Obama Administration Silent After Egyptian Constitution Restores Slavery

Why don't we wait to see the real proposed Constitution instead of relying on opinions from places like Jihadwatch, which might be a little biased....don't you think? :rolleyes:

Why don't we wait to see the real proposed Constitution instead of relying on opinions from places like Jihadwatch, which might be a little biased....don't you think? :rolleyes:

The voting hasn't even begun.........:cool:

We can care about who runs Egypt, and we can fret about what they choose to do. What we can't do is get upset about the freedom to choose for themselves, because we helped them get that choice.

I'm still hoping the new Egyptian Constitution restores Pepsi Blue.

God damn I miss Pepsi Blue.

The Muslim Brotherhood is in charge and all one needs to do is familiarize themselves with their policies. They've already decided that women can not get an education. Women have no rights as far as they are concerned and are merely property. The slavery issue is no surprise. This is just the beginning. The MB are nothing but radicals and are in bed with terrorists.

As soon as the MB positioned themselves to take over Egypt, all of this was predicted, yet Obama and others still supported them. Duh. I think Obama knew better and apparently has no issues with what the MB stands for. Creepy, isn't it?

We can care about who runs Egypt, and we can fret about what they choose to do. What we can't do is get upset about the freedom to choose for themselves, because we helped them get that choice.

The U.S. doesn't rule the world - even though it seems to think it does.

Hey dipshit, did you forget thanking spectrumc for saying we helped them get that choice?

obamie helped put slavery back into Egypt.. priceless. :lol::lol::lol:

The Muslim Brotherhood is in charge and all one needs to do is familiarize themselves with their policies. They've already decided that women can not get an education. Women have no rights as far as they are concerned and are merely property. The slavery issue is no surprise. This is just the beginning. The MB are nothing but radicals and are in bed with terrorists.

As soon as the MB positioned themselves to take over Egypt, all of this was predicted, yet Obama and others still supported them. Duh. I think Obama knew better and apparently has no issues with what the MB stands for. Creepy, isn't it?

Not true at all, women are at the top of education in Egypt, I've actually been there multiple times and checked out some universities.

And quit speaking like you own the world for Gods sake........being American doesn't enable that, you aren't a special person or someone who understands the world is different than America........keep it at that.....:cool:

The "real" proposed constitution is being voted on in two weeks, how long do you want to wait?

Last edited:
Obama Administration Silent After Egyptian Constitution Restores Slavery​

It’s no secret that Egyptian slavery is as old as the pyramids. It’s also common knowledge that Barack Obama’s ancestors owned slaves.

Read more:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/obama-administration-silent-after-egyptian-constitution-ushers-in-slavery/

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO? My Chickasaw great great grand father owned black slaves and his son's black half sister. Yours probably did also. WTF cares? If your ancestors did not own slave they sure as hell benefited from the free labor of slaves that help build this country. My great grandfater also had two wifes, both name Louisa. One 46 years old when the took he other age 23. And he never collected welfare as Romney's grand father's concubine did.

Last edited:
The way conservatives protect God given rights from the gay community, I really am suprised they are aginst Egyptian slavery. They aren't against social slavery, nor are they against financial slavery, but like good religious conservatives they are aginst equal rights for all Americans.

Hmm..., you mean like CNN, MSNBC, ABC, New York Slimes and all the rest of the biased MSM?

The U.S. doesn't rule the world - even though it seems to think it does.

Hey dipshit, did you forget thanking spectrumc for saying we helped them get that choice?

obamie helped put slavery back into Egypt.. priceless. :lol::lol::lol:

Egypt have been sliding downhill since the end of slavery.
How many pyramids and Sphinxs do you see being commissioned nowadays?
All the old ones are falling to bits and there's no replacement programme happening.

The way conservatives protect God given rights from the gay community, I really am suprised they are aginst Egyptian slavery. They aren't against social slavery, nor are they against financial slavery, but like good religious conservatives they are aginst equal rights for all Americans.

No! The way Democrats fought a Civil War to preserve slavery and lost.

Obama Administration Silent After Egyptian Constitution Restores Slavery​

It’s no secret that Egyptian slavery is as old as the pyramids. It’s also common knowledge that Barack Obama’s ancestors owned slaves.

Read more:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/obama-administration-silent-after-egyptian-constitution-ushers-in-slavery/

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO? My Chickasaw great great grand father owned black slaves and his son's black half sister. Yours probably did also. WTF cares? If your ancestors did not own slave they sure as hell benefited from the free labor of slaves that help build this country. My great grandfater also had two wifes, both name Louisa. One 46 years old when the took he other age 23.

So it is ok if the TODAY Country of Egypt returns slavery to a legal status? Cause that sure looks like what you are saying.

Forum List

Back