Obama administration released illegal immigrant children to criminals’ homes

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
This is wild. According to Senator Grassley 3,400 children were placed in homes with criminal records. YOWZAH!

I wanted to bazooka barf when I read that HHS were "trying" to screen the sponsors.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArgh!

"HHS didn’t deny the numbers but said it does try to prohibit those with “serious” criminal records from sponsoring children and does conduct some level of background checks on all sponsors."

Obama administration released illegal immigrant children to criminals' homes - Washington Times

This is wild. According to Senator Grassley 3,400 children were placed in homes with criminal records. YOWZAH!

I wanted to bazooka barf when I read that HHS were "trying" to screen the sponsors.

"HHS didn’t deny the numbers but said it does try to prohibit those with “serious” criminal records from sponsoring children and does conduct some level of background checks on all sponsors."

Obama administration released illegal immigrant children to criminals' homes - Washington Times

The article's source is Senator Grassley and Senator Grassley only. I'd wait for more information before assuming this is true.

The article's source is Senator Grassley and Senator Grassley only. I'd wait for more information before assuming this is true.

Advocates are complaining. No oversight and no followups.

"The Times reported in August that immigrant advocates complained that the sponsor system lacked oversight and follow-up, and that problems worsened last year with an influx of more than 68,500 unaccompanied minors, mostly from Central America. Recent months have seen another increase."

Young immigrants are at risk from sponsors with criminal records, senators say

These are the kids that shouldn't be here.

All from South America. They should all be sent back to South America and save we taxpayers a boatload of money.

I'm just amazed how he is doing everything he to get us killed. RELEASING 6000 criminals into your neighborhoods with your children. for one: where does he get that power to do something like that? And that doesn't bother anyone in his party? I don't know why WE HAVE A CONGRESS. Give them all a pink slip and let the Presidents from now on be our dictator.

can't wait for our Republican dictator. boy what fun that is going to be

I'm just amazed how he is doing everything he to get us killed. RELEASING 6000 criminals into your neighborhoods with your children. for one: where does he get that power to do something like that? And that doesn't bother anyone in his party? I don't know why WE HAVE A CONGRESS. Give them all a pink slip and let the Presidents from now on be our dictator.

can't wait for our Republican dictator. boy what fun that is going to be

I sure as hell hope that none of these people who "tried" to vet the future homes aren't going to be working on the Syrian refugees. YIKES!

They try to place kids wh relatives . So what if uncle tony has a dui on his record ? Better (and cheaper) than housing them in some juvy hall.

Forum List

Back