Obama Admin threatens to withdraw medicaid of residents of states that defund PP.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Getting so tired of his blackmail. And why does he always threaten to cut off the poor and the elderly? Why not threated to stop taking vacations every month, or stop the pay checks to Congress and House members if the states determine state affairs?

Getting so tired of his blackmail. And why does he always threaten to cut off the poor and the elderly? Why not threated to stop taking vacations every month, or stop the pay checks to Congress and House members if the states determine state affairs?

Oh good grief.

Read the links at Brietbart. As usual, they lied. As usual, dumb RWs fell for it.

but don't accuse him of being a Tyrant. the states need to get together and tell him where to go. he has no say what they do. and then you want to put Hillary in for another eight years of these asses. they are also using your government against YOU THE PEOPLE. as we saw with the IRS and the Tea party/conservatives

He threatens us all the time. Raise the debt ceiling or no SS checks. Pass this deal with Iran or the dollar will tank. Pass Obama care or everybody will die. I'll be so glad when he is out the door.

They are Stephanie, States are starting to take the reigns back and are putting prayer back in schools, leaving "under God" in the pledge, telling Obama no on Obamacare. Of course he blackmails them with a loss of funds, but the states are starting to take charge of their own budgets, and governments. It's the way it should have been all along.

He threatens us all the time. Raise the debt ceiling or no SS checks. Pass this deal with Iran or the dollar will tank. Pass Obama care or everybody will die. I'll be so glad when he is out the door.

They are Stephanie, States are starting to take the reigns back and are putting prayer back in schools, leaving "under God" in the pledge, telling Obama no on Obamacare. Of course he blackmails them with a loss of funds, but the states are starting to take charge of their own budgets, and governments. It's the way it should have been all along.

Yes they are. I'm hoping they all come together and show these progressives, Like Hillary, Sanders, Biden, etc...... they won't be threatened and treated that way.

Forum List

Back