Obama Admin Fights Terrorism Without Declaring War...

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Obama Admin Fights Terrorism Without Declaring War...On All Americans and their Freedoms!

I prefer the Obama approach to the Bush/Cheney one: ''Just the facts ma'am'' and ''We have nothing to fear but fear itself''

thank you Mister Presiident

LATEST NEWS NYT

2 Men Arrested in Connection With Zazi Terror Inquiry
By WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM

Published: January 09, 2010

Two men from Queens who had traveled to Pakistan in 2008 with a Denver airport shuttle bus driver who later was charged in a Qaeda bomb plot were arrested early Friday morning in connection with the case, according to the F.B.I.

The two men, Adis Medunjanin, 25, and Zarein Ahmedzay, 24, came under intense scrutiny during the investigation that led to a federal bombing conspiracy indictment against the shuttle bus driver, Najibullah Zazi, 24, in September, and have remained under investigation, officials have said.

The charges against Mr. Medunjanin and Mr. Ahmedzay - who both attended Flushing High School, as did Mr. Zazi - were not immediately made available on Friday morning. But the two men were expected to be arraigned later in the day in federal court in Brooklyn, where the charges were lodged against Mr. Zazi.

Forum List

Back