Obama Administration Silent After Egyptian Constitution Restores Slavery

Obama Administration Silent After Egyptian Constitution Restores Slavery​

It’s no secret that Egyptian slavery is as old as the pyramids. It’s also common knowledge that Barack Obama’s ancestors owned slaves.

Read more:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/obama-administration-silent-after-egyptian-constitution-ushers-in-slavery/

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO? My Chickasaw great great grand father owned black slaves and his son's black half sister. Yours probably did also. WTF cares? If your ancestors did not own slave they sure as hell benefited from the free labor of slaves that help build this country. My great grandfater also had two wifes, both name Louisa. One 46 years old when the took he other age 23.

So it is ok if the TODAY Country of Egypt returns slavery to a legal status? Cause that sure looks like what you are saying.

Correct. Still don't give a fuck what happens in Egypt. :confused:
Please tell me why I shoud GAF?

Last edited:
Obama Administration Silent After Egyptian Constitution Restores Slavery​

It’s no secret that Egyptian slavery is as old as the pyramids. It’s also common knowledge that Barack Obama’s ancestors owned slaves.

Read more:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/obama-administration-silent-after-egyptian-constitution-ushers-in-slavery/

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO? My Chickasaw great great grand father owned black slaves and his son's black half sister. Yours probably did also. WTF cares? If your ancestors did not own slave they sure as hell benefited from the free labor of slaves that help build this country. My great grandfater also had two wifes, both name Louisa. One 46 years old when the took he other age 23. And he never collected welfare as Romney's grand father's concubine did.

My MY old Mealy Mouff done changed up the tune.. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

What do y'all think we ought to do about it? Invade and force them to accept our kind of democracy? If not that, what?

The OP is playing fast and loose with the truth.
A new article, article 73 explicitly outlaws human trafficking, but does not order a definite ban or require the government to adhere to international law. The article says, "Enforced employment, slavery and sex trade are deemed acts punishable by law."

President Morsi's Controversial Constitution is set for December 15 referendum - Sacramento Environmental News | Examiner.com

Sounds like slavery is banned but Egypt isn't kowtowing to the UN....and Republicans are bitching about this???

Why don't we wait to see the real proposed Constitution instead of relying on opinions from places like Jihadwatch, which might be a little biased....don't you think? :rolleyes:

The voting hasn't even begun.........:cool:

The constitution is available online, why don't you show us it doesn't say what we say it says?

I will even make it easy for you, here is an English translation, since you don't actually know Arabic.

Egypt's draft constitution translated | Egypt Independent

Why don't we wait to see the real proposed Constitution instead of relying on opinions from places like Jihadwatch, which might be a little biased....don't you think? :rolleyes:

The constitution is available online, why don't you show us it doesn't say what we say it says?

I will even make it easy for you, here is an English translation, since you don't actually know Arabic.

Thanks! Very relevant and on topic response! Beautiful constitution btw!

And I can read Arabic as well ya jock! He he he! :D

The OP is playing fast and loose with the truth.
A new article, article 73 explicitly outlaws human trafficking, but does not order a definite ban or require the government to adhere to international law. The article says, "Enforced employment, slavery and sex trade are deemed acts punishable by law."
President Morsi's Controversial Constitution is set for December 15 referendum - Sacramento
Sounds like slavery is banned but Egypt isn't kowtowing to the UN....and Republicans are bitching about this???

It looks like the Examiner has a different translation of the constitution than the Egyptian paper does, I winder which is more accurate. Personally, I am going with the Egypt Independent, they probably speak Arabic better.

Last edited:

I can't read Arabic at all.

Obama, the Democrat Pro-Slavery President

It figures..

Obama did not own slaves.

His father's family did. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Obama is going big time. It's America he's trying to enslave.

Really? Obama's father's family owned slaves? Got a link for that?

Don't forget.............the families of almost every person who was in this country prior to the Civil War probably owned slaves as well. Does this mean we should stop them from political office just because of something their ancestors did a long time ago?

If so............why was either of the Bush's elected to president? Their family had strong ties to Nazis.

I can't read Arabic at all.

The translation was off on some parts........needs better translators....:cool:

gateway ^ | December 1, 2012 | Jim Hoft

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...fter-egyptian-constitution-ushers-in-slavery/

It’s no secret that Egyptian slavery is as old as the pyramids. It’s also common knowledge that Barack Obama’s ancestors owned slaves...

So it’s really no surprise that he helped usher in a radical Egpytian regime that is restoring slavery.

Omissions of certain articles, such as bans on slavery or promises to adhere to international rights treaties, were equally worrying to critics of the new draft, who pulled out from the panel before the vote.

The Obama administration declined to criticize Egypt’s constitution despite its slavery clause.

This is what Obama supported.

gateway ^ | December 1, 2012 | Jim Hoft

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...fter-egyptian-constitution-ushers-in-slavery/

It’s no secret that Egyptian slavery is as old as the pyramids. It’s also common knowledge that Barack Obama’s ancestors owned slaves...

So it’s really no surprise that he helped usher in a radical Egpytian regime that is restoring slavery.

Omissions of certain articles, such as bans on slavery or promises to adhere to international rights treaties, were equally worrying to critics of the new draft, who pulled out from the panel before the vote.

The Obama administration declined to criticize Egypt’s constitution despite its slavery clause.

This is what Obama supported.

Obama supports slavery? Is this what you are saying?

Forum List

Back