Obama Administration Orders Labeling of Israeli Goods

Just pointing out to the fake, Israel supporter, the one one thanks you, a person who longs for the destruction of Israel, that her boy Obama is an Israel Jew hater.
You're imagining things. the bill seems to put us in a position of actively pressuring other countries not to sanction or boycott israel with no consideration for israel's actions.

as an american i find making that promise distasteful.

Obama opposed that part. You and he are on the same page
i wouldn't support that provision about any country.

and what is your point?

Your goal is the end of Israel. For most of the leftists and the white supremacist types, it's the same. Whether it be though some fake ass "peace" two state crap, or the islamofascist way of slaughtering Jews outright, it's all the same. 6.5 million Jews are the problem. If not for them the middle east would be a utopia:slap:
yep. i believe in a two state solution or a secular one state. I'm not sure how either means the end of israel, but if it does i won't shed any tears over the end of a political state

Just pointing out to the fake, Israel supporter, the one one thanks you, a person who longs for the destruction of Israel, that her boy Obama is an Israel Jew hater.
You're imagining things. the bill seems to put us in a position of actively pressuring other countries not to sanction or boycott israel with no consideration for israel's actions.

and what is your point?

Your goal is the end of Israel. For most of the leftists and the white supremacist types, it's the same. Whether it be though some fake ass "peace" two state crap, or the islamofascist way of slaughtering Jews outright, it's all the same. 6.5 million Jews are the problem. If not for them the middle east would be a utopia:slap:
yep. i believe in a two state solution or a secular one state. I'm not sure how either means the end of israel, but if it does i won't shed any tears over the end of a political state

You believe in a Arab muslim take over and shipping out all the Jews on boxcars, those left after the slaughter of course.

and what is your point?

You believe in a Arab muslim take over and shipping out all the Jews on boxcars, those left after the slaughter of course.
nope
and fuck you for saying so

Forum List

Back