Obama Administration On Libya Attacks: They Knew, So What Are They Hiding?

Even most backwoods law enforcement knows not to spill their guts right after a crime has been committed.

This was a well planned terrorist attack, on the anniversary of 9-11, however the Dems will just spin this and spend lots of media coverage pointing fingers at anyone that's not a part of Obama's administration. No harsh words of condemnation against such an act of violence on American civilians, I'm sure the apology tour to the muslims will go on as it always has. That must be a real comfort to many Americans, to know the concerns of their Commander-in-Chief towards those civilians that may still be living in the arab region.

Last edited:

Read more: Lawmakers 'suspicious' administration 'trying to hide' Libya attack details | Fox News

They administration knew and misled the American public and the world with their actions and comments. Just what did they know BEFORE these attacks? Congress and the people want to know. It’s time for them to come clean with all documents and correspondence from the Ambassador and Libya.

Who knows, knowing how shady Obama admid is I wouldnt doubt they wanted it to happen so we wont pay attention to the economy ! ..

Does it get any lower? I was not a Bush fan, but I would never accuse him of that. You people are truly disgusting.

Yes I've heard many from the left criticize Bush in the exact same way towards 9-11, all the myths of a allowing a preemptive attack for political reasons.

What's even more egregious, they used a LIE which enflamed and engulfed the entire region in attacks, violence..deaths in Afghanistan where we lost our Commander... all to cover up for their sorry asses!

Worse than that...

Obama, Rice, Carney and others allowed our right to free speech to be blamed by the world.

Think about it...one of our most treasured rights was intentionally used by our President as "the fall guy"...

For that alone, he should not receive a single vote.

But sadly....he will.

We have a real right wing hate fest going on here. I know you anti-American folks hate the guts of the President of the United States. But the amount of ignorance, fabrications and outright lies is pretty sickening.

Let me ask you folks some REAL questions...

How would you feel if Iraq or Iran sent 50 of their soldiers to guard their consulate in Washington DC?

Do you understand how security works at embassies on foreign soil, by international law?

If the Ambassador or his staff had any warning of this attack, wouldn't it be the responsibility of the people in danger to communicate those threats to the State Dept?

You folks throw in the obligatory 'sympathy for the families', but you must believe Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens was some kind of mindless robot, unable to personally evaluate the situation on the ground in Benghazi. And that he would just march into oblivion unless the President intervened.

Even most backwoods law enforcement knows not to spill their guts right after a crime has been committed.

And even the most backwods law enforcement knows not to point the finger at a suspect who they know is not a suspect.

But nice try anyway.....uh....actually, it was the lamest of the lame attempts to rationalize this situation.

Even if we lose the WH, all polls show a senate take-over and seats gained in the House..Fuck Obama.. I've been listneing to Fox all morning.. they're hitting this story hard.. 10 democrats have now joined the demand for the WH to answer on the Foreign Relations committee.. 2 conservatives have already used the word, "IMPEACHMENT."

I'm with you buy we both know how this works. Stall, stall, stall. And I have to say that I blame the Republican leadership for not being more vocal about Obama the last few weeks.

The Republicans will hold the House and maybe get the Senate so perhpas they can hold ObieDopey in check.

But we know how he loves his Executive Orders.

True but this latest scandal is impeachable. Mike Huckabee was on earlier and giving details with facts on Watergate.. THIS FAR ECLIPSES that.. So they're demanding hearings right now, no waiting for the WH to come before the public and answer WHY THEY LIED, COVERED UP THE TRUTH.

Remember when the comparison was between Watergate and Fast and Furious. No one died in Watergate. Now we have deaths from Fast and Furious AND Libya.

We have a real right wing hate fest going on here. I know you anti-American folks hate the guts of the President of the United States. But the amount of ignorance, fabrications and outright lies is pretty sickening.

How would you feel if Iraq or Iran sent 50 of their soldiers to guard their consulate in Washington DC?

Do you understand how security works at embassies on foreign soil, by international law?

If the Ambassador or his staff had any warning of this attack, wouldn't it be the responsibility of the people in danger to communicate those threats to the State Dept?

You folks throw in the obligatory 'sympathy for the families', but you must believe Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens was some kind of mindless robot, unable to personally evaluate the situation on the ground in Benghazi. And that he would just march into oblivion unless the President intervened.

If Iran sent over 7 of their most capable military police to protect their embassy, I would have absolutely no issue with it. 50? Unecessary. Not sure where you got that number from.

But hey.....talk about that crap and not the fact that our President and his appointees allowed our right to free speech to take the blame for something they knew had nothing to do with free speech.

Go ahead...ignore it.

Isn't it possible the real reason the FBI hasn't gone to Benghazi like the administration said it did (while it really didn't) is for more than being able to refuse commenting on the grounds that "there's an ongoing investigation?

Is it possible it's because they don't trust the FBI to not find facts, and those facts might leak out and the administration lose their only claim to sound foreign policy? (which right now is only that Obama killed Osama)

They DO trust the media to further the narrative that all this was really sparked by the film on Mohammad, a film that hasn't really been seen in the Middle East and north Africa...

The people of the ME and NA would'n't know about the film if it wasn't for the high profile statements coming out of the administratiion disclaiming (and apologizing for) it.

Last edited:

If Iran sent over 7 of their most capable military police to protect their embassy, I would have absolutely no issue with it. 50? Unecessary. Not sure where you got that number from.

But hey.....talk about that crap and not the fact that our President and his appointees allowed our right to free speech to take the blame for something they knew had nothing to do with free speech.

Go ahead...ignore it.

There were protests in at least 20 countries over that hate film. Go ahead...ignore it.

And the one in Cairo was happening at the same time the attack in Benghazi occurred. But of COURSE, the US knew it had nothing to do with the film.

More evidence Fox etc turns people into misinformed angry idiots...change the channel. For example, the ME talk show hosts and religious leaders told the people about that video long before the Obama/Clinton commercial in Pakistan. There were no lies (and no apologies), only early confusion about the Libyan attack- like everyone else's. Which continues, despite a tidal wave of BS as always from the RW. Assume the position.

Last edited:
More evidence Fox etc turns people into misinformed angry idiots...change the channel. For example, the ME talk show hosts and religious leaders told the people about that video long before the Obama/Clinton commercial in Pakistan. There were no lies (and no apologies), only early confusion about the Libyan attack- like everyone else's. Which continues, despite a tidal wave of BS as always from the RW. Assume the position.

Completely not true.

Go ahead...ignore it.

There were protests in at least 20 countries over that hate film. Go ahead...ignore it.

And the one in Cairo was happening at the same time the attack in Benghazi occurred. But of COURSE, the US knew it had nothing to do with the film.

Yes...it knew. It labelled it a terrorist attack within 24 hours.....but you seem to want to ignore that.

Which tells me you are as credible as Truthmatters.

To this adminstration the Benghazi flap is just "another bump in the road," "We had an ambassador assassinated. We had a Muslim Brotherhood member elected to the presidency of Egypt. Twenty thousand people have been killed in Syria. We have tumult in Pakistan and, of course, Iran is that much closer to having the capacity to build a nuclear weapon."

When things explode, it's just another bump in the road

If you liked Pink Floyds "The Wall" Theme....

Rush Limbaugh: Obama Sings ‘Another Bump In The Road’ – Pink Floyd Parody

Last edited:

Go ahead...ignore it.

Yes...it knew. It labelled it a terrorist attack within 24 hours.....but you seem to want to ignore that.

You folks REALLY need to turn off Faux News. They are lying to you. They are not fair or balanced. They work for the Republican party. Maybe you didn't know...:eusa_shifty:

FACTS with quotes, full context and dates.

Myths And Facts About The Benghazi Attack And Protests In The Middle East | Research |

You folks REALLY need to turn off Faux News. They are lying to you. They are not fair or balanced. They work for the Republican party. Maybe you didn't know...:eusa_shifty:

Myths And Facts About The Benghazi Attack And Protests In The Middle East | Research |

That is funny. You attack Fox and then post from mediamatters.

That is funny. You attack Fox and then post from mediamatters.

I expected that. But it is a false attack. It is not an op-ed piece. It is a research piece with quotes, full context and dates from documented sources... try again...

Fresh claims that U.S. intelligence officials knew practically from the start that the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi was terrorism possibly tied to Al Qaeda have lawmakers alleging they were misled and questioning whether the administration has something to hide.

"This is turning into something not short of Benghazi-gate," Sen. Bob Corker, R-Tenn., told Fox News, adding he's "very suspicious" about the way the administration has handled this.

Two senior U.S. officials told Fox News on Thursday that U.S. intelligence officials knew within 24 hours of the assault that it was a terrorist attack and suspected Al Qaeda-tied elements were involved.

The account sharply conflicted with claims by U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice on the Sunday after the attack that the administration believed the strike was a "spontaneous" event triggered by protests in Egypt over an anti-Islam film.

Read more: Lawmakers 'suspicious' administration 'trying to hide' Libya attack details | Fox News

They administration knew and misled the American public and the world with their actions and comments. Just what did they know BEFORE these attacks? Congress and the people want to know. It’s time for them to come clean with all documents and correspondence from the Ambassador and Libya.

Yep. Corrupt president and admin. didn't want the glow from the DNC speeches on the Osama Bin Laden, kill to tell us the truth about Al Qaeda still in full operation. They sat on the truth, relative to Libya, and still would be if FOX NEWS had not brought it forth. Any president would have said, "YES" for the go ahead to kill Bin Laden. Obama did nothing but watch, as ten years of investigations, led to to his where-a bouts.

Until we get a fair media we will have this administration say and do
whatever they feel like because they know they have the media in their pocket.

Forum List

Back