Obama Administration Repeats BS for the 30th Time

Gremlin-USA

<<< Me in 1970
May 20, 2010
Gremlinville, USA
"the Obama administration stressed that people should not "read too much" into the data."

"the authors for the administration do acknowledge that they repeat themselves:"

Repeat? I guess you could say that ...lol....

Obama administration repeats same jobs line

"Therefore, it is important not to read too much into any one monthly report"

Hey asswipes, we have now read 30 reports, when the heck are you going to focus on Economy?

They are too busy doing Damage Control from their incompetence to actually do any good for America.

Obama, your are gaining on Jimmy Carter ever day as the worst POS US President in History

"the Obama administration stressed that people should not "read too much" into the data."

"the authors for the administration do acknowledge that they repeat themselves:"

Repeat? I guess you could say that ...lol....

Obama administration repeats same jobs line

"Therefore, it is important not to read too much into any one monthly report"

Hey asswipes, we have now read 30 reports, when the heck are you going to focus on Economy?

They are too busy doing Damage Control from their incompetence to actually do any good for America.

Obama, your are gaining on Jimmy Carter ever day as the worst POS US President in History

41 months over 8% and everyone is told not to pay attention.

This administration lives in lala land. No wonder they want to concentrate on Romney's dog and dressage for MS therapy.

Amateur hour at it's finest. They either don't have a clue what they are doing, or more sinister, they know exactly what they are doing.

Jobless rate goes nowhere, unemployment above 8% for 41st straight month

New unemployment data released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics on July 6, 2012 show very little change. The official numbers show an unemployment rate of 8.2%. The official number of unemployed workers has been above the benchmark of 8% for 41 consecutive months, although the actual number may be much higher.

The hardest hit sectors include: construction (which actually gained 2,000 jobs, after losing 35,000 in May), information services (-8000), retail (-5500), and government (-4000).

Jobless rate goes nowhere, unemployment above 8% for 41st straight month - Wilmington Labor Relations | Examiner.com

My favorite quote from Obama on the jobless numbers that have been above 8% over 41 months is that "the numbers are a step in the right direction"? :lol: yeah which one? A total welfare America?

According to President Obama, '{the numbers} are a step in the right direction, but we can't be satisfied because our goal was never to just keep working to get back to where we were back in 2007.'

Hell's bells I'm beginning to believe that at each economic strategy meeting they can't see each other for the smoke from the hookah and Obama and his policy advisers are singing "Age of Aquarius".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhbxI5eVnM4]Hair - Aquarius - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back