Obama Administration Refuses To Say Taliban Is A Terrorist Group

If China invaded us and, let's say, your child was killed.....Would you be a terrorist for fighting against China?

Don't get me wrong, they have some major turds over there. But we have them too..........Irony..:ahole-1:

The Taliban is not a "terrorist group".

At this point, you guys have completely destroyed any meaning that the word "terrorism" ever had.

I want to agree but wonder about the statement, "You guys".

When I say "you guys", I'm referring to the people who start threads like this one - people fetishistically attached to the word "terrorism".

I've watched hours of documentaries of
The Taliban is not a "terrorist group".

At this point, you guys have completely destroyed any meaning that the word "terrorism" ever had.

I want to agree but wonder about the statement, "You guys".

When I say "you guys", I'm referring to the people who start threads like this one - people fetishistically attached to the word "terrorism".

The people attached to the word "terrorism" are generally on the side of Ron Paul, which is why I made post #2. Lockheed Martin and most of the Military Industrial Complex targeted the Right wing for decades. They only recently started targeting the Left, spending almost as much $ in lobby efforts. When Obama didn't go to war with Iran, or with Libya over Benghazi or with Syria, the profit driven politicians were shocked..

I doubt the Left will get much funding from the Military Industrial Complex in the future LOL.

If China invaded us and, let's say, your child was killed.....Would you be a terrorist for fighting against China?

Don't get me wrong, they have some major turds over there. But we have them too..........Irony..:ahole-1:

You would target fellow Americans if you were attacked by China? Some of your Americans are insane.

You would target fellow Americans if you were attacked by China? Some of your Americans are insane.

It's clear you don't understand the topic.....

Unless you are stating that some Americans are stupid enough to help the Chinese Government in the overthrow of America. Then yep.......I'm an American.

Unless you are stating that some Americans are stupid enough to help the Chinese Government in the overthrow of America. Then yep.......I'm an American.

I understand the topic. You are saying the Taliban aren't terrorists, they are resisting an occupying force.

The Taliban target Afghan civilians. I am saying because of this they are terrorists. And asking, if China invaded your country, you would attack fellow Americans? You are the one who claimed Americans would react the same as the Taliban if they were invaded by another country. I for one would would not engage in terrorism against my fellow countrymen if my country was invaded.

The fact you legitimize and rationalize the evil acts of these taliban savages is perverted to say the least. You lack a moral compass.

Hey it's Obama after all. He's been negotiating with them and considers them equal to the elected Afghan government.

I'm waiting for the administration and the media to class them as "disenfranchised Sunnis" like they did ISIS.

:lmao:

I understand the topic. You are saying the Taliban aren't terrorists, they are resisting an occupying force.

The Taliban target Afghan civilians. I am saying because of this they are terrorists. And asking, if China invaded your country, you would attack fellow Americans? You are the one who claimed Americans would react the same as the Taliban if they were invaded by another country. I for one would would not engage in terrorism against my fellow countrymen if my country was invaded.

The fact you legitimize and rationalize the evil acts of these taliban savages is perverted to say the least. You lack a moral compass.

You need to do more research on coup d'état history and the CIA use of it as a strategy.

It's all about the Petrol Dollar staying the USD.

You need to do more research on coup d'état history and the CIA use of it as a strategy.

So the Taliban aren't terrorists, and their targeting of civilians is a reasonable act, because of the CIA?

I know who John Perkins is, I have more likely known of him longer than you.

You are all over the place and can't stay on point, you have no ground to stand on so you try and change the topic.

So the Taliban aren't terrorists, and their targeting of civilians is a reasonable act, because of the CIA?

I know who John Perkins is, I have more likely known of him longer than you.

You are all over the place and can't stay on point, you have no ground to stand on so you try and change the topic.

I'm directly on topic. You political junkies don't understand me because I'm not bias and in so I am a collectivist of information (the thing parties can't do).

I have no doubt you still don't understand the reference. Hopefully one day you will.

Hey it's Obama after all. He's been negotiating with them and considers them equal to the elected Afghan government.
"Taliban could provide stability in an area where chaos was creating a real threat to the U.S."
Congressman Dana Rohrabacher (R) California

"Taliban could provide stability in an area where chaos was creating a real threat to the U.S."
Oh wow, because some idiotic American politician says so, it must be true. You guys really lack any common sense. The evidence that they are terrorists is right in front of you. But oh, your government says they aren't so they must not be.

They target civilians. This is not terrorism?
Media reports documenting the Taliban’s harsh, radical beliefs were "nonsense."

What drugs is he on? Those quotes are as bad as when McCain was trying to convince us all that the Muslim Brotherhood was a secular organization.

Just because there is an R behind someones name doesn't mean they can't be an asshole on any given topic.

Forum List

Back