Obama Admin Tries to Blame Bush for GSA Vegas Extravanganza

It was under Booosh that this conference's cost balloned from $90k to 630k, and under Obama openness this was discovered, and that culture smashed- FOOL.

I guess assuming ownership and responsibility is a trait for strong people. Hard as it is to admit Carter possessed and exhibited more backbone than our current president.

This is really pathetic and one of the things that pisses me off about this administration. They will not take responsibility for anything. The fact of the matter is, I never once even thought of blaming Obama for what happened here and I doubt most Americans would blame him for it anyway. I blame the people in charge of the GSA who authorized this. The outrage in Congress has come from both parties equally so there never appeared to have been any partisan finger pointing in the first place unless I missed it.

So why can't the president just comment on what happened, tell people that it's being dealt with appropriately and be done with it? Why does his administration once again have to try and blame Bush for something that is clearly not even remotely his fault? Why create a partisan issue out of something that never was? This is yet another example of how this president is not a leader and why I simply have no respect for him.

The former head of the General Services Administration blasted the Obama administration Monday for blaming its predecessor over the lavish Las Vegas conference thrown by a division of that agency.

Lurita Doan, who headed the agency under then-President George W. Bush until her resignation in 2008, told Fox News that President Obama's team is trying to "divert attention" from its own scandal.

Obama officials last week pointed to rising costs under the Bush administration to suggest that the $820,000 Vegas conference could have been avoided -- if only the Bush-era GSA had acted.

Read more: Former GSA Head Rejects Push To 'blame' Bush Administration Over Vegas Conference | Fox News

Wait until you see the parties the "health secretary" throws with "insurance premiums" under Obamacare. The abuse will be rampant, and no one will be held accountable, while the population's health declines.

What is the source for this accusation? Unnamed White House Offical?

The Obama Administration took swift action against the General Services Administration for its excessive frill-filled conference reaffirming that there is no place for clowns and mind readers in official government business.

he is resigning?

That's all Obama knows how to do, deflect blame, it was the previous guy's fault, blah blah blah. I see this all the time in the corporate world. These people seldom last. It's the people who step in, step up, take charge and lead that rise to the top.

Obama is pathetic excuse for a man and has no business being president.

Could this all be because of us Americans not properly inflating and rotating our tires?

Forum List

Back