Obama Ad Alleges Romney Role in 'Notorious' Tax Scandal

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
Well? Is this latest charge against Romney true or not? We shall see.

COLORADO SPRINGS - As he decries the negativity of campaign ads while on the stump in battleground states, President Obama should take a close look in the mirror. His campaign Thursday continued its vigorous pace of attacks on rival Mitt Romney, with a new TV ad alleging the presumptive GOP presidential nominee once participated in "one of the largest tax avoidance schemes in history."

"We do know that Romney personally approved over $70 million in fictional losses to the IRS as part of the notorious 'Son of Boss' tax scandal," the narrator says, "One of the largest tax avoidance schemes in history. Isn't it time for Romney to come clean?"

The ad refers to Romney's role as chairman of the audit committee for hotel giant Marriott International for six years in the 1990s. During that time, the company took advantage of complicated tax avoidance measures, including the so-called "Son of Boss" tax shelter which was later challenged successfully by the Justice Department and IRS. Romney, as an auditor, presumably knew about the practice.

The Obama campaign says the ad, which will air in Virginia, North Carolina, Florida and Ohio, fairly illustrates a pattern of behavior by Romney to minimize tax liabilities in his personal life and in business dealings.

"These questions are especially relevant given voters' heightened attention in this election to the fate of their own tax rates, and the central role tax reform will play in the next administration," said Obama campaign spokesman Ben LaBolt in a memo to reporters.

Obamination's Sec of the Treasury is a tax cheat and it's no big deal to Democraps, but he can make up lies that Romney is one.

The ad refers to Romney's role as chairman of the audit committee for hotel giant Marriott International for six years in the 1990s. During that time, the company took advantage of complicated tax avoidance measures, including the so-called "Son of Boss" tax shelter which was later challenged successfully by the Justice Department and IRS. Romney, as an auditor, presumably knew about the practice.
I'm sure this is just another job Mitten held where he didn't know what was going on in his name.

I would like to see the ad to determine its veracity.

Marriott was never prosecuted for using the Son of BOSS tax shelter scheme, as far as I know.

There were hundreds, if not thousands, of businesses which used that kind of shelter. Some were found to be fraudulent. The IRS has lost other Son of BOSS cases which it attempted to prosecute.

The tax shelter, in and of itself, is not illegal.

I don't believe you will find Marriott was ever prosecuted.

Reliable sources, very reliable sources, who wish to remain unnamed for obvious reasons, have confirmed that Obama raped a baby while engaging in a gay 'man-sex for money' scam to buy heroin. The "H" was then inserted into his gay lover's rectum post ejaculation, whereby Obama would extract the heroin by using a straw. The extracted "H" would then be reinserted up Obama's own rectum. Obama then would transport the "H" across state lines to be sold to first and second grade school children. So essentially Obama is a baby rapist, ass-spunk felcher, drug dealer, and drug mule. It's confirmed. My source is at least as reliable as the Senate Majority leader and former speaker of the House.

Marriott was never prosecuted for using the Son of BOSS tax shelter scheme, as far as I know.

There were hundreds, if not thousands, of businesses which used that kind of shelter. Some were found to be fraudulent. The IRS has lost other Son of BOSS cases which it attempted to prosecute.

Claiming losses that aren't actual losses in reality is not legal.

Reliable sources, very reliable sources, who wish to remain unnamed for obvious reasons, have confirmed that Obama raped a baby while engaging in a gay 'man-sex for money' scam to buy heroin. The "H" was then inserted into his gay lover's rectum post ejaculation, whereby Obama would extract the heroin by using a straw. The extracted "H" would then be reinserted up Obama's own rectum. Obama then would transport the "H" across state lines to be sold to first and second grade school children. So essentially Obama is a baby rapist, ass-spunk felcher, drug dealer, and drug mule. It's confirmed. My source is at least as reliable as the Senate Majority leader and former speaker of the House.
Mitt's new campaign ad? Awesome!

Hit the road Zander if you have nothing credible to add to the thread topic.

So the IRS has lost these types of cases, so apparently the government in its infinite wisdom left open this loophole, so it is legal.

Not sure how it is a scandal, other than someone else just thinks it is.

You know the ironic thing is, Romney has no doubt paid more in taxes in one year than the clown liberal members herevwill in their entire lives.
But to be an American liberal you have to believe, that it doesn't matter how many actual dollars a single taxpayer pays into the system, but only what the percentage is, and if you're considered "rich" and you're not paying at least half or more of your income in taxes then you're a traitor and you hate America.

Funnnnnnnny! :lol:

LOL... and I love it! :eusa_clap:

Actually, I just heard from my reliable source that some of this may not be true....It turns out Obama may NOT have transported the drugs like a filthy drug pushing mule, because he had a fake passport from Kenya and was afraid of being caught. Also, in defense of Obama's baby raping ways; the child was a new-born- literally just out of the womb. Therefore, "IT" was not really a person yet and could still be aborted....well, at least in Illinois where Obama voted to allow that disgusting type of shit to happen.

He is off the hook for that part. But the rest is confirmed true by sources at least as reliable as the Senate Majority Leader and former Speaker Pelosi. :thup:

Last edited:

What ever do you mean? I have at least as much credibility as Harry Reid and Nancy "I see dead people" Pelosi. These are serious allegations and they deserve serious discussion. What's the big deal anyway? Obama can make all of this go away by simply releasing all of the documents he is keeping secret. What is he hiding??

What ever do you mean? I have at least as much credibility as Harry Reid and Nancy "I see dead people" Pelosi. These are serious allegations and they deserve serious discussion. What's the big deal anyway? Obama can make all of this go away by simply releasing all of the documents he is keeping secret. What is he hiding??

Quite right... carry on! :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back