Obama Administration Described as Chaos

Andrew Grove's book Physics and Technology of Semiconductor Devices is still considered the bible for Semiconductor Device Physicists and it was written in the 1960s. Amazing guy. Obama should listen to him.

Andrew Grove's book Physics and Technology of Semiconductor Devices is still considered the bible for Semiconductor Device Physicists and it was written in the 1960s. Amazing guy. Obama should listen to him.

huhImage2.jpg

I find myself wringing my hands, not over the goals President Obama has set but over the ineffectual ways the administration has pursued them. I have no qualifications to judge how well the Obama team manages the political dynamics, but as a business executive with 40 years' experience, much of it managing change, and a part-time academic dedicated to studying why so few corporations succeed in navigating change, I feel compelled to comment not on the what of the Obama team's efforts but on the how.
washingtonpost.com

It would seem that Andrew Grove is in full agreement with President Obama's objectives, just feels that his methods of getting there need work. But the President has only had power for less than 60 days. I think that he has a bit more time to get things rolling.

I have no qualifications to judge how well the Obama team manages the political dynamics, but as a business executive with 40 years' experience, much of it managing change, and a part-time academic dedicated to studying why so few corporations succeed in navigating change, I feel compelled to comment not on the what of the Obama team's efforts but on the how.

Some people still do NOT understand that the business of politics is NOT the business of business.

Businesses are FASCIST organziations in that their leaders are NOT subject to the same pressures as political leaders in a REPRESENTATIONAL GOVERNMENT.

So THIS guy thinks that we have to fix the banking system?

No shit.

We ALSO have to deal with the social fallout from the mess these idiots made of our economy at the SAME TIME.

STFU, says I. Your qualifications for how business work are meaningless when it comes to how governments work.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back