Obama Admin Slashed 20,000 Non-Union Autoworker Pensions

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Documents: Obama Admin Slashed 20,000 Non-Union Autoworker Pensions​

Documents: Obama Admin Slashed 20,000 Non-Union Autoworker Pensions

Newly uncovered internal documents between the Treasury Department and the federal agency in charge of private-sector pension benefits reveal that the Obama Administration was directly involved in the elimination of pension benefits for 20,000 retired salaried workers of GM supplier Delphi Corp., a claim it previously denied.
The revelation, says GOP Vice Presidential nominee Paul Ryan, should make Ohioans and others think twice about buying President Obama’s claim that he saved the American auto industry.

He basically drove Saturn out of business...Roger Penske was all set to buy up the company until he met with Boiking's Czars and regulators, subsequently withdrawing his offer.

I call bullshit! He "saved" the auto industry remember?? bahahaha

He basically drove Saturn out of business...Roger Penske was all set to buy up the company until he met with Boiking's Czars and regulators, subsequently withdrawing his offer.

Really? How's your 'Volt' doing? Too expensive for you , or has it burst into falmes? Why is it that GM still owes $24 Billion to the taxpayers of America. Oh, did you hear GM has shipped a good portion of their manufacturing to China? Guess that doesn't matter to you. How about all the investors that Obama screwed while giving the AWU and other unions their payoffs?

Really? How's your 'Volt' doing? Too expensive for you , or has it burst into falmes? Why is it that GM still owes $24 Billion to the taxpayers of America. Oh, did you hear GM has shipped a good portion of their manufacturing to China? Guess that doesn't matter to you. How about all the investors that Obama screwed while giving the AWU and other unions their payoffs?

Actually I was being as sarcastic as I could be. Hence the save in quotations and the bahahaha

Forum List

Back