Obama administration releases secret Bush memos

what scares me is the libral assholes in the obamalama administration release "secret anti-terrorist" documents..

You know what really pisses me off about this? I'm no great fan of Bush/Cheney, but by waiting until he's President to do this instead of raising hell when he was a Senator, Obama is actually validating the Bush opinion that these powers rest in the executive branch.

if you took over a company would you "out" you predecesor......

seems that the object is to do damage to america.....

i don't see this ending well.....

what scares me is the libral assholes in the obamalama administration release "secret anti-terrorist" documents..

I thought that it was pretty well established during the last administration that if the president or vice-president releases a document, it is officially de-classified.

Does that mean FDR and Lincoln did the same?

What do you mean? You mean broke the same laws?

Just about, FDR threw Japanese Americans in good standing into internment camps among his many other "crimes".

Lincoln suspended Hebeas Corpus and told his generals to go raid, set fire, pillage villages and rape the women there.

The real history of America is a dark one and will never be taught in the schoolbooks because all of it's citizens would be disgusted with their own country's history. Never mind the little to no respect and trust that people would have in government.

You know what really pisses me off about this? I'm no great fan of Bush/Cheney, but by waiting until he's President to do this instead of raising hell when he was a Senator, Obama is actually validating the Bush opinion that these powers rest in the executive branch.

What could of had he done as Senator? Try to create a commission?

Do you remember the last commission that tried to get away from Dubya's thumb? It was the 9/11 Commission and we all remember what happened there.

50 years from now, I wouldn't be surprised if that is seen as something similar to Pearl Harbor by the way. Something that the Gov't had prior knowledge to, did nothing about, and probably even encouraged similar to how FDR encouraged the Japanese to bomb Pearl Harbor and for Germany to sink our ships.

What scares me is you don't want the truth released and would be happily ignorant of what occurred under Bush.

When it comes to Obama though? You'd want full 100% information.

Hypocrite.

Are these the same "secret" memos the House and Senate committee Dems knew about all along, when they were continuing to vote YES on the Patriot Act? (And will continue to do so.)

What could of had he done as Senator? Try to create a commission?

Do you remember the last commission that tried to get away from Dubya's thumb? It was the 9/11 Commission and we all remember what happened there.

50 years from now, I wouldn't be surprised if that is seen as something similar to Pearl Harbor by the way. Something that the Gov't had prior knowledge to, did nothing about, and probably even encouraged similar to how FDR encouraged the Japanese to bomb Pearl Harbor and for Germany to sink our ships.

Robert, when Obama was a Senator, he could have done more than he did about an abuse of power in the executive branch. He couldn't have fixed anything single-handedly, but he didn't even try because he was too busy campaigning for President. He's a hypocrite. He's also trying to disguise a partisan pissing match as defense of the Constitution. As for the rest, I'm not a big 9/11 conspiracy guy because the proposed conspiracy isn't even close to the simplest way to accomplish what actually happened.

Forum List

Back