Reagan and The Bush League did as much or more to degrade the US workforce.

The fact is both major political parties put cheap labor and corporate profits ahead of American citizens; executing policies which, hilariously, damage white trash most of all. Recent generations of white trash are more like frogs in a pot on a stove than previous generations of Americans whose drive and personal initiative contained corporate avarice.

People like me cannot possibly ever know what it feels like for human cattle like you who eagerly wait to be milked every day by one party or the other along your path to the chicken feed chute.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back