Obama Added More to National Debt in First 19 Months Than All Presidents...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Absolutely mind bending, brain twisting, makes blood shot out of your eye sockets ASTOUNDING...

... from Washington Through Reagan Combined, Says Gov’t Data

Wednesday, September 08, 2010
By Terence P. Jeffrey, Editor-in-Chief

(CNSNews.com) - In the first 19 months of the Obama administration, the federal debt held by the public increased by $2.5260 trillion, which is more than the cumulative total of the national debt held by the public that was amassed by all U.S. presidents from George Washington through Ronald Reagan.

Story continues here...

Absolutely mind bending, brain twisting, makes blood shot out of your eye sockets ASTOUNDING...

(CNSNews.com) - In the first 19 months of the Obama administration, the federal debt held by the public increased by $2.5260 trillion, which is more than the cumulative total of the national debt held by the public that was amassed by all U.S. presidents from George Washington through Ronald Reagan.

Story continues here...

Why did they stop at Ronald Reagan?

Story continues here...

It makes Bush look bad.

Story continues here...

It makes Bush look bad.

:lol:.. Always the comedian..

It makes Bush look bad.

Problem is it's no joke, and it ain't funny. Neither are their jokes. It's a pathetic mess that their little junior community organizer has gotten us into, and now we have to roll back just about everything he's done. November can't come soon enough. I want to see OWEbama taken off at the knees. I want to see the little shit stain have a fucking MELT DOWN. I'll laugh and sing in the streets.

It makes Bush look bad.

Problem is it's no joke, and it ain't funny. Neither are their jokes. It's a pathetic mess that their little junior community organizer has gotten us into, and now we have to roll back just about everything he's done. November can't come soon enough. I want to see OWEbama taken off at the knees. I want to see the little shit stain have a fucking MELT DOWN. I'll laugh and sing in the streets.

Pale, you sir, are hilarious.

"It's a pathetic mess that their little junior community organizer has gotten us into ... yada, yada."

:rofl:

Now go post some more anrgry Muslin pics.

"It's a pathetic mess that their little junior community organizer has gotten us into ... yada, yada."

Great... just great... you not only think OWEbama getting us so far in debt that we can't even see sunshine is FUNNY, you also think that radical islam is a joke.

Maaan... you are a weird one 15... just flat out fuckin' weird man... :cuckoo:

Great... just great... you not only think OWEbama getting us so far in debt that we can't even see sunshine is FUNNY, you also think that radical islam is a joke.

No, I think you are the joke.

I think you pretending that Obama "got us into this mess" is funny.

I think your constant depiction that all Muslims are out to get us is pathetic and sad.

Don't hate the player.......

2572149319_008150c567.jpg

Story continues here...

It makes Bush look bad.

Bush was President for 8 years and only added 5.7 trillion, Obama has been President less then 2 and has added 3 trillion. If the dems keep Congress he plans to continue to spend like he has the last 2 budgets. Currently THIS year alone he is spending 50 cents on every dollar as a deficit. He is borrowing 50 cents on every dollar the Government spends and plans the same for next year.

Last edited:
Posts where conservatives point out that Bush only ran up the debt by $5.7 trillion during his Presidency make me laugh.

I think your constant depiction that all Muslims are out to get us is pathetic and sad.

And I think you pretending you can't understand what the OP says is pathetic, you poor little obamabot.

And yes sunshine, there's a few million muslims around the world that want to saw YOUR head off too, no matter how much you say you love them.

Wake the fuck up man... for Christ sake... reality is escaping you.

And I think you pretending you can't understand what the OP says is pathetic, you poor little obamabot.

Demonstrate how I am pretending not to understand the OP. The point is that Obama spends a lot of money, yes? Are you going to tell me about how awesome Bush was because he only ran up nearly six trillion in debt?

And yes sunshine, there's a few million muslims around the world that want to saw YOUR head off too, no matter how much you say you love them.

Wake the fuck up man... for Christ sake... reality is escaping you.

You really are a moron. Dude, I am a freakin' Iraq War vet ... you aren't telling me anything I don't know. I am perfectly aware of radical Islam and its goal. You, however, are a fear mongering bigot who broad brushes and attacks an entire religion on a daily basis.

During the first 6 years of the Bush Presidency the national debt rose 53 billion short of 4 trillion. (or a little under 658 billion a year)

From the time Democrats took over the Congress in 2007 the debt has rose 236 billion short of 5 trillion. ( or a little under 1.2 trillion a year) this doesn't include the last 4 months of 2010

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

As we all know Congress holds the purse strings...

Last edited:

Art, sometimes I wonder if you actually work? Or do you think the whole debt thing is no big deal cuz some rich people should have their money taken away to pay it off?

During the first 6 years of the Bush Presidency the national debt rose 53 billion short of 4 trillion. (or a little under 658 billion a year)

From the time Democrats took over the Congress in 2007 the debt has rose 236 billion short of 5 trillion. ( or a little under 1.2 trillion a year) this doesn't include the last 4 months of 2010

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

As we all know Congress holds the purse strings...

And we all know that the POTUS submits the budget and signs it.

Art, sometimes I wonder if you actually work? Or do you think the whole debt thing is no big deal cuz some rich people should have their money taken away to pay it off?

The debt is no big deal? Well, I guess if you go to the Dick Cheney school of thought it isn't. And the rich certainly aren't paying off the debt ... noboby is. The rich haven't had it this good in this country since the 20's ... they keep getting richer and the little people keep getting poorer. Fuck the rich.

Last edited:
Posts where conservatives point out that Bush only ran up the debt by $5.7 trillion during his Presidency make me laugh.

Retard, you are attempting to deflect. Bush ran up a huge deficit, Obama is doing even MORE so and guess what, you fucking hack, in order to show that one MUST compare. But then you already know that are to busy being disingenuous about it.

Lets do some math shall we? Average wise under Bush in 8 years each year the debt went up a little over 712 billion. Under Obama in less then 2 years the average is 1.5 trillion. Obama is spending over TWICE as fast as Bush did and he plans to keep doing it.

Now you hack show me where I defended Bush's spending.

Forum List

Back