Obama Administration Silent After Egyptian Constitution Restores Slavery

America's first Black President supports an Egyptian Regime (via the CIA) that supports Slavery, more than likely through the Koran.

You can't make this stuff up!

If someone would have told you in 2007 that a President Obama would do this what would you say? "Oh you're Crazy!" or "You're just Racist!"

:lol:

So if I help Matthew find a job and then he robs the place, I'm what again?

Slavery in Egypt is the fault of a Youtube video made by a fat white guy wearing a white sheet in Mississippi.

If you don't already know slavery is evil and wrong, Obama saying so isn't going to help. Besides, Obama has caused a great number of problems in reality, let's not make stuff up.

How am I a loon for pointing out something fucked up?

Because you're ignorant enough to want people to connect the tin foil dots, to claim that Obama supports slavery. You have to be one of the dumbest paranoid posters on this site.

This from the same nutter who wanted to throw out our Constitution so he could outlaw religious freedom - which, in itself, is a kind of slavery.

Every day, loony Matthew posts more wacko crap than even the worst rw nutters here.

This from the same nutter who wanted to throw out our Constitution so he could outlaw religious freedom - which, in itself, is a kind of slavery.

Every day, loony Matthew posts more wacko crap than even the worst rw nutters here.

I don't want to throw out the constitution you stupid asshole. Islam would love to destroy our religious freedoms all together.

Islam isn't so much a religion but a political mindset that is against the very ideals of freedom.

I take offense at that comment. I am the worst rw nutter here.

I don't want to throw out the constitution you stupid asshole. Islam would love to destroy our religious freedoms all together.

Islam isn't so much a religion but a political mindset that is against the very ideals of freedom.

You wanted to ban Islam.

You're so damn dumb, you don't understand that THAT would make YOU the same as those you hate. You're also too damn dumb to understand that in order to ban a religion, we would have to end our own First Amendment.

Now you're lying about President Obama.

Post PROOF that our president supports slavery.

Post his actual words. If he really said he supports slavery, you should be able to find it on You Tube.

I think of you as more of a froot loop.

Better luck next time.

I think of you as more of a froot loop.

Better luck next time.

There is only one 'o' in fruit....

• Thanks
Reactions: idb

Forum List

Back