Obama ad against Romney PROVEN false!

Knowingly spreading false and defamatory information is called Slander and is a crime.

LMAO. You take your law degree and your millions and you sue the shit out of them. That will teach them to fuk with someone on a message board. You bad muttafuker you.

A campaign can say whatever the hell it wants. This is politics. If you're expecting honesty, you haven't been paying attention for a long, long time.

Knowingly spreading false and defamatory information is called Slander and is a crime.

Who do you suggest charging with this crime? Unless you have evidense that isolates the origin of these lies and defamation you will have a huge list of potential felons. 90% of the posters on USMB "spread" lies for thier masters. I would venture a hundred million Americans repeat lies they hear and see on the media. Ya.. you just go ahead on and start your prosecution. :lol:

I personaally have no problem with what Romney did at Bain as long as it was legal, but it is Mitt Romney who has billed himself as a "Job Creator" as a qualification for President.

And he did all those things. So you're going to vote for him, right?

I don't know about that but it is a long time till November.

I personaally have no problem with what Romney did at Bain as long as it was legal, but it is Mitt Romney who has billed himself as a "Job Creator" as a qualification for President.

And he did all those things. So you're going to vote for him, right?

Even if Romney had been a 'job creator', which he wasn't, it would have been in the private sector;

conservatives claim ad nauseum that the government can't create jobs.

Romney wants to go back into government as a 'job creator'? He wants to go from where conservatives insist all the jobs are created to where the conservatives insist jobs can't be created?

That doesn't make any sense. Why would he want to take his supposed area of expertise into an area where his expertise doesn't belong?

A campaign can say whatever the hell it wants. This is politics. If you're expecting honesty, you haven't been paying attention for a long, long time.

So in the Romney ad where they clipped Obama quoting McCain to make it sound like Obama said what McCain actually said,

who should have been arrested for that?

"We found no evidence to support the claim that Romney — while he was still running Bain Capital — shipped American jobs overseas," FactCheck.org concluded in a report last month.

Washington Post fact checker Glenn Kessler also concluded that while Bain-owned companies may have engaged in outsourcing, Romney's ties to the practice are tenuous.

The ad blitz comes in spite of Obama's comments to audiences on his bus tour last week decrying the negative tone of the campaign on TV."

Obama ad calls Romney 'the problem' with job losses to China - Yahoo! News

Romney - 1
Obama - LOTS

Good job Romney!

Who should I vote for? The candidate who told a fib about the other candidate, or the candidate who lies about himself by flip-flopping like a limp dick in the wind?

Last edited:
I personally have no problem with what Romney did at Bain as long as it was legal, but it is Mitt Romney who has billed himself as a "Job Creator" as a qualification for President.

Obama is making the claim he is a job creator, all we have is the last 3 years to gage him by. Stuck on 8 percent for 28 months ain't creating jobs. Or more to the point, it ain't putting people to work.

I personally have no problem with what Romney did at Bain as long as it was legal, but it is Mitt Romney who has billed himself as a "Job Creator" as a qualification for President.

Obama is making the claim he is a job creator, all we have is the last 3 years to gage him by. Stuck on 8 percent for 28 months ain't creating jobs. Or more to the point, it ain't putting people to work.

what? last 28 months it went from 9.8% to 8.2 %.

"We found no evidence to support the claim that Romney — while he was still running Bain Capital — shipped American jobs overseas," FactCheck.org concluded in a report last month.

Washington Post fact checker Glenn Kessler also concluded that while Bain-owned companies may have engaged in outsourcing, Romney's ties to the practice are tenuous.

The ad blitz comes in spite of Obama's comments to audiences on his bus tour last week decrying the negative tone of the campaign on TV."

Romney - 1
Obama - LOTS

Good job Romney!

Who should I vote for? The candidate who told a fib about the other candidate, or the candidate who lies about himself by flip-flopping like a limp dick in the wind?

Who should I vote for? The candidate that has a proven record that he cannot turn the economy around, cannot cut the deficit, cannot work with Congress, cannot follow the Constitution, divides the country, was at the helm when the first credit downgrades were given to the US. has promised the world and given virtually nothing back

or

the candidate who has expertise in the field of economics and has demonstrated leadership skills, unlike a community organizer we voted for in 2008.

Let me think....

That was easy... Romney!

Sorry, stuck above 8 percent, is that better?

Romney - 1
Obama - LOTS

Good job Romney!

Who should I vote for? The candidate that has a proven record that he cannot turn the economy around, cannot cut the deficit, cannot work with Congress, cannot follow the Constitution, divides the country, was at the helm when the first credit downgrades were given to the US. has promised the world and given virtually nothing back

or

the candidate who has expertise in the field of economics and has demonstrated leadership skills, unlike a community organizer we voted for in 2008.

Let me think....

That was easy... Romney!

Hypno_spin.gif

How many actions of Obama have been found unconstitutional?

or

Let me think....

That was easy... Romney!

Romney doesn't have a degree in economics shit for brains. He's got a B.S. in English, a J.D., and an M.B.A., which is a Master's in Business Administration, not economics.

So what are you going to vote for him because of now? Because he changes his position on the health care mandate, abortion, immigration, YOU FUCKING NAME IT, to fit his voters? He's a fucking CHAMELEON you moron.

Last edited:

That's mainly because the work force participation rate dropped. If we had the same number of people in the labor force as when he took office the UE rate would be about 14%. That isn't progress.

Did you bother to read your article? They are looking at Romney AFTER 1999 when they say he "retired" even though that wasn't official until 2001.

But outsourcing to China began in 1993. That can't be disputed. This is why Bain was called a "pioneer in outsourcing". Factcheck has lost a lot of credibility for being so right wing and full of "spin".

So you say, "What proof is there"? How about Bain's own words from an SEC filing that is on public record:

Bain’s foray into outsourcing began in 1993 when the private equity firm took a stake in Corporate Software Inc., or CSI, after helping to finance a $93 million buyout of the firm. CSI, which catered to technology companies like Microsoft, provided a range of services including outsourcing of customer support. Initially, CSI employed U.S. workers to provide these services but by the mid-1990s was setting up call centers outside the country.
Two years after Bain invested in the firm, CSI merged with another enterprise to form a new company called Stream International Inc. Stream immediately became active in the growing field of overseas calls centers. Bain was initially a minority shareholder in Stream and was active in running the company, providing “general executive and management services,” according to SEC filings.

By 1997, Stream was running three tech-support call centers in Europe and was part of a call center joint venture in Japan, an SEC filing shows. “The Company believes that the trend toward outsourcing technical support occurring in the U.S. is also occurring in international markets,” the SEC filing said.

Report shows Romney and Bain Capital invested in companies that shipped jobs overseas | Filed with SEC

Do you notice that FactCheck didn't even mention what Bain filed with the SEC.

Imagine what we could find out if Bain actually released records. Just what we are able to to find as part of public record is bad enough.

Even companies that went bankrupt, Bain was able to walk away with millions, sometimes, even at taxpayer expense. Too bad Republicans worship at the "alter of greed". Makes them kinda dirty, doncha think?

How many actions of Obama have been found unconstitutional?

or

Let me think....

That was easy... Romney!

Romney doesn't have a degree in economics shit for brains. He's got a B.S. in English, a J.D., and an M.B.A., which is a Master's in Business Administration, not economics.

So what are you going to vote for him because of now? Because he changes his position on the health care mandate, abortion, immigration, YOU FUCKING NAME IT, to fit his voters? He's a fucking CHAMELEON you moron.

Wow, colossal idiocy. Expertise in economics has nothing to do with a degree, it has to do with the fact that he has been extremely successful working in that field by running a venture capital firm.

It is a sad day when people such as yourself count college time as expertise and actual real world experience as something different. College is good but it is a starting point. That degree does not make you an expert in anything. It makes you a beginner. Real world experience makes you an expert.

From OP Article:

"He made a fortune letting it happen," the narrator says, focusing on Bain Capital outsourcing to China, a country Romney has vowed to challenge as president.

And what did Obama do to stop the import/export deficit to China during his presidency? This man has no room to even be talking.

"Washington Post fact checker Glenn Kessler also concluded that while Bain-owned companies may have engaged in outsourcing, Romney's ties to the practice are tenuous."

Tenuous ain't that bad. ????

Enquiring minds want more...

From OP Article:

"He made a fortune letting it happen," the narrator says, focusing on Bain Capital outsourcing to China, a country Romney has vowed to challenge as president.

And what did Obama do to stop the import/export deficit to China during his presidency? This man has no room to even be talking.

more than anyone else has...change the channel. dupe.

Forum List

Back