Obama ad that is like a sex talk about your first time

All politics aside

Do we have a President that has reduced us to a level never imagined?

Are other countries laughing at us?

Yes, I believe we have.......it's the Chicago way. Win at all costs, no matter what. It's only about winning, not what he can do for America but what America can do for him. King of the World, that's the real prize he's seeking.

How low will he go??? That poor girl in that ad will never live this down. :eusa_whistle:

This is silly, it's trying to get the youth to vote. It's like the republicans banning harry potter, when the book gets kids into reading. This tread is fing stupid. What's more scary is Romney supporting that dude who made that statement about rape.

All politics aside

Do we have a President that has reduced us to a level never imagined?

Are other countries laughing at us?

Oh, sure. We've had plenty of Presidents who were an embarrassment to us and everyone else. George Bush, Bill Clinton, Richard Nixon, John Kennedy (before his assassination changed our perspective of him), Woodrow Wilson, U.S. Grant, Millard Fillmore, Andrew Jackson.

But, that doesn't mean they were necessarily bad or inefficient President's. Nor does it mean they never did anything worthwhile.

So long as we elect imperfect human beings to the office, so long will we have imperfect President's.

Ok lefties what are your thoughts on this ad? Do you think it's okay or just bad taste?

This one definitely makes the skin crawl. Did you catch the , especially birth control, reference?

Creepy? no.

A decent ad? no.

I see no evil conspiracy though, just a shitty ad that is geared towards "first time" voters. The reason it's shitty? I think it stereotypes young adults as not intelligent or involved enough(which the latter may be true) to make a decision based on the issues, and have to be prompted to vote by an ad directed towards their crotches.

It's bizarre. Again, Democrats reveal themselves as the biggest fucking hypocrites on the planet. Their usual charge is that Republicans want to get into people's bedrooms. Here we see the truth, Democrats want to get into their bedrooms (and dorm rooms). It is Obama fantasizing about a droit de seigneur.
Really weird and creepy.

It's bizarre. Again, Democrats reveal themselves as the biggest fucking hypocrites on the planet. Their usual charge is that Republicans want to get into people's bedrooms. Here we see the truth, Democrats want to get into their bedrooms (and dorm rooms). It is Obama fantasizing about a droit de seigneur.
Really weird and creepy.

spin.....the hallmark of political hacks. Both sides do it, neither side admits it.

Really weird and creepy.

spin.....the hallmark of political hacks. Both sides do it, neither side admits it.

OK, so this is the "everyone does it" defense. Please show a comparable GOP ad comparing voting to sex. There isn't one.
You could have said "BOOOSHH!!!" too.

Creepy? no.

A decent ad? no.

I see no evil conspiracy though, just a shitty ad that is geared towards "first time" voters. The reason it's shitty? I think it stereotypes young adults as not intelligent or involved enough(which the latter may be true) to make a decision based on the issues, and have to be prompted to vote by an ad directed towards their crotches.

Bingo and bingo.

:clap2:

Hmmmmm. Something smells fishy here. I can't find votebarackobama.com and no fact checkers have ever heard of it.

In fact, that domain name is for sale:

votebarackobama.com

Hey numb nut!

Sorry you are not that smart to figure things out. Here is the domain name given in the ad. Early Voting — Texas — GottaVote

If you can't figure it out, have someone with a brain help you out.

this is what ur link brings up for me:

GottaVote: Missouri

She looks like the kind that fucks everything in sight. I'm dead serious.

You do know she's probably a paid actress, right? Remember when the National Republican Senatorial Committee ran an attack ad against Joe Manchin in the 2010 election?

The ad featured West Virginians saying that Manchin was destroying WV with his policies and is a POS. Turns out, they weren't West Virginians.....they were paid actors from New York City who answered an ad that was looking for actors who "looked hicky".

Besides....I didn't think she looked like a slut....I think she looked like a young person.

That ad is strange and unusual, but come on....it is really any more bizarre than this?

Attachments

• $clint-eastwood-chair-republican-convention.jpg
    $clint-eastwood-chair-republican-convention.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 24
Hmmmmm. Something smells fishy here. I can't find votebarackobama.com and no fact checkers have ever heard of it.

In fact, that domain name is for sale:

votebarackobama.com

Hey numb nut!

Sorry you are not that smart to figure things out. Here is the domain name given in the ad. Early Voting — Texas — GottaVote

If you can't figure it out, have someone with a brain help you out.

this is what ur link brings up for me:

GottaVote: Missouri

I bet you are in Missouri.

This is indicative of the level of contempt that democrats in general have and obama in particular has for women. This ad follows the campaign slogan Vote like your lady parts depend on it, and the website Life of Julia. It's demeaning and degrading, but democrats like that.

Forum List

Back