Obama ad that is like a sex talk about your first time

The ad was created by and stars actress Lena Dunham, creator of HBO's raunchy series "Girls".

It is tasteless and vulgar. Anyone who approves of it has extraordinarily low standards, just like the ad.

I would prefer that my 14- and 17-year old daughters didn't see this.

There's already more than enough on teevee I don't like them seeing, now a political ad. Holy shit.

Democrats WOULD like to see not only your 14 and 17 year old daughters to watch this bimbo, but ALL 14 and 17 year old girls watch it, in order to get them hooked on the notion that babies are bad, abortion is good, and the more you screw around, the happier you will be.

And the notion that no matter how badly you screw up, the government will always bail you out with somebody else's money.

All politics aside

Do we have a President that has reduced us to a level never imagined?

Are other countries laughing at us?

Oh, sure. We've had plenty of Presidents who were an embarrassment to us and everyone else. George Bush, Bill Clinton, Richard Nixon, John Kennedy (before his assassination changed our perspective of him), Woodrow Wilson, U.S. Grant, Millard Fillmore, Andrew Jackson.

But, that doesn't mean they were necessarily bad or inefficient President's. Nor does it mean they never did anything worthwhile.

So long as we elect imperfect human beings to the office, so long will we have imperfect President's.

Well, until 2008, when the idiotic and guilt-ridden mob elected the least qualified boy to the highest office on Earth.

Then that eventual winner declared that He was so perfect that He would stop the rise of the tide and start healing the Earth.

There's already more than enough on teevee I don't like them seeing, now a political ad. Holy shit.

Democrats WOULD like to see not only your 14 and 17 year old daughters to watch this bimbo, but ALL 14 and 17 year old girls watch it, in order to get them hooked on the notion that babies are bad, abortion is good, and the more you screw around, the happier you will be.

And the notion that no matter how badly you screw up, the government will always bail you out with somebody else's money.

Wasn't Dunham Obama's mother's last name? Ann Dunham? Wonder if she's related somehow?

The ad just shows the low standards to which the left has dropped to in all of it's ugliness.

This is indicative of the level of contempt that democrats in general have and obama in particular has for women. This ad follows the campaign slogan Vote like your lady parts depend on it, and the website Life of Julia. It's demeaning and degrading, but democrats like that.

Yup.

And it just highlights the fact that they think of women as talking vaginas.

She is young and naive, so there is her excuse. What's the excuse for the adult Dems who taped her stupidity and are passing it off as a campaign ad?

That's the way they view women. They think it's cute, hip, funny.

And how old does she look? She looks about 14 to me.

She is young and naive, so there is her excuse. What's the excuse for the adult Dems who taped her stupidity and are passing it off as a campaign ad?

Someone already said she was an actress. So this was all set up and orchestrated by the Dems to pull in the young voters because it's so "cool". What they don't realize is they just pushed away some people that were still undecided....until the dems proved exactly how stupid they are!

Change the fucking goalpost when your bullshit is confronted.

If anything, it's making a COMPARISON of the first time having sex to the first time casting a vote. Making sure it's the right person, someone who cares about you....whatever else was said in that regard.

The ending was suggestive....but....wow....she flipped a switch, for Obama.

Only a pervert would make the connection from that video that a vote for Obama is the equivalent of having sex with him.....a pervert or someone who is trying to be a drama queen and make a MOUNTAIN out of a molehill.
Im not moving the goalpost moron. She says in the ad "You want your first time to be with someone who took troops out of Iraq. That is a reference to Obama. Your first time is a reference to sex. SHe is equating voting for obama to having sex with Obama.
I will say the comparison is valid in one respect: in both cases you're screwed.

VOTING.....first time voting. WTF? You think the Obama campaign committee made this ad for a fucking booty call for the president or something? Like I said....MOUNTAIN molehill

A young woman is talking about "her first time" and you immediately think of voting? You need to get out of the monastery more.

It's an ugly world out there in Democrat land.

I knew sex education was a bad idea, and this is its crowning jewel so far. Only it has no luster.

Oh yeah, sex ed is bad,m'kay! why I got mine from reading the Bible, ie; Songs of Soloman, David being a nasty boy and God impregnating an unmarried virgin teen.

Im not moving the goalpost moron. She says in the ad "You want your first time to be with someone who took troops out of Iraq. That is a reference to Obama. Your first time is a reference to sex. SHe is equating voting for obama to having sex with Obama.
I will say the comparison is valid in one respect: in both cases you're screwed.

VOTING.....first time voting. WTF? You think the Obama campaign committee made this ad for a fucking booty call for the president or something? Like I said....MOUNTAIN molehill

A young woman is talking about "her first time" and you immediately think of voting? You need to get out of the monastery more.

where does the word sex ever come into the ad? I busted my cherry voting for Reagan, man did I feel dirty after the first so-called tax reduction, then there was even more taxes to come form that silly brow beaten by Nancy to never be a liberal again Reagan. He was a nice fellow, to bad a chimp had to upstage his acting career.

Last edited:

What even dumber is that you rwer's saw it and think it is an ad about having sex(is a blowjob considered having intercourse?~Clinton)

Oh, puh-leeze.

One would have to be an utter moron to not recognize the intentional double and single entendres in this demeaning ad.

Which 'splains you.

where does the word sex ever come into the ad? I busted my cherry voting for Reagan, man did I feel dirty after the first so-called tax reduction, then there was even more taxes to come form that silly brow beaten by Nancy to never be a liberal again Reagan. He was a nice fellow, to bad a chimp had to upstage his acting career.

It doesn't, moron. That's the whole point of a double entendre.

I can think of so many really rude things to say here.....

Like....how is that ad supposed to be, at all, appealing.

She talked about "doing it" and I looked at her and thought....I'd rather go into the ministry.

Forum List

Back