Obama ad that is like a sex talk about your first time

here you go [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=o6G3nwhPuR4]Lena Dunham: Your First Time - YouTube[/ame]

Less than two weeks before the election and Axelrod, Obama and Gibbs haven't figured out that women are so much more than "their first time".

As a woman, I take extreme offense to this political ad. Talk about belittling women!!!

Less than two weeks before the election and Axelrod, Obama and Gibbs haven't figured out that women are so much more than "their first time".

As a woman, I take extreme offense to this political ad. Talk about belittling women!!!

I agree!!

As i said, i think this was geared toward the younger crowd that might think it's cool.
But most of us would agree it's very offensive....this is going to be just one more strike against Obama!!

Hmmmmm. Something smells fishy here. I can't find votebarackobama.com and no fact checkers have ever heard of it.

In fact, that domain name is for sale:

votebarackobama.com

Hey numb nut!

Sorry you are not that smart to figure things out. Here is the domain name given in the ad. Early Voting — Texas — GottaVote

If you can't figure it out, have someone with a brain help you out.

You are correct! I failed to include the period after vote.

So...I agree with the majority here, though I wouldn't use the word "creepy." Strange, unusual, weird, suggestive, in poor taste and probably ill-advised.

Whoever approved that ad needs to be taken out to the woodshed.

All politics aside

Do we have a President that has reduced us to a level never imagined?

Are other countries laughing at us?

Forum List

Back