Obama Administration On Libya Attacks: They Knew, So What Are They Hiding?

By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
9/16/2012
Catholic Online (Catholic Online)
Official warned about deteriorating security situations before fatal Benghazi attack

Jamal Mabrouk, a member of the February 17th Brigade and a local security official in Libya said that he had warned American diplomats in Libya three days before the deadly assault on the U.S. embassy in Benghazi. Mabrouk has gone on record as warning U.S. diplomats about the deteriorating security within the city.

Mabrouk has told CNN that both he and a battalion commander had a meeting about the economy and security, saying that the security situation wasn't good for international business.

"The situation is frightening, it scares us," Mabrouk told the U.S. officials.

Mabrouk says there has been an increasing presence of armed jihadist groups in the Benghazi area.

Maybe that doesn't qualify as "chatter" that would get to our CIA/NSA, but there was fair warning.

It would only qualify as 'chatter' if the conversation was forwarded to the State dept. by US personnel in Libya.

It amazes me how keen you right wingers hindsight vision is.

I'm astounded at the way the Obama Administration is handling the horrific attack on Ambassador Stevens and the three other men that died. The reports given were lies. Covering up what really took place.
Why were these people not given proper security?
The FBI can not go in and investigate this crime because they are fearful of being attacked.

The Obama Administration should be held accountable and we should know all the facts.
Seems they are trying to hide and cover up the Administrations incompetence until after the election.

It's shameful. I can't imagine how the families, friends, and associates of the Ambassador and others killed must be feeling.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Even most backwoods law enforcement knows not to spill their guts right after a crime has been committed.

Even the most backwoods law enforcement knows you have to actually investigate and secure the "crime scene". Do you think the Obama administration is relying on CNN to share what THEY found on scene?

I'm astouned at the way the Obama Administration is handeling the horrific attack on Ambassador Stevens and the three other men that died. The reports given were lies. Covering up what really took place.
The FBI can not go in and investigate this crime because they are fearful of being attacked.

The Obama Administration should be held accountable and we should know all the facts.
Seems they are trying to hide and cover up the Administrations incompetence until after the election.

It's shameful. I can't imagine how the families, friends, and associates of the Ambassaor and others killed must be feeling.

Now you think about this for a minute. The FBI has not been allowed in citing security concerns. But a CNN news crew just walked in and found Ambassador Stevens' diary just laying there.

Weren't we told that the militias who attacked the consulate were disbanded? Didn't the good people of Libya just overrun an Al Quaeda compound and drive them away? Shouldn't it be less dangerous today than when the CNN news crew went in?

We are being lied to again and again and again.

I'm astouned at the way the Obama Administration is handeling the horrific attack on Ambassador Stevens and the three other men that died. The reports given were lies. Covering up what really took place.

It's shameful. I can't imagine how the families, friends, and associates of the Ambassaor and others killed must be feeling.

Now you think about this for a minute. The FBI has not been allowed in citing security concerns. But a CNN news crew just walked in and found Ambassador Stevens' diary just laying there.

Weren't we told that the militias who attacked the consulate were disbanded? Didn't the good people of Libya just overrun an Al Quaeda compound and drive them away? Shouldn't it be less dangerous today than when the CNN news crew went in?

We are being lied to again and again and again.

Yes

Why are the American people not more upset about this coverup?

I truly feel just this should stop anyone from casting their vote for Obama.

Like you said lies, lies and more lies. The lies here just bring out the realization of all the lies Obama and his Administration have told us over the past years.

Richard Nixon was forced to resign over a lie..IMPEACH Obama.. -- We need to demand it. His lies and failures cost Americans their lives.

Well since fast and furious was a scam to get Americans to demand gun control. and it backfired. We can't even believe that osama bin laden is really dead cuz we were never shown any proof.

Obama is a the best liar of this century. They are hiding something big and Romney should use his zillions to find out what it is, he needs to be as ruthless as the libs say he is, and stop Obama from killing us all.

The corrupt Administration of Barack Obama used the office of the UN Secretary, Secretary of State, Defense Dept, all in collusion to lie, cover up the truth, having the full intel and details within 24 hours of our Ambassador, 2 Navy Seals, and another American, SLAUGHTERED.. Our embassy burnt down.. These are serious charges that warrant IMPEACHMENT.

Obama is handling this exactly the same way he handled Brian Terry's murder. He doesn't give a flying flip about Americans. Notice how they want to protect the Ft. Hood shooter?? Why can't they show the families of these American citizens the same respect they are giving Nidal Hasan??

The corrupt Administration of Barack Obama used the office of the UN Secretary, Secretary of State, Defense Dept, all in collusion to lie, cover up the truth, having the full intel and details within 24 hours of our Ambassador, 2 Navy Seals, and another American, SLAUGHTERED.. Our embassy burnt down.. These are serious charges that warrant IMPEACHMENT.

Forget Impeachmnet...they won't even criticise him. :D

And I have to say where are all the Republicans with their outrage?

The whole lot of them suck. It's just Demorats suck more. :lol:

Even if we lose the WH, all polls show a senate take-over and seats gained in the House..Fuck Obama.. I've been listneing to Fox all morning.. they're hitting this story hard.. 10 democrats have now joined the demand for the WH to answer on the Foreign Relations committee.. 2 conservatives have already used the word, "IMPEACHMENT."

Even if we lose the WH, all polls show a senate take-over and seats gained in the House..Fuck Obama.. I've been listneing to Fox all morning.. they're hitting this story hard.. 10 democrats have now joined the demand for the WH to answer on the Foreign Relations committee.. 2 conservatives have already used the word, "IMPEACHMENT."

I'm with you buy we both know how this works. Stall, stall, stall. And I have to say that I blame the Republican leadership for not being more vocal about Obama the last few weeks.

The Republicans will hold the House and maybe get the Senate so perhpas they can hold ObieDopey in check.

But we know how he loves his Executive Orders.

I'm with you buy we both know how this works. Stall, stall, stall. And I have to say that I blame the Republican leadership for not being more vocal about Obama the last few weeks.

The Republicans will hold the House and maybe get the Senate so perhpas they can hold ObieDopey in check.

True but this latest scandal is impeachable. Mike Huckabee was on earlier and giving details with facts on Watergate.. THIS FAR ECLIPSES that.. So they're demanding hearings right now, no waiting for the WH to come before the public and answer WHY THEY LIED, COVERED UP THE TRUTH.

True but this latest scandal is impeachable. Mike Huckabee was on earlier and giving details with facts on Watergate.. THIS FAR ECLIPSES that.. So they're demanding hearings right now, no waiting for the WH to come before the public and answer WHY THEY LIED, COVERED UP THE TRUTH.

Whatever it takes. :clap2:

They attempted to hide the facts because everything about it reflects very negatively on Barry.

He looks like a complete idiot in the aftermath of his speech about how well he understands the Islamic world because he grew up in it, attended school, etc., and would thus be able to deal with those crazed lunatics. He looks bad because he thought his Cairo speech would pave the way for nothing but love from them. He looks bad because his State dept. failed to provide adequate security in Libya, Egypt, and other parts of the world after various warnings. He looks bad because we have four dead Americans, including an Ambassador, because of his incompetence.

The only bright spot is come January this worthless feckless jerk will be back in Chicago.

What's even more egregious, they used a LIE which enflamed and engulfed the entire region in attacks, violence..deaths in Afghanistan where we lost our Commander... all to cover up for their sorry asses!

What's even more egregious, they used a LIE which enflamed and engulfed the entire region in attacks, violence..deaths in Afghanistan where we lost our Commander... all to cover up for their sorry asses!

Sad isn't it. And here you, I and others vote against Obama based on well thought out positions and your vote gets nullified by a nitwit like the "Obama Gave Me a Free Phone" lady.

:cool:

He knew he failed to protect them; their blood was on his hands. He was dilatory; he was hoping it was happenstance, but when the preponderance was realized, he tried the balancing act - he went to Vegas to get his mind off of it - disgusting. This is our leader? Now there is no answer that's politically
expedient so don't expect one!

That's what happened when Obama gloats over the killing of Bin Laden and spikes the football, not knowing it had a fuse and now it's blown up in this administrations face in the form of a terrorist attack on American soil. This is a major embarrasement on Obama's watch, for those who always thought this president could do a much better job of keeping Americans safe. They withdrew the troops and left their guard down, and now Obama treats the American lives lost as "another bump in the road".

Forum List

Back