Obama Administration created more jobs in one year than Republicans created in eight

You are welcome to discuss any of these economic facts. Posting facts does not make one a troll. Answering facts with name calling does

RW, you only care about part of the "facts" and that's the issue and why you are a nothing more than a Troll.

Everything you post is supported by Government money, it will not last, it’s unsustainable and in the end will have to be paid back so there is a enormous cost attached to “floating” the economy until another bubble comes along.

What would happen if the stimulus were taken out right now RW? A depression? Wouldn’t one be able to conclude that while you can argue that “see, the stimulus has helped!!” someone else can easily point out that all it is doing is prolonging a recession that at some point will still need to turn into a depression?

How long does this stimulus need to go on RW? Without it all this “growth” would dry up in less than a month’s time. No one educated on the matter cares about you bogus numbers.

It’s FDR all over again, as you and I have debated. I said nothing ever got better and you say because unemployment would go up and down from 25% to 17% that things DID get better… FDR floated the economy until the war sucked up the rest of the unemployed, 16 million people went to war. AFTER WWII the world was in ruin, not America and that allowed for the VERY rare opportunity for the US’s manufacturing to BOOM like wtf style. What bubble do you see coming to save us RW? Remember we are already CURRENTLY in TWO wars, despite the “mission accomplished” banner on Iraq Obama has pulled.

YOU are a Big War loving, Big Company, Big Government supporting noob. All it took was a black man with a D next to his name to obtain your undying support.
Sad times…

Glad to see you finally discussing the issue at hand rather than insult posts...its an improvement

It might even make sense if you could show me a Republican administration that ran on a ballanced budget, show me a Republican administration that didn't run on a massive deficit, show me one that decreased the size of the government and cut spending

I would rather pay off Obama's 800 billion stimulus to spark the economy and help Americans, rather than the Bush $5 trillion deficit that provided tax cuts for wealthy Americans and paid for two wars

I concur

Look at your 401K under eight years of Republican economic control. They actually lost money over eight years while the market is up 55% under the Democrats.

Look at how much the value of your home dropped under the Republicans

Look at your salary under GOP control compared to rising costs in healthcare,education, energy and food

Look at the rising costs of healthcare while the GOP refused to lift a finger

Look at the economic collapse in the last 2 years and ask why republicans still refuse to provide oversight of the Financial industry

Sorry, most Americans look to the powers in charge at the time of failure and place blame... Society is of a "what have you done for me lately" mentality... Thems the facts... The democratics have done nothing for us except put us into record debt, spending money we don't have for things we don't need...

Using a "Spend, Baby, Spend!" attitude by the current party in control doesn't work when there's nothing left to spend...

A massively unpopular 0bamacare bill is not what we needed... America told you this, but you didn't care... We have to pass it so we can know what's in it! Fucking stupid... Now you're going to pay the price at the ballot box...

Sorry, you had your chance and you fucked up big time... Step aside and maybe apologize for fucking things up so badly...

Good question...

What HAVE the Republicans done for us lately?

They followed up their train wreck of GOP control with attempts to block and obuscate every attempt to correct the damage they have done.

What has been the major accomplishment of the Republicans in the last ten years? Starting wars? Destroying the economy Trashing the environment? Destroying our international reputation?

You will need to address the failings of the democratics first... That's who is in control now and who will be blamed (rightly so) for the shit we're in now... You can't continue to ignore your own party's suckage...

Well, I suppose you can and probably will....

Sorry, most Americans look to the powers in charge at the time of failure and place blame... Society is of a "what have you done for me lately" mentality... Thems the facts... The democratics have done nothing for us except put us into record debt, spending money we don't have for things we don't need...

Using a "Spend, Baby, Spend!" attitude by the current party in control doesn't work when there's nothing left to spend...

A massively unpopular 0bamacare bill is not what we needed... America told you this, but you didn't care... We have to pass it so we can know what's in it! Fucking stupid... Now you're going to pay the price at the ballot box...

Sorry, you had your chance and you fucked up big time... Step aside and maybe apologize for fucking things up so badly...

Good question...

They followed up their train wreck of GOP control with attempts to block and obuscate every attempt to correct the damage they have done.

What has been the major accomplishment of the Republicans in the last ten years? Starting wars? Destroying the economy Trashing the environment? Destroying our international reputation?

You will need to address the failings of the democratics first... That's who is in control now and who will be blamed (rightly so) for the shit we're in now... You can't continue to ignore your own party's suckage...

You might have a point if the Republicans had actually participated in Government rather than obstuct it for the last two years

Again...what have the Republican accomplishments been?

- Any major legislation?
- Any Republican initiatives?
- Why haven't Republicans created any jobs?

CBO finds 3.7M jobs created by stimulus - The Hill's On The Money

Imagine that!

Republicans took over a strong economy with a budget surplus and only managed to create 1 million jobs while they were in power.

Obama took over in the worst recession in 70 years and created 3 million jobs

A report by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office shows the Recovery Act has increased the number of workers by between 1.2 million and 2.8 million. The CBO also projects that 3.7 million jobs could be attributed to the stimulus by the end of September.

Awww now this is no fair, you just made it soo much harder for them to keep lying to themselves.

The lies are strong in these ones and they will no doubt be able to resist the truth.

CBO finds 3.7M jobs created by stimulus - The Hill's On The Money

Imagine that!

Republicans took over a strong economy with a budget surplus and only managed to create 1 million jobs while they were in power.

Obama took over in the worst recession in 70 years and created 3 million jobs

A report by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office shows the Recovery Act has increased the number of workers by between 1.2 million and 2.8 million. The CBO also projects that 3.7 million jobs could be attributed to the stimulus by the end of September.

Awww now this is no fair, you just made it soo much harder for them to keep lying to themselves.

The lies are strong in these ones and they will no doubt be able to resist the truth.

LMFAO...

You simply responded befroe you read the thread and realized that RW was duped when he was given that infomration and it actually makes the Bush years look infinately better than they were....and it makes Obamas "success" look miserable

You fucking moron....he gave us data that did not include ALL of the data that actually makes Obama look like a failure.

He was duped...and then he duped you ...you fucking moron.

Good question...

You might have a point if the Republicans had actually participated in Government rather than obstuct it for the last two years

- Any major legislation?

I absolutely have a point... The democratics ARE suckage and CONTROL the House, Senate, and Presidency... They are in charge and fully accountable...

When you're ready to discuss the party currently in power let me know...

- Any major legislation?

I absolutely have a point... The democratics ARE suckage and CONTROL the House, Senate, and Presidency... They are in charge and fully accountable...

read the thread..

I've repeatedly demonstrated how the economy under Democratic control has performed better than the Republican train wreck of an economy.

Once again...the question is

Why would anyone ever want to give back economic control to the Republicans?

What did they do while they were in control?
What have they done since?

Time top apply logic so the idoits can see it......

Reasons for loss of jobs during the Bush years:

Technology:
Boolean search engine development and implementation resulted in no longer needing extensive research departments
Phone technology and advanced voice mail resulted in no longer needing receptionists and switchboard operators
CNC Machining replaced manual machining resulting in needing 1/3 the machinists, no set up people, fewer QA people
Advanced computer graphics technology resulted in the need of smaller or no creative staff
Advanced copiers resulted in smaller copy room staff
E-mail minimized the need for large mailrooms
Etc......

Outsourcing:
A small minority of companies outsourced to other countries but such activity coupled with international policy resulted in many foreign plants opening up in the US

Yet despite the loss of the above referenced jobs...

Unemployment barely moved for the worse over the first 7 of 8 years
the population grew by 25 million (per RW's claim) yet the unemployment numbers did not change for the worse

And still 1 million net jobs were gained.

And how could this be?

The tax cuts put more money in the consumer's pockets resulting in an increase in the demand for goods and services.

Enough with the spinning of the data.

The truth is the truth.

- Any major legislation?

read the thread..

I've repeatedly demonstrated how the economy under Democratic control has performed better than the Republican train wreck of an economy.

Because citing data without explaining it and without other data is not demonstratuing anything. It is spinning the truth and you have continually ignored the data that proves otherwise.

If Bush resulted in 1 million jobs gianed, then he did a dam good job.

Personally, until you started this thread, I did not realize how good a job he did with the economy.

You just want to ignore the additional data that makes your premise completely untrue.

I love how the conservatives pick their 7 year windows...

Bush kept us safe for the last 7 years of his presidency
Bush had low unemployment for the first 7 years of his presidency

Come on guys....what ever happened to looking at his whole presidency? Why do the 9-11 attacks get cut out? Why do you ignore the economic collapse at the end of his presidency?

- Any major legislation?

read the thread..

If you truly believe the democratics have performed stellar with regards to the economy, then there really should be no problems with them gaining even more seats come November...

If you want to join us in reality and discuss the failings of the party in power, then let me know... Therin lies the answer to your question, so let me know when you're ready to talk about the democratics in charge of the country's pursestrings...

read the thread..

Because citing data without explaining it and without other data is not demonstratuing anything. It is spinning the truth and you have continually ignored the data that proves otherwise.

Personally, until you started this thread, I did not realize how good a job he did with the economy.

You just want to ignore the additional data that makes your premise completely untrue.

You mean the data that shows 21 million jobs created under Clinton? That 3 million have been created so far under Obama?

1 million jobs in eight years SUCKS. Especially considering all the grand promises that his tax cuts would create more jobs.

During the Bush presidency........
-minimal jobs were added to our economy
- the Dow Jones was negative
-GDP was negative in 5 of the last 6 quarters
- Home prices collapsed
- $5 trillion was added to debt

WHY whould anyone want to return to Republican economic policies?

Come on guys....what ever happened to looking at his whole presidency? Why do the 9-11 attacks get cut out? Why do you ignore the economic collapse at the end of his presidency?

I am not ignoring it.
We hit a recession as we do every 6-8 years. The unemployment numbers will always go up in a recession.

Why would you say I ignored it when, in fact, I sazid "7 of 8 years"?

You had nothing better to say to refute my point than to say I ignored something I did not ignore?

You are not doing very well today RW. I really LOVED the "I was a republican until Newt came in"...

LMAO...a reagan supporter? A Bush 1 supporter? Show me one sihngle post of yours that shows that you supported any GOP idology of the 70's and 80's.

Admit it....I saw that post...you made that claim so you can bash the GOP.

Really sad RW.

read the thread..

You mean the data that shows 21 million jobs created under Clinton? That 3 million have been created so far under Obama?

1 million jobs in eight years SUCKS. Especially considering all the grand promises that his tax cuts would create more jobs.

During the Bush presidency........
-minimal jobs were added to our economy
- the Dow Jones was negative
-GDP was negative in 5 of the last 6 quarters
- Home prices collapsed
- $5 trillion was added to debt

WHY whould anyone want to return to Republican economic policies?

I give up. Me and many others demonstrated the flaw in your data when presented without other data.

Dot com were phoney jobs credited to Clinton and when they went belly up debited to Bush
Minimal jobs created by Bush? 25 million new citizens, unemployment never wnet up and most impoortantly.....THERE WAS NO NEED TO CREATE JOBS
Dow jones was positive for 7 years...then there was the crash of the credit industry.....a bipartisan problem blame on both parties
Home Pirces collapsed...again, only a partisan luying fool would NOT blame both parties

But of course, you refuse to add that stuff to your partisan spun formula

I am not ignoring it.
We hit a recession as we do every 6-8 years. The unemployment numbers will always go up in a recession.

You had nothing better to say to refute my point than to say I ignored something I did not ignore?

You are not doing very well today RW. I really LOVED the "I was a republican until Newt came in"...

LMAO...a reagan supporter? A Bush 1 supporter? Show me one sihngle post of yours that shows that you supported any GOP idology of the 70's and 80's.

Really sad RW.

We did not hit a 7-8 year cyclical recession. We hit the worst recession in 70 years. Bush sat there like a deer in the headlights worrying about his presidential legacy. He scrambled to do anything to mitigate the damage of his collapsed economy.
This was no simple recession. We were on the verge of economic collapse. The Stock Market fell 7000 points, housing prices collapsed, banks were failing, the auto industry collapsed
Stop trying to play the "Economy would have fixed itself" bullshit

This is like arguing over whether that bird on your head is really a bird. The economy's in the shitter, when all the ARMS's reset at year's end there will be another wave of mortgage failures, the markets will tank, another round of bank failures, etc. You guy's are living in a dream state if you think things are going ok.

The only thing different is that this admin has put a mechanism in place to ensure the misbehaviour continues because the bailouts have been institutionalized. The fix is in.. ENJOY!!!!!

I am not ignoring it.

Really sad RW.

We did not hit a 7-8 year cyclical recession. We hit the worst recession in 70 years. Bush sat there like a deer in the headlights worrying about his presidential legacy. He scrambled to do anything to mitigate the damage of his collapsed economy.
This was no simple recession. We were on the verge of economic collapse. The Stock Market fell 7000 points, housing prices collapsed, banks were failing, the auto industry collapsed
Stop trying to play the "Economy would have fixed itself" bullshit

We hit the normal cycle 6-8 year recession in first quarter 2007.
The housing crisis had absolutely nothing to do with the recession. It is directly tied to the credit meltdown.
Recession or not, the credit meltdown was going to happen exactly when it happened.
Credit meltdown or not, the recession would have happened exactly when it happened.
It was a really bad perfect storm for them to happen at the same time
The fact that you are tying the two things together is enough for me to say that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

And no offense...but the fact that you are trying to push the data you are pushing is truly a poor reflection on you.
The data is 100% accurate and it actually shows that Obama's policy is failing mioserably compared to the policies of the previous administration..

And I gotta tell you...until I sat here and did an analysis of the numbers, I did not realize how well the Bush years really were.

They really were not that bad....until the credit meltdown.....and that was 30 years in the making.

Forum List

Back