Obama Administration Caught Essentially Spying For Iran

Whatever it takes to keep Israel from attacking Iran, I'm in favor of. The retaliation against American targets would require further retaliation…and so on, and so on.

The UN should only inspect Iran after they've inspected Israel.

If you're an American that's treason.

Spies always have some lame justification for their crimes.

If I had said what you said during my clearance brief I never would have gotten my TS-SCI.

Was a time I would have reacted quite aggressively if someone had made the mistake to say that to my face.

Last edited:
Whatever it takes to keep Israel from attacking Iran, I'm in favor of. The retaliation against American targets would require further retaliation…and so on, and so on.

If I had said what you said during my clearance brief I never would have gotten my TS-SCI.

Was a time I would have reacted quite aggressively if someone had made the mistake to say that to my face.

Not treason -- Cowardice

AFOBWZbY9Irv3UidGx4AaQke8PZL-2J2AUn66CUZmN1LM7tXBG2NGJBWnZIjAO1tA_T-yUtl2aXlaerVz5mm7oFUlnpXLU8GmhAW7JGsbdv_918hMxFjM4cIYE7nHS_uCNtogKjWU7Nsu1pWuoTu-2Oru96Uja9RcH6Zy3Ga2rn7Xw=s90-c

Not treason -- Cowardice

AFOBWZbY9Irv3UidGx4AaQke8PZL-2J2AUn66CUZmN1LM7tXBG2NGJBWnZIjAO1tA_T-yUtl2aXlaerVz5mm7oFUlnpXLU8GmhAW7JGsbdv_918hMxFjM4cIYE7nHS_uCNtogKjWU7Nsu1pWuoTu-2Oru96Uja9RcH6Zy3Ga2rn7Xw=s90-c

Try 'pragmatic' or 'based in reality', how about ‘protecting American lives’ while you, on the other hand, want to put them in unnecessary risk.

You warmongers will never change will you? Always want to kill anyone different than you are, it's a shame but ignorance breeds contempt, it's true.

Not treason -- Cowardice

Try 'pragmatic' or 'based in reality', how about ‘protecting American lives’ while you, on the other hand, want to put them in unnecessary risk.

You warmongers will never change will you? Always want to kill anyone different than you are, it's a shame but ignorance breeds contempt, it's true.

Yeah, I wanna just kill, kill, kill.

Oh.....

Weakness only encourages hosers that want to kill you.

Think they'll back off if you lay a wet one on them?

Not treason -- Cowardice

Your post breeds negs, its true...

Funny how the only rebuttle to this inexcusable action by our poor excuse of a leader, is the usual by the left. ... Call names, or the "what about what happened before" You have to laugh at the mindless.

Not treason -- Cowardice

Oh.....

How you like my new avatar?

Here's what she's supposed to look like --

rF7Hbt53Eed21gh9yolguIVUo1_400.jpg

I figure she's like me, she sees what's become of humanity and just gave up. Gonna get drunk and smoke cigarettes until the libtards finally kill themselves off.

Which they will. They're too stupid to live without us supporting them. Just a fact.

Speaking of stupid, that's the best I could do getting her picture as my avatar.

I've got a ten-year niece, maybe I can get her to fix it for me when she comes over next time

Funny how the only rebuttle to this inexcusable action by our poor excuse of a leader, is the usual by the left. ... Call names, or the "what about what happened before" You have to laugh at the mindless.

Is it that you can't read or is yours purposeful ignorance?

Oh.....

How you like my new avatar?

Here's what she's supposed to look like --

rF7Hbt53Eed21gh9yolguIVUo1_400.jpg

I figure she's like me, she sees what's become of humanity and just gave up. Gonna get drunk and smoke cigarettes until the libtards finally kill themselves off.

Which they will. They're too stupid to live without us supporting them. Just a fact.

Speaking of stupid, that's the best I could do getting her picture as my avatar.

I've got a ten-year niece, maybe I can get her to fix it for me when she comes over next time

Beauty

Anyone that believes presidents control the price of oil either does not understand supply and demand along with the world markets or is dumb as a nail/ or all three...

Is it that you can't read or is yours purposeful ignorance?

Did I miss your useful excuse for this interesting act? If so, sorry. Enlighten me with the details. What I read in several posts was name calling and the "what about Bush" syndrome, which is the usual childish responses from the mindless.

Forum List

Back