Obama Admin Puts Kabosh on 200k Jobs

I find the 200k jobs claim questionable, but ok, I'll play. Didn't the GOP just put the kibosh on Obama's jobs bill? HOw many jobs would the legislation have brought to Boehner's home state? 20k or so? The faux outrage is astounding.

Hasn't Harry Reid put the kibosh on 15 or so GOP jobs bills? The whining from the left is what is astounding.
Astounding? You should be used to it by now.

If the president gets blamed for these job delays, does he then get credit for the thousands of jobs created by the Boeing/Lion Air record setting contract?

The people who work for the President delayed the Ohio drilling for political reasons.

What did this Administration do to help Boeing secure the contract?

Why would Obama deserve any credit? Just because you say so?

I find the 200k jobs claim questionable, but ok, I'll play. Didn't the GOP just put the kibosh on Obama's jobs bill? HOw many jobs would the legislation have brought to Boehner's home state? 20k or so? The faux outrage is astounding.

Hasn't Harry Reid put the kibosh on 15 or so GOP jobs bills? The whining from the left is what is astounding.

No, he put the kibosh on 15 or so non-jobs bills. Right-wing dream legislation, like deregulation and more tax cuts for the rich. I realize that in the right-wing echo chamber, those are "jobs" bills; but in the real world, they're not.

No, Senate Majority Leader, Harry Reid (D) killed it.

Senate Votes to Reject Jobs Bill - ABC News

The jobs bill has been officially defeated by a vote of 50-49, rejecting President Obama’s $447 billion jobs bill.

Majority Leader Reid, D-Nev., changed his vote from yes to no.......

Silly kwc. You know facts aren't allowed in responses to leftist memes.

President Obama's United States Department of Agriculture has delayed shale gas drilling in Ohio for up to six months by cancelling a mineral lease auction for Wayne National Forest (WNF). The move was taken in deference to environmentalists, on the pretext of studying the effects of hydraulic fracturing.

“Conditions have changed since the 2006 Forest Plan was developed," announced WNF Supervisor Anne Carey on Tuesday. "The technology used in the Utica & Marcellus Shale formations need to be studied to see if potential effects to the surface are significantly different than those identified in the Forest Plan." The study will take up to six months to complete. The WNF study reportedly "will focus solely on how it could affect forest land," the significance of hydraulic fracturing to united proponents of the delay, "and not how it could affect groundwater."

Speaking of the WNF gas drilling, one environmentalist group spokesman suggested that moving forward with drilling "could turn the Ohio Valley into Ozone Alley," even though Wayne National Forest already has nearly 1300 oil and gas wells in operation.

The Ohio Oil and Gas Energy Education Program (OOGEEP) recently estimated that drilling in the Utica shale, which is affected by the suspension of the mineral lease auctions, would produce up 204,500 jobs by 2015.

Obama USDA delays shale drilling, up to 200k jobs | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

More hypocrisy from this administration. He runs around the country preaching about job creation and then stands in the way of every possibility that comes along to do exactly that. Ohio could certainly use the jobs right now too and considering how important that state is in the presidential election, this is an incredibly dumb move on his part.

Meh, he'll blame it on Republicans.

no that would be Dean and Chris....

What-the-fuck-ever, man. As I said in a reply to one of your multiple PMs to me on the subject, I went back and looked and realized that you did in fact pos rep me. I thought it was a neg. It was a mistake; not a lie. If it'll stop the crying, I'll change it (if that's even possible).

What I said was clearly a joke. Anybody who says otherwise is either way too sensitive or is faux-outraging just to be an asshole. Maybe I misunderstood the meaning of your joke (though I really don't think that I did), but whatever the meaning, I realized that it was a joke and I didn't get bent out of shape over it. But you. You just can't leave it alone. It's gotten to the point that you're stalking me.

You are such a disingenous person. My multiple PMs to you? You mean in reply to your PMs to me? Why don't you tell everyone all the "positive" stuff you said before I legitimately called you out for LYING about what rep I gave you in order to LIE about me being a hypocrite, AGAIN. Even if I give you the benefit of the doubt that it was a mistake, that just proves my point you're an incredible dumbass that can't discern between a pos and neg rep.

I was having fun with you, but I can only take so much of whiny bitch before it becomes monotonous. I'm not stalking you, dumbass. I was in this thread first. You have been responding of your own accord in this ONE thread. I have not followed you around at all. Again, this just indicates your depraved nature that you have to project your shortcomings on others.

Seriously, you rank as the top stupid, whiny bitch of the forum. :thup:

Fuck you, you lying POS. I responded to your first PM. That wasn't a green light for you to keep PMing me. I've never seen anybody whine so much about rep points. ARe they that important to you? Get a fucking life.

Yeah, you were in this thread first. So what? This thread isn't about your clit-like dick. You're pissed because I stopped going into the relevant thread, so you decided to harass me over it in a completely unrelated thread.

Obviously, I touched a nerve when I compared your dick to a little girl's clit. A little too close to home I guess. They do make pumps for that type of problem. I doubt they work, but you can give it a try :dunno: Or there's surgery. I'm sure that surgery can't change you from clit-like dick to average-sized dick, but maybe somewhere in between? I don't know. Whoever let's that laughable flap of skin near them has my condolences. Anyway, good luck. :lol::lol::lol:

You betray your superficiality again. I don't give a fuck about the rep points you stupid twat, but you obviously do. Particularly since you can't look past your own fucking nose and see that I'm talking about your LYING about it the rep I gave you, not the rep you gave me. But again, you're too fucking stupid to see the difference. I'm done with your dumb ass. And guess what, if you're so concerned that I pmed you or "stalked you" why didn't you ignore both? Oh, because that would completely refute your argument that somehow I'm harassing you since you're willing participating.

And again, you have to dig deeper into your imagination to conjure up some sort of completely unsupported attack on me. God damn dude, you really are pathetic. I haven't attacked you for one thing that you have no portrayed yourself. But you have to make up everything under the sun about me - including my dick size. Seriously, you are a degenerate, get help for your own sake.

Fortunately for me, I'm not as stupid as you and can ignore you from here on out.

You are such a disingenous person. My multiple PMs to you? You mean in reply to your PMs to me? Why don't you tell everyone all the "positive" stuff you said before I legitimately called you out for LYING about what rep I gave you in order to LIE about me being a hypocrite, AGAIN. Even if I give you the benefit of the doubt that it was a mistake, that just proves my point you're an incredible dumbass that can't discern between a pos and neg rep.

I was having fun with you, but I can only take so much of whiny bitch before it becomes monotonous. I'm not stalking you, dumbass. I was in this thread first. You have been responding of your own accord in this ONE thread. I have not followed you around at all. Again, this just indicates your depraved nature that you have to project your shortcomings on others.

Seriously, you rank as the top stupid, whiny bitch of the forum. :thup:

Fuck you, you lying POS. I responded to your first PM. That wasn't a green light for you to keep PMing me. I've never seen anybody whine so much about rep points. ARe they that important to you? Get a fucking life.

Yeah, you were in this thread first. So what? This thread isn't about your clit-like dick. You're pissed because I stopped going into the relevant thread, so you decided to harass me over it in a completely unrelated thread.

Obviously, I touched a nerve when I compared your dick to a little girl's clit. A little too close to home I guess. They do make pumps for that type of problem. I doubt they work, but you can give it a try :dunno: Or there's surgery. I'm sure that surgery can't change you from clit-like dick to average-sized dick, but maybe somewhere in between? I don't know. Whoever let's that laughable flap of skin near them has my condolences. Anyway, good luck. :lol::lol::lol:

You betray your superficiality again. I don't give a fuck about the rep points you stupid twat, but you obviously do. Particularly since you can't look past your own fucking nose and see that I'm talking about your LYING about it the rep I gave you, not the rep you gave me. But again, you're too fucking stupid to see the difference. I'm done with your dumb ass. And guess what, if you're so concerned that I pmed you or "stalked you" why didn't you ignore both? Oh, because that would completely refute your argument that somehow I'm harassing you since you're willing participating.

And again, you have to dig deeper into your imagination to conjure up some sort of completely unsupported attack on me. God damn dude, you really are pathetic. I haven't attacked you for one thing that you have no portrayed yourself. But you have to make up everything under the sun about me - including my dick size. Seriously, you are a degenerate, get help for your own sake.

Fortunately for me, I'm not as stupid as you and can ignore you from here on out.

Baby-Cry.gif

You don't give a fuck about rep points, yet you keep bitching about the neg rep that I gave you. You whine like a little baby. Here, try this. Maybe it'll help.

pump1.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: Now, go fuck yourself, you little pussy.

Last edited:
the study on ground water in the usa from the epa shows there is 1/3 of testing water is contaminated
with toxins. from one thing or another, its good that jobs are in issue but the water is also important
for future generations.

the EPA has a newsletter you can subscribe to.

and as far as obama go's there people here shaming him and talking about elections and black and white..... water is clear.......
and the elections are not........

the study on ground water in the usa from the epa shows there is 1/3 of testing water is contaminated
with toxins. from one thing or another, its good that jobs are in issue but the water is also important
for future generations.

the EPA has a newsletter you can subscribe to.

and as far as obama go's there people here shaming him and talking about elections and black and white..... water is clear.......
and the elections are not........

This delay isn't about water contamination.

Using the same CON$ervative exaggeration factor, 200 million billion jobs. :lol:

You're off. It was 200 billion TRILLION.

Yeah, but he saved 8 gazillion!!!!!!

Well.....so far he hasn't begun to pray to GAWD

George W. Bush cut taxes twice, started two wars, began to borrow hundreds of billions from Communist China and doubled the national debt from $5.7 trillion to nearly $12 trillion. What a goddam cowboy!!

I know...

As bad as he is, my boy is not nearly as bad as your boy was.

We get it.

Depends upon how one looks at it. If you think it was OK for Bush to double the national debt the way I figure Obama has about $10 trillion of new debt to go.

If you think it was OK for Reagan and Bush's Daddy to quadruple it Obama has a lot more than that.

Folks...it's the goddam tax cuts. Reagan had a big plan which was called Trickle Down which never worked unless ordinary working America think it was any more than warm piss running down their backs.

When George Bush assumed the white house the budget was balanced and he couldn't wait to cut taxes. He cut them in 2001 and again in 2003 using reconciliation to block Democratic opposition and borrowed from Japanese, Canadian and Communist Chinese banks to fund them. It was the first time we ever borrowed from Communist China...now we owe them about a trillion dollars.

When taxes are reduced for the wealthiest Americans and we go in debt to fund them it's quite simply idiotic. Every Republican has pledged "No New Taxes" and rates are the lowest they've been in 50 years.

Ever think maybe that's got something to do with the budding revolution?

Public Sector vs. Private Sector, hope this helps......

Forum List

Back