Obama Administration Silent After Egyptian Constitution Restores Slavery

did you come in and ask people who gave Obama credit for what happened in Egypt what made him responsible for those events?

Didn't think so.

Don't want to answer, huh?

I don't blame you because to do so reveals the lie of this whole thread.

Feel free to point out where I blame Obama instead of just insisting that people who blame Bush for Iraq's constitution, or who think Obama deserves credit for the Arab Spring, be consistent.

You're right. You didn't.

I posted that as a general comment and you're the only one who responded to it, so I just assumed you were taking the other position.

Well....you know what happens when you assume something....:redface::D

don't want to answer, huh?

feel free to point out where i blame obama instead of just insisting that people who blame bush for iraq's constitution, or who think obama deserves credit for the arab spring, be consistent.

you're right. You didn't.

I posted that as a general comment and you're the only one who responded to it, so i just assumed you were taking the other position.

Well....you know what happens when you assume something....:redface::d

:d

Who is going to be the slaves of the Egyptians and where are they going to get them?

Clue one. A huge uptick in the incidence of human trafficking.

Slavery was ended by executive decree, the amendment process just formalized it.

Wrong, moron. Slavery in the states of rebellion was ended by decree. It was ended for all states by the constitutional amendment process.

Try going back and reading what I actually posted instead of responding to what you think I said.

He quoted what you actually posted. You were wrong. Get over it.

did you come in and ask people who gave Obama credit for what happened in Egypt what made him responsible for those events?

Didn't think so.

Don't want to answer, huh?

Feel free to point out where I blame Obama instead of just insisting that people who blame Bush for Iraq's constitution, or who think Obama deserves credit for the Arab Spring, be consistent.

What do you support? Beyond your being on record that we don't need any government...

It has something to do with your understanding of history.

Tell us why slavery was legal, for example, in the state of Kentucky until the 13th amendment passed, then,

and we'll see where you are on the history ladder.

Most of the slaves in Kentucky were freed to fight in the Civil War, others escaped. The state legislature was powerless to do anything about the few that were left because the state constitution was specifically drafted to favor slavery in 1849.

Kentucky did not ratify the 13th Amendment until after I graduated from High School.

What's your point?

Okay. So executive decree did not end slavery. You were wrong, that's all.

Say 'my bad', or something comparable, and that's the end of it.

The rabid right is now the retarded right, um opps I mean developmentally challenged.

Forum List

Back