Obama ad that is like a sex talk about your first time

It's bizarre. Again, Democrats reveal themselves as the biggest fucking hypocrites on the planet. Their usual charge is that Republicans want to get into people's bedrooms. Here we see the truth, Democrats want to get into their bedrooms (and dorm rooms). It is Obama fantasizing about a droit de seigneur.
Really weird and creepy.

spin.....the hallmark of political hacks. Both sides do it, neither side admits it.

OK, so this is the "everyone does it" defense. Please show a comparable GOP ad comparing voting to sex. There isn't one.
You could have said "BOOOSHH!!!" too.

It's not a defense.....did you see my critique of the ad? You, however....are fucking SPINNING it to make a 30 second ad into the "Dems trying to get into their bedrooms"....but 30 a second political ad doesn't equate to 30 years of policy and platform to restrict the rights of TAXPAYING citizen based on what they fucking do in the bedroom.

Like I said....political hack.

Anyone that thinks this is her first time is an idiot. Druggy to and probably shots up on the good stuff.

I been around to many.

Yep...you're a bigoted fuck. You know everything about a person based on 30 seconds of a scripted video...You people are unbelievable....

You see what I mean Berreta? This is your people....this is why what's happening NOW is a huge turnaround from what WAS happening in 1964.

spin.....the hallmark of political hacks. Both sides do it, neither side admits it.

OK, so this is the "everyone does it" defense. Please show a comparable GOP ad comparing voting to sex. There isn't one.

It's not a defense.....did you see my critique of the ad? You, however....are fucking SPINNING it to make a 30 second ad into the "Dems trying to get into their bedrooms"....but 30 a second political ad doesn't equate to 30 years of policy and platform to restrict the rights of TAXPAYING citizen based on what they fucking do in the bedroom.

The ad equates voting for Obama with having sex with Obama. That is fucking creepy. Especially after he described himself as "eye candy". Only a retarded turd like you would want to spin that.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

The ad equates voting for Obama with having sex with Obama. That is fucking creepy. Especially after he described himself as "eye candy". Only a retarded turd like you would want to spin that.

Change the fucking goalpost when your bullshit is confronted.

If anything, it's making a COMPARISON of the first time having sex to the first time casting a vote. Making sure it's the right person, someone who cares about you....whatever else was said in that regard.

The ending was suggestive....but....wow....she flipped a switch, for Obama.

Only a pervert would make the connection from that video that a vote for Obama is the equivalent of having sex with him.....a pervert or someone who is trying to be a drama queen and make a MOUNTAIN out of a molehill.

If anything, it's making a COMPARISON of the first time having sex to the first time casting a vote. Making sure it's the right person, someone who cares about you....whatever else was said in that regard.

Only a pervert would make the connection from that video that a vote for Obama is the equivalent of having sex with him.....a pervert or someone who is trying to be a drama queen and make a MOUNTAIN out of a molehill.
Im not moving the goalpost moron. She says in the ad "You want your first time to be with someone who took troops out of Iraq. That is a reference to Obama. Your first time is a reference to sex. SHe is equating voting for obama to having sex with Obama.
I will say the comparison is valid in one respect: in both cases you're screwed.

Im not moving the goalpost moron. She says in the ad "You want your first time to be with someone who took troops out of Iraq. That is a reference to Obama. Your first time is a reference to sex. SHe is equating voting for obama to having sex with Obama.
I will say the comparison is valid in one respect: in both cases you're screwed.

VOTING.....first time voting. WTF? You think the Obama campaign committee made this ad for a fucking booty call for the president or something? Like I said....MOUNTAIN molehill

I heard this ad on the way to work today and my jaw DROPPED!!! I was shocked that someone thought this was a good Ad. Using the metaphor of losing your virginity to voting for Obama! WTF, how low can these people go!

I have never seen an election like this! I have never seen an encumbent candidate like this. The classlessness, the lying and pandering is unworthy of the office of the Presidency!

Anyone that thinks this is her first time is an idiot. Druggy to and probably shots up on the good stuff.

I been around to many.

No...it was just plain stupid for her to do. If she's not a paid actress, this girl is going to have this follow her around for YEARS and once she finally matures enough to realize what she did, she's going to have to go into a witness protection program just so people don't laugh her out of the country!

Apparently sexual innuendo is like kryptonite to conservatives...

Naw...they're just afraid that somebody...somewhere...is enjoying themselves.

Modern day "conservatives" would have been right at home in Cromwell's England.

The low expectations of the left are evident in this ridiculous "political" ad. They like it and see nothing wrong with it, Oldfart, I mean Oldguy thinks it's pretty cool. Some young chick saving herself for Obama.

Obama's new slogan, "I've Got Friends in Low Places".

I would prefer that my 14- and 17-year old daughters didn't see this.

There's already more than enough on teevee I don't like them seeing, now a political ad. Holy shit.

It's an ugly world out there in Democrat land.

I knew sex education was a bad idea, and this is its crowning jewel so far. Only it has no luster.

Forum List

Back