Obama Administration Struggling to Live Up to Transparency Pledges

Moot point to me, and a lame ass excuse for anyone to make on behalf of a US President who has resources up the ying yang.

I guess it's useless to reason with a republican. You all think that all of Obamas promises have to implemented overnight. And if it doesn't happen overnight then it's a broken promise. Just simply amazing. It's obvious none of you understand the time it takes to implement what the writer of the article is complaining about. Complaining that the website isn't implemented now with the bill information is just hilarious. I guess none of you ever worked in a technology division. All you understand is Small, medium or large. :cool:

ok how long does it take to set up a website and post a document......

Why couldn't they just use THOMAS (Library of Congress)

I guess it's useless to reason with a republican. You all think that all of Obamas promises have to implemented overnight. And if it doesn't happen overnight then it's a broken promise. Just simply amazing. It's obvious none of you understand the time it takes to implement what the writer of the article is complaining about. Complaining that the website isn't implemented now with the bill information is just hilarious. I guess none of you ever worked in a technology division. All you understand is Small, medium or large. :cool:
He didn't seem to have a problem doing it during the campaign ... do you know what all that took? Countless people working around the clock to make sure it was done!

ok how long does it take to set up a website and post a document......

Why couldn't they just use THOMAS (Library of Congress)
that is already the place in the PROCESS of doing it, only they wait till after it passes, i think

He didn't seem to have a problem doing it during the campaign ... do you know what all that took? Countless people working around the clock to make sure it was done!
it doesnt even take that
when you already have the basic code to load it up, it can be done in a very short amount of time
hell, i could load a photo album to my website and start loading up pics in a matter of sexonds
anyone using that as an excuse is an IDOT in the FIRST order

it doesnt even take that
when you already have the basic code to load it up, it can be done in a very short amount of time
hell, i could load a photo album to my website and start loading up pics in a matter of sexonds

i'm no fan of obama, but i think there are both tech and security restraints that have to be dealt with on whitehouse.gov. OTOH, his admin should have known that going in, and had a strategy to deal with it.

it doesnt even take that

i'm no fan of obama, but i think there are both tech and security restraints that have to be dealt with on whitehouse.gov. OTOH, his admin should have known that going in, and had a strategy to deal with it.
someone needs to get KK in this thread
shes a codetoad
she could tell you how long it would take
and since they already have the base code for it on thomas.congress.gov
how long do you think it would take to load it to whitehouse.gov
well, they wouldnt even have to load it, just link to the thomas site

I'm just saying..Did Obama say that he would have that implemented in 3 months? No he didn't. He said he would do it. So, you have to give him time to do it. You republicans really are stupid. It can be done..It just takes some time to set that up. I guess Obama had to spell that out for all the stupid people in America who think websites and file feeds just happen overnight.

He failed to give a time frame for it at all, like he does with much he promises. His words are meaningless but his actions . . . . they are at high volume. He needs to learn to 'say what you mean and mean what you say'. Stop making excuses for him . . . the man ran a flawless campaign with absolute precision yet . . . you're telling me that getting bills online will take a year? Nuts!

Forum List

Back