Obama Admin removed Faisal Shazzad from Terror Surveillance list before Attack!!!!!!!

Shahzad was on the watch list from 1999 through 2008. It's quite telling that the Obama Administration removed him in 2009 and decided to focus on White Christian Men instead.

Those who are in awe a Obama will not believe; those who aren't will know........

I guess that, again, I am the exception that proves the rule then. Because I am not in awe of Obama (I know, it's a shocking piece of news! :eek::eek::eek:) but..... I'm not holding him personally responsible for having this guy removed from the watch list. That is just ridiculous.
exactly, i call Hanlon's razor on this one

Hoo HOO! This makes the Obama admin not wanting to press charges on Black Panther weilding clubs at voting stations look mild by comparison!

How's that hope and change working for ya??????

Faisal Shahzad was removed from the national terrorist surveillance list before the Times Square attack.

Confessed terrorist Faisal Shahzad was removed from the Department of Homeland Security travel lookout list sometime after Barack Obama came into office.

CBS reported:
Sources tell CBS News that would-be Times Square bomber Faisal Shahzad appeared on a Department of Homeland Security travel lookout list – Traveler Enforcement Compliance System (TECS) – between 1999 and 2008 because he brought approximately $80,000 cash or cash instruments into the United States.

The Strata Sphere is all over this story.

Barack Obama began shutting down Bush-era terrorist investigations last year including the investigation of Faisal Shahzad.

The only thing that saved the people of New York was Faisal’s incompetence.

UPDATE: Faisal Shahzad had contacts with several other terrorist leaders including the radical American-born Muslim cleric Anwar Awlaki, the Taliban Chief, and the Mumbai Massacre mastermind.

ABC reported:
WoW! :eek: Read it all! Breaking: Obama Administration Removed Faisal Shahzad From Terror Surveillance List Before Attack - Big Government

Yeah, this was all part and parcel of bowing to the Saudi King, and apologizing for America (aka apologizing for Bush) and trying to show the world that Americ was going to be good and play nice in the sand box under Obama.

AND IT ALMOST KILLED MORE THOUSANDS IN NY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing that saved New Yorkers was this dumbass terrorist didn't know how to properly set an alarm clock. New York was THIS CLOSE to having another 9/11 thanks to OBAMA's dumbass idea that Bush was soooooooooooooooooooooo mean toward muslim terrorists and all we have to do is be nice and they won't attack us anymore.

How's that hope and change working for ya New York.

My advice, is all New Yorkers go to Church Sunday and pray they survive another two and a half years of Obama.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

When your wrong, YOUR VERY VERY WRONG.

Shazad's name was on the "No Fly List", it was the Airline that screwed up, not the Obama administration.

From when the SUV was spotted with smoke pouring out, until the arrrest of Shazad the elapsed time 53 Hours 19 Minutes.

How long did it take baby bush and dead-eye Draft Ddoger Dick(less) to capture Bin Laden?
nice strawman

When your wrong, YOUR VERY VERY WRONG.

Shazad's name was on the "No Fly List", it was the Airline that screwed up, not the Obama administration.

From when the SUV was spotted with smoke pouring out, until the arrrest of Shazad the elapsed time 53 Hours 19 Minutes.

How long did it take baby bush and dead-eye Draft Ddoger Dick(less) to capture Bin Laden?

You are right, its not Obamas fault, but whats with this retarded logic of comparing the capture of Shazad with the capture of Bin Laden? Surely you are smart enough to see how fucking ridiculous that sounds, right? Why would you involvoe yourself with this retarded bullshit of comparing the capture of some schmuck in NY, to the capture of the worlds most wanted man, who happens to be the leader of the worlds largest international terrorist organization, one that also happens to be hidden in a cave half way across the planet?

If Obama is so great at capturing terrorists, why hasnt HE captured Bin Laden? Hes had over a year to do it himself, so whats up? Also, what happens to your arguement when Obama is unable to find OBL after his presidency is over?

The righties are carping on something the Obama Administration had no power over, the failure of ONE airline to maintain, to update the "No Fly List" issued by the Department of Homeland Security.

My point about the capture of Shazad was simple. It took only 53 hours and 19 minutes from the time the smoke was seen coming from an SUV until his capture.

Georgie Porgie and Draft Dodger Dick(less) never captured Bin Laden. Neither has Obama. I guess that makes them even, right?

53 Hours 19 Minutes as opposed to NEVER. This terrorist wasnt on Bush's watch, so theres no point in even mentioning it, unless you are going to tell us that the men who made this capture possible worked faster for Obama than they would have for Bush, in which case that would make you a half wit.

P.S. You suck balls.

Forum List

Back