Obama Administration Sets Up New Interrogation Unit

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
The Obama administration on Monday unveiled its latest takeover of a troubled industry -- this one the interrogation sector.

The White House announced that President Obama has approved the creation of a specialized interrogation unit that would focus on key terror suspects and report to the White House-based National Security Council.

The decision, which comes as the CIA faces fresh scrutiny about interrogations it conducted under the Bush administration, paves the way for the president to appoint a de facto interrogation czar -- to join the ranks of White House-based directors for health care reform, the auto industry overhaul, energy and other issues.

an interrogation czar.. :eek:

Obama Administration Sets Up New Interrogation Unit - Political News - FOXNews.com

who is it gonna be? the black panthers? or acorn?

One method being contemplated ...

TickleandWhip.jpg

Well once they dismantle the CIA, next will be Military Control...how...by the mighty dollar.

do you call anyone who holds a position higher than a janitor in any company or organization a Czar?

I have some questions about allowing a person not elected or sworn in to read any intelligence reports. This has got to be challenged in the courts.

Jay ask our leftist media they are after the people that keep calling them Czars. And given that each of them is reputedly answerable only to the president, no small number are Eugenicists would you prefer Standarten fuher?

I have some questions about allowing a person not elected or sworn in to read any intelligence reports. This has got to be challenged in the courts.

I agree, If they can't pass the approval process they have no place in the positions of influence they have.
There's a reason they don't want their past exposed.
Bush and Obama have totally blown this Czar thing up and it has to be brought under control.

Forum List

Back