Obama administration blames Bush for airport security failures

Fact is...we won and Al Qaeda lost

They planned this attack for months, found gaps in the system, trained an operative, tested the explosives, exploited our weakness...and the result?

Their man set his crotch on fire

Now, all their work is a waste. All the gaps get closed, they missed their shot and get no positive publicity out of an inept attempt

You could use this same flawed logic regarding 9-11. Not all the planes hit their targets. Doesn't mean our lives won't suffer because of it.

The fact that they are still attempting means all Michael moore's rantings about there being no terrorist threat was bullcrap.

Terrorism is a threat and will remain one until we really win and kill them all.

Fact is...we won and Al Qaeda lost

They planned this attack for months, found gaps in the system, trained an operative, tested the explosives, exploited our weakness...and the result?

Their man set his crotch on fire

Now, all their work is a waste. All the gaps get closed, they missed their shot and get no positive publicity out of an inept attempt

I agree RW. This guy set his own balls on fire and that accomplished nothing but his balls being B-B-Qed. Good for him.

The problem is that this guy should never have been allowed on that plane. If the system was workiing, he wouldn't have been. The system needs to be fixed.

Throwing blame here there and everywhere isn't going to accomplish that. Fix the damned problem so this doesn't happen again. The next time the passengers and crew on a plane might not be as vigiliant or on the ball as these folks were.

We've already heard that there are hundreds more Yemeni's out there wanting to take the same trip this dirtbag did. Our systems need to be working at 100% to make sure this type of thing can't happen.

This is where the Prez can make a difference. Fix the damned problems and protect this country. Thats the first priority of any POTUS.

The Bush administration did set up the current airport security procedures. They do deserve both the credit and the blame for it.

The Bush administration did set up the current airport security procedures. They do deserve both the credit and the blame for it.

So a man says Bush had it all wrong...gets in office and promises changes. Makes no changes...and so it is the fault of the man that got it all wrong to begin with

Got it.

I am sick of this crap. They have blamed George Bush for every single problem in the world. Now, when their system fails, Obama's minions do it again.

Well, I hate to break it to you dumpling, Bush had two chances. First, 9/11, second Richard Reid, a man who got on a plane in Europe, smuggled on explosives, tried to light the explosives to bring down the US bound plane but was stopped by the passengers. Sould familiar? It should. It's EXACTLY what happened this time. THE SAME EXACT THING. How much security did Bush and the Republicans add? Ziltch.

You have to place the blame where it belongs.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...are-royally-angry-and-who-can-blame-them.html

Ame®icano;1853051 said:
As a matter of fact she is wrong. This guy went to one of the best schools in Africa. His father was a respected banker in Nigeria. It was after that when things went bad. It is absolutely amazing that you would try to trump up President Bush as an at-fault person here. If you insist on blaming the top guy, then I must conclude that Obama is completely to blame and should resign immediately. Of course, that is not what should happen either. Some day you and your president need to own up to responsibility. Until then, I'll consider you just another one of the clown posse Obama surrounds himself with.

I would recommend that we not allow anyone on the watch list into the US. A person can apply from the watch list, but it would require a background check at that time to clear them. Also, I would suggest an air marshall or two be on that flight.

1. For some reason, most of the people who are doing this come from comfortable backgrounds and are well-educated.

2. Yes, the procedures were implemented during the last admin, but there is nothing wrong with the procedures as they exist. The problem was with the failure of their implementation.

3. Had the people in Amsterdam done what they should have, the guy should have been flagged.... he bought a ONE-WAY TICKET, IN CASH and had no checked luggage. That should have singled him out for special screening.... at which point they'd have found explosive residue and he'd have been detained.

4. I'm not sure who does the screening in AMSTERDAM, but I'm pretty sure they don't work for us.

Every airport that has flight to the States has US check points at the top of local airport security checkpoints. In other words, it's our fault.

It really is the fault of the USA. The state department and the department of homeland security fucked up. The guy's father went to a US embassy and reported this and the guy still had an active travel visa. Yep.. the obamalama regime fucked up.

I am sick of this crap. They have blamed George Bush for every single problem in the world. Now, when their system fails, Obama's minions do it again.

Well, I hate to break it to you dumpling, Bush had two chances. First, 9/11, second Richard Reid, a man who got on a plane in Europe, smuggled on explosives, tried to light the explosives to bring down the US bound plane but was stopped by the passengers. Sould familiar? It should. It's EXACTLY what happened this time. THE SAME EXACT THING. How much security did Bush and the Republicans add? Ziltch.

You have to place the blame where it belongs.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...are-royally-angry-and-who-can-blame-them.html

Did Richard Reid's dad go to a US embassy and report his son's intentions? Welldidhehuh?

Osama is to fuckin stupid to make the changes. and Bush is laffin in his face :razz:

obamalama kept Bill Gates too, wonder if that will be President Bush's fault? Here the obamalama has ramped up the situaltion in Afghanistan only to find out he will never be able to train an Afghan Army.. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

John Patrick O'Neill (February 6, 1952 – September 11, 2001) was a top American anti-terrorism expert, who worked as a special agent and eventually Assistant Director in the Federal Bureau of Investigation until late 2001. In 1995, O'Neill began to intensely study the roots of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing after he assisted in the capture of Ramzi Yousef, who was the leader of that plot.

He subsequently learned of al Qaeda and Osama bin Laden, and investigated the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia and the 2000 USS Cole bombing in Yemen. Partly due to personal friction he had within the FBI and federal government, O'Neill left to become the head of security at the World Trade Center, where he died at age 49 in the September 11, 2001 attacks. In 2002, O'Neill was the subject of a Frontline documentary named "The Man Who Knew."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_P._O'Neill

Last edited:
John Patrick O'Neill (February 6, 1952 – September 11, 2001) was a top American anti-terrorism expert, who worked as a special agent and eventually Assistant Director in the Federal Bureau of Investigation until late 2001. In 1995, O'Neill began to intensely study the roots of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing after he assisted in the capture of Ramzi Yousef, who was the leader of that plot.

He subsequently learned of al Qaeda and Osama bin Laden, and investigated the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia and the 2000 USS Cole bombing in Yemen. Partly due to personal friction he had within the FBI and federal government, O'Neill left to become the head of security at the World Trade Center, where he died at age 49 in the September 11, 2001 attacks. In 2002, O'Neill was the subject of a Frontline documentary named "The Man Who Knew."

John P. O'Neill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Truthmatters, you guys need to get your stories straight. One of your fellow liberals was on here yesterday claiming Al Qaeda was just a made up group by the CIA. When you two get that all worked out come back and discuss.

Osama is to fuckin stupid to make the changes. and Bush is laffin in his face :razz:

obamalama kept Bill Gates too, wonder if that will be President Bush's fault? Here the obamalama has ramped up the situaltion in Afghanistan only to find out he will never be able to train an Afghan Army.. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

and he now calls the war on terror 'Overseas Contingency Operation.' :lol::lol::cuckoo:

As a matter of fact she is wrong. This guy went to one of the best schools in Africa. His father was a respected banker in Nigeria. It was after that when things went bad. It is absolutely amazing that you would try to trump up President Bush as an at-fault person here. If you insist on blaming the top guy, then I must conclude that Obama is completely to blame and should resign immediately. Of course, that is not what should happen either. Some day you and your president need to own up to responsibility. Until then, I'll consider you just another one of the clown posse Obama surrounds himself with.

Man, do they even TEACH reading comprehension in schools anymore? Seriously. No one is blaming Bush. If you read my post again (maybe more slowly this time), you may get it. We have been operating under stricter screening established after 9-11. This is true. And yes, there are obviously still problems with it, but I don't see anyone outright "blaming" Bush for this current episode. So paranoid...

John P. O'Neill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and Sandy Burglar, Clintons National Security Advisor, said leave Bin Laden alone. he might just attack the US. and THAT murdered the "the man who knew" :eusa_whistle:

The guy's father went to a US embassy and reported this and the guy still had an active travel visa. Yep.. the obamalama regime fucked up.

And the Bush admin. issued him one in the first place. Why? Isn't easier to deny than to issue and then revoke?

Forum List

Back