Obama Admits He Is A Failure

Nothing more need be said. Thank you, Mr. President. Obama: If I Were Running Against Myself, I'd Also Rip My Economic Failures - Guy Benson[/url]
Self proclaimed republicans and democrats never cease to amaze me in their selective hearing and understanding of both the spoken and written word.

With that said it is rather nice to hear a politician speak the truth.

President Obama admitted in a CBS interview Sunday that Romney’s attacks on the economy make perfect sense. If roles were reversed, that’s exactly where the sitting-president would be hammering an incumbent Romney. “That is his argument, and you don’t hear me complaining about him making that argument, because if I was in his shoes I would be making the same argument,” the president admitted.

Finally, a truth slips through his lips... He CAN do it.
*chuckles*

You act like this is the first time. He's one of the very few president hopefuls that has come straight out and said that his plan would raise basic things such as electricity from the cap & trade.

It's actually one of the things that got him the ***independent vote the first time. A politician that tells the truth? Wow... Very unpolitical like. He still does it from time to time? Hot damn... Good to know. Very odd for a politician of any kind to actually say something that is obvious but damning.

So far Mitt is just a regular old run of the mill republican politician.

***Independent as in non-party affiliated voters.

*chuckles*

You act like this is the first time. He's one of the very few president hopefuls that has come straight out and said that his plan would raise basic things such as electricity from the cap & trade.

It's actually one of the things that got him the ***independent vote the first time. A politician that tells the truth? Wow... Very unpolitical like. He still does it from time to time? Hot damn... Good to know. Very odd for a politician of any kind to actually say something that is obvious but damning.

I can't imagine admitting that my policies have been failures would get anyone to vote for me. You must have a much bigger imagination than I do.

*chuckles*

I can't imagine admitting that my policies have been failures would get anyone to vote for me. You must have a much bigger imagination than I do.

Nope, it's better to attack your opponent. That's what will get you elected, just forget about my failures, they are unimportant!! I am still a Demigod!! :cool:

*chuckles*

I can't imagine admitting that my policies have been failures would get anyone to vote for me.
I repeat from my first post in this thread:
Self proclaimed republicans and democrats never cease to amaze me in their selective hearing and understanding of both the spoken and written word.

You must have a much bigger imagination than I do.
Not really. Ron Paul has pretty much said what he sees as the truth for decades... Hell... He said all of this would happen with the bubbles, and the dollar ext... ext... Obviously taking credit for things you actually do won't get you elected either good or bad.

Only what you can get the populous to believe is WORSE about the other guy seems to mean anything. Which is retarded, but that seems to be the world we live in.

Forum List

Back