Obama admits his ads are BS

i watched the video because i didn't believe your claim...but holy shatner

obama admits his campaign lies and that it is just a sharp edge. he wholly admits to lying.

romney/obama....should both be taken off the vote list

he can admit to it because his drones dont care. If he was the king of England and wanted to bang the wives of these drones, they'd have no issue with it.......baaaah baaaah

Watch here

Unfortunately, the sheep won't care.

It’s likely they care but know Romney lies and his ads are BS as well.

What you and others on the right fail to realize is that it’s not enough to attempt to portray Obama as somehow ‘unworthy’ to be president; you’ve also got to follow through with a candidate who is ‘worthy,’ and in that regard you’ve clearly failed.

Some citizens have decided to vote third party or not at all, which is their right.

Otherwise Americans have only the option of voting against someone, not for.

Watch here

What you and others on the right fail to realize is that it’s not enough to attempt to portray Obama as somehow ‘unworthy’ to be president; you’ve also got to follow through with a candidate who is ‘worthy,’ and in that regard you’ve clearly failed.

Some citizens have decided to vote third party or not at all, which is their right.

Worked for the democrats in 06, they had no plan....and over the next 4 years it showed and they got their asses kicked. In 06 they did the same bullshit Obama is doing and it worked then, maybe it'll work this time, because they got nothing but tax returns? really? and they were just owned on the subject.

Watch here

There hasn't been a candidate I could truly vote for in the 40 years I've been voting. The parties seem to be different heads of the same snake and they are taking us to the same place. So far the republicans seem content to a little slower pace, which leaves a little hope that if enough get involved we can turn things around. But I don't see it happening in my life time, but I just can't give up.

Watch here

Obama cannot be honest.

He calls the lies in his ads "Mistakes".

He also says that a planned attack on his embassy was protests against a despicable video.

Obama exaggerates everything.

He is incapable of being honest.

I'm a Conservative, I hate Obama, I see no dishonesty in this video.

I've concluded every single fucking politician in this country does the exact same thing: Pick a color/letter, find out what the people give a fuck about, then pretend you do to.

LOL - I figured the OP was using hyperbole. But Obama most certainly said he was putting some amount of BS out there. He's an idiot.

And the reporter had the follow-up, "Well aren't the American people entitled to the truth?"

And be began to answer, "Well abso__" Then he stopped himself when he realized the hole he just dug.

Watch here

Obama cannot be honest.

He also says that a planned attack on his embassy was protests against a despicable video.

Calling bold-faced lies mistakes is dishonest.

So far they've said that Romney has murdered somebody's wife, plans on gutting medicare, wants to throw grandma over a cliff, will raise taxes on the Middle-Class while cutting taxes on the rich, probably never paid taxes, is conducting a war on women, was working for a company when he had taken a leave of absence 2 years before, and accused him of committing a felony.

These are not mistakes, they are lies.

Last edited:
And I also watched the linked video in its entirety and have no clue as to what the hell you are asserting.

Same here. All he did was admit that mistakes are made and everyone goes overboard with the nastiness sometimes. Just another wingnut attempt at a hack job.

And I also watched the linked video in its entirety and have no clue as to what the hell you are asserting.

Same here. All he did was admit that mistakes are made and everyone goes overboard with the nastiness sometimes. Just another wingnut attempt at a hack job.

With the left it's simply a mistake or sloppiness.

It's never intentional. :cool:

We're tired of all of Obama's "Mistakes".

Last edited:
Obama cannot be honest.

So far they've said that Romney has murdered somebody's wife, plans on gutting medicare, wants to throw grandma over a cliff, will raise taxes on the Middle-Class while cutting taxes on the rich, probably never paid taxes, is conducting a war on women, was working for a company when he had taken a leave of absence 2 years before, and accused him of committing a felony.

Geez, I know all that. But why hang this on my post.

Go pick on somebody not my own size. :D

I've concluded every single fucking politician in this country does the exact same thing: Pick a color/letter, find out what the people give a fuck about, then pretend you do to.

And this is your justification for not bothering to vote? That's rather thin.

Get your lazy stupid fucking ass out of bed and go vote this November.

Or cast a blank ballot. Cast off your garments...

Geez, I know all that. But why hang this on my post.

Go pick on somebody not my own size. :D

I just have a problem with folks that trivialize Obama's dishonesty.

He is the source of most of the turmoil in this country today and yet he goes on 60 mins and acts like it's just a case of "Shit Happens during elections".

Seems to be a lot of shit happening because of that lousy piece of shit.

I'm not mad at you, I just don't think Obama deserves some of the consideration he receives. People are hurting because of him and he's just kicking back and living the life.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back