Obama admin to Boston Herald: You're not allowed access because of a story you wrote

Did he keep the press out entirely?

Nope he didnt did he.

there is room for a certain number of press members.

He gets to choose who gets a seat.

I still have not seen anything but this one papers side of the issue.

Rs going off without all the information is pretty typical these days.

Nope he didnt did he.

:lol:

Most media whores only like "good" press.

Nope he didnt did he.

Sure is... you go off unhinged on a minute-to-minute basis knowing virtually nothing about anything.

It's amazing how sensitive he is.

You don't even have to say anything bad about him, if you don't give him enough attention (like a 2 year old) he'll throw a tantrum.

Good ole middle of the road TM, what an unusual name when compared to his post. He should change it to mytruthmatters, that would be more accurate.

Tell me what you have read about the Adiministrations side of the story?

You all take as the unmiutigated truth ONE side of the issue.

Remember you hate the media.

when one gets to the point in a conversation that requires employment of strawman, defense of the mangling of definitions of words, fallacious harm and making oneself right by doing so, its usually time to quit. seriously.

so, have any other examples? of the san fran event? maybe?

You already got your example of the Bush admin denying access to someone for negative reporting, you can deny and spin all the live long day but it happened. Why would I waste my time looking for any other examples when you have already told me water isn't wet? It's clear you have decided to use the Madame Mim strategy. It's not worth talking to a wall today.

so, access isn't quite access if you're in the room, and, there's no difference if you're in the room or not anyway.....got it
dizzy.gif

Yeah, and an administration is only being thin skinned and taking things out on a media outlet for negative reporting when they deny them unlimited access to a fund raising event in South Boston during Spring months in non-leap years on the same night in which a Red Sox-Orioles game is rained out. Or something like that.

LOL. But Bush got only praise for keeping the 'riff-raff' out of his townhall meetings. Bush came to Portland, the annointed got to listen to him speak, everybody else stood behind a cyclone fence.

You poor babies are going to piss, moan, mewl, and puke, no matter what our President does. You even dissed him for giving the orders to get Bin Laden.

LOL. But Bush got only praise for keeping the 'riff-raff' out of his townhall meetings. Bush came to Portland, the annointed got to listen to him speak, everybody else stood behind a cyclone fence.

You poor babies are going to piss, moan, mewl, and puke, no matter what our President does. You even dissed him for giving the orders to get Bin Laden.

Yes yes Poor Obama the Messiah is sooooo misunderstood, To tell the truth I'm having a hard time trying to figure out who needs the tissue worse you or him.

So in other words you're mad about Bush doing it, but think it's great when Obama does it?

Way to stick to your principles.

It seems the White House already has a Ministry of Truth and Fairness, and it doesn't like front page op eds by former governors who might run for president.

The White House Press Office has refused to give the Boston Herald full access to President Obama’s Boston fund-raiser today, in e-mails objecting to the newspaper’s front page placement of a Mitt Romney op-ed, saying pool reporters are chosen based on whether they cover the news “fairly.” “I tend to consider the degree to which papers have demonstrated to covering the White House regularly and fairly in determining local pool reporters,” White House spokesman Matt Lehrich wrote in response to a Herald request for full access to the presidential visit.
“My point about the op-ed was not that you ran it but that it was the full front page, which excluded any coverage of the visit of a sitting US President to Boston. I think that raises a fair question about whether the paper is unbiased in its coverage of the President’s visits,” Lehrich wrote.

But don't worry, we're not really doing this.

But Lehrich said the Herald wasn’t purposefully barred from the press pool, saying local pool duty by the Boston Globe was arranged earlier with the White House Correspondents Association. And Lehrich insisted the Herald may yet be allowed into Obama events.

White House shuts out Herald scribe - BostonHerald.com

If only the media had realized how thin skinned Obama was before he got elected. If only someone had actually asked him a hard question.

Well the media pukes would have realized how thin skinned Barry boy is if they'd paid a little more attention. Maureen Dowd joked about his ears in a column and he called her out on it next time he saw her. He's an empty suit who bruises easily.

You already got your example of the Bush admin denying access to someone for negative reporting, you can deny and spin all the live long day but it happened. Why would I waste my time looking for any other examples when you have already told me water isn't wet? It's clear you have decided to use the Madame Mim strategy. It's not worth talking to a wall today.

so, access isn't quite access if you're in the room, and, there's no difference if you're in the room or not anyway.....got it
dizzy.gif

Yeah, and an administration is only being thin skinned and taking things out on a media outlet for negative reporting when they deny them unlimited access to a fund raising event in South Boston during Spring months in non-leap years on the same night in which a Red Sox-Orioles game is rained out. Or something like that.

Its on leap year, not non leap year....get it straight!

:D

dizzy.gif

Its on leap year, not non leap year....get it straight!

:D

2011, non-leap year. Vindication!

:woohoo:

So in other words you're mad about Bush doing it, but think it's great when Obama does it?

Way to stick to your principles.

Who says they ever had principles?

Doesn't anyone understand, unless the news prints Obama's propaganda, they don't get privileges.

which reporters did he have banned?

it's good to know you oppose freedom of the press. :thup:

"tend to consider the degree to which papers have demonstrated to covering the White House regularly and fairly in determining local pool reporters,” White House spokesman Matt Lehrich wrote in response to a Herald request for full access to the presidential visit."

so if the politician thinks he's being covered in a biased manner, he gets to stifle that particular media outlet.

do you suppose that possibly this is why freedom of the press is protected by the first amendment?

why do you hate freedom?

"tend to consider the degree to which papers have demonstrated to covering the White House regularly and fairly in determining local pool reporters,” White House spokesman Matt Lehrich wrote in response to a Herald request for full access to the presidential visit."

so if the politician thinks he's being covered in a biased manner, he gets to stifle that particular media outlet.

do you suppose that possibly this is why freedom of the press is protected by the first amendment?

why do you hate freedom?

Because it gets in the way of imposing the leftist agenda.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back