Obama Added More to National Debt in First 19 Months Than All Presidents...

Posts where conservatives point out that Bush only ran up the debt by $5.7 trillion during his Presidency make me laugh.

Retard, you are attempting to deflect. Bush ran up a huge deficit, Obama is doing even MORE so and guess what, you fucking hack, in order to show that one MUST compare. But then you already know that are to busy being disingenuous about it.

Lets do some math shall we? Average wise under Bush in 8 years each year the debt went up a little over 712 billion. Under Obama in less then 2 years the average is 1.5 trillion. Obama is spending over TWICE as fast as Bush did and he plans to keep doing it.

Now you hack show me where I defended Bush's spending.

You wouldn't by chance be crediting the FY 2009 budget to Obama are you?

During the first 6 years of the Bush Presidency the national debt rose 53 billion short of 4 trillion. (or a little under 658 billion a year)

From the time Democrats took over the Congress in 2007 the debt has rose 236 billion short of 5 trillion. ( or a little under 1.2 trillion a year) this doesn't include the last 4 months of 2010

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

As we all know Congress holds the purse strings...

And we all know that the POTUS submits the budget and signs it.

I agree they may submit a budget but by the time it gets through Congress it's completely different. I would also say that Republicans deserved to be kicked out of office for their lack of spending control. They became arrogant and didn't listen to the American peoples wishes..Also, Bush should have used his veto power...

Fact of the matter remains, no matter how badly the OWEbamabots want to deflect away from the issue in hopes no one will see what their little bastard, community organizer is doing, which is spending money at a rate never before witnessed in America. He also has accomplices, which is the bat shit crazy, loony left wing of politics. They are all to blame for the serious financial trouble we find ourselves in today, AND THERE IS NO DEFENDING IT!

wapoobamabudget1.jpg

You really are a moron. Dude, I am a freakin' Iraq War vet ... you aren't telling me anything I don't know. I am perfectly aware of radical Islam and its goal. You, however, are a fear mongering bigot who broad brushes and attacks an entire religion on a daily basis.

I don't give a fuck what war you were in boy. I was in the military myself for eight years and got shot at in a hot zone too. So don't give me your shit about being in Iraq. You're not the only veteran on the planet, so stop with your better than everybody else act you fuckin' twit.

And gee, how would I ever be able to drum up fear of islam, I mean since it's such a PEACEFUL religion? They don't KILL PEOPLE IN COLD BLOOD DO THEY? DO THEY STONE PEOPLE TO DEATH BURIED UP THE WASTE? DO THEY KILL HOMOS? DO THEY HONOR KILL THEIR DAUGHTERS? DID THEY KILL 3,000+ AMERICANS ON 9/11 IN COLD BLOOD? Well, why would anyone need to fear that?

Sons a bitch man, you're on ignorant mother fucker.

"Starting in 2003, George W. Bush destroyed the world economy by encouraging U.S. banks to make loans to those who could not afford them, through schemes such as the "American Dream Downpayment Initiative", and through the destruction of oversight, such as lawsuits to prevent state securities laws from being enforced on Bush's watch. Once Bush's policies led to their inevitable result of economic collapse, the United States found itself in a situation where it had to take on debt in order to restore the economy.

This means that all of the money spent to restore the economy, until it is restored, is also attributable to George W. Bush.

Further, with our interest payments on the current debt at almost half a trillion dollars per year, that amount will be attributed to Borrow-And-Spend Republicanism as well.

That means that Ronald Wilson Reagan, George Herbert Walker Bush, and George Walker Bush's borrow-and-spend Republican administrations oversaw, approved, or caused to be spent, almost all of the national debt, except for as much as $935,364,693,151.00.

The current calculation on the site is based on the U.S. Treasury's published Total Public Debt Outstanding as of Tuesday, September 07, 2010, when the debt was $13,438,770,879,030.70. On Tuesday, September 04, 2007, the debt was $8,995,145,905,720.62.

This means that with the current national debt around $13,448,262,158,138.90, we're adding $634,803,567,615.73 per day, or $46,697.90 per second.

You can also find more information at the U.S. National Debt Clock."

Or other sites: http://www.reagandebt.com/, http://www.robertreich.org/reich/20050126.asp

ReaganBushDebt.org

You really are a moron. Dude, I am a freakin' Iraq War vet ... you aren't telling me anything I don't know. I am perfectly aware of radical Islam and its goal. You, however, are a fear mongering bigot who broad brushes and attacks an entire religion on a daily basis.

I don't give a fuck what war you were in boy. I was in the military myself for eight years and got shot at in a hot zone too. So don't give me your shit about being in Iraq. You're not the only veteran on the planet, so stop with your better than everybody else act you fuckin' twit.

You don't think I'm aware that you were in the Air Force? GMAFB from this, "better than everybody else act," .... you are treating me like I'm some clueless idiot. I'm not. Check yourself.

And gee, how would I ever be able to drum up fear of islam, I mean since it's such a PEACEFUL religion? They don't KILL PEOPLE IN COLD BLOOD DO THEY? DO THEY STONE PEOPLE TO DEATH BURIED UP THE WASTE? DO THEY KILL HOMOS? DO THEY HONOR KILL THEIR DAUGHTERS? DID THEY KILL 3,000+ AMERICANS ON 9/11 IN COLD BLOOD? Well, why would anyone need to fear that?

Again, I am quite aware of radical Islam (it's hard to miss with fear mongerers like yourself reminding everybody about the eeeeeeeevil Muslins daily) and I think it is something that needs to be combatted but I don't hate Muslims like you hate Muslims. The reason being that I'm not a fear-filled, bigoted pussy like you are. Got it, fuckstick?

Again, I am quite aware of radical Islam (it's hard to miss with fear mongerers like yourself reminding everybody about the eeeeeeeevil Muslins daily) and I think it is something that needs to be combatted but I don't hate Muslims like you hate Muslims. The reason being that I'm not a fear-filled, bigoted pussy like you are. Got it, fuckstick?

Well sorry Virginia, islam is to be feared, and they're counting on little flower children like you to stick a flower of peace in their gun barrel as you tip toe through the tulips singing kumbaya, right before they blow your fuckin' head off. That will make their job all the more easy. You need to get a fuckin' clue man, and get a pair of man nads in that sack so you're not such a little pink twat.

Last edited:
Absolutely mind bending, brain twisting, makes blood shot out of your eye sockets ASTOUNDING...

... from Washington Through Reagan Combined, Says Gov’t Data

Wednesday, September 08, 2010
By Terence P. Jeffrey, Editor-in-Chief

(CNSNews.com) - In the first 19 months of the Obama administration, the federal debt held by the public increased by $2.5260 trillion, which is more than the cumulative total of the national debt held by the public that was amassed by all U.S. presidents from George Washington through Ronald Reagan.

Story continues here...
Obama has added $2.74 Trillion to the debt to date & has managed to cause even more unemployment.

Absolutely mind bending, brain twisting, makes blood shot out of your eye sockets ASTOUNDING...

(CNSNews.com) - In the first 19 months of the Obama administration, the federal debt held by the public increased by $2.5260 trillion, which is more than the cumulative total of the national debt held by the public that was amassed by all U.S. presidents from George Washington through Ronald Reagan.

Story continues here...
Obama has added $2.74 Trillion to the debt to date & has managed to cause even more unemployment.

And the liberal response to that: DEFLECT AWAY FROM IT!

Story continues here...

Obama has increased the debt by 26% while he has managed to decrease civilian employment by 4.5%

:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol: Democrats believe he is on the right track. :lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

Obama has increased the debt by 26% while he has managed to decrease civilian employment by 4.5%

:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol: Democrats believe he is on the right track. :lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

You'd think they'd be able to see how stupid they look trying to defend that.

Well sorry Virginia, islam is to be feared, and they're counting on little flower children like you to stick a flower of peace in their gun barrel as you tip toe through the tulips singing kumbaya, right before they blow your fuckin' head off. That will make their job all the more easy. You need to get a fuckin' clue man, and get a pair of man nads in that sack so you're not such a little pink twat.

You make no sense ... you are assigning labels where they aren't warranted ... your irrational fear and hatred clouds your judgment. You really are a sad, small person. It must suck to be that scared and hold that much hate all the time.

You make no sense ... you are assigning labels where they aren't warranted ... your irrational fear and hatred clouds your judgment. You really are a sad, small person. It must suck to be that scared and hold that much hate all the time.

Get a clue... you pathetic little hippie...

islam-6.jpg

islam-5.jpg

islam-4.jpg

islam-3.jpg

islam-2.jpg

islam-1.jpg

islam.jpg

Islam_Will_dominate_World.jpg

radicalislam.gif

towers.jpg

Get a clue... you pathetic little hippie...

islam-6.jpg

islam-5.jpg

islam-4.jpg

islam-3.jpg

islam-2.jpg

islam-1.jpg

islam.jpg

Islam_Will_dominate_World.jpg

radicalislam.gif

twintowersx.jpg

Forum List

Back