Obama acted 'Stupidly' towards the Police officer.

I see the black cop who witnessed the little professor insult the white cop and use the race card has said he supports the white cop's actions.
and a hispanic cop as well

Hey dipshits--those cops still all have to work together. Duh...
I agree. Whether or not the professor was black or yellow, the black and hispanic cop were men enough to just tell the truth without being pulled into the race card bullshit that the professor was trying to create. Well, guess what? Those two cops were bigger men than our president because they only told the truth, and didn't say that the professor was stupid. As far as the question being planted on Obama. He heard the news and watched it on TV before making his statement about the policemen being stupid. But, without his teleprompter, the guy just can't think clearly. He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, and the entire world now knows it. I don't have to back off of criticizing him. That's not going to change how he acts. I have my 1st amendment rights, and I will use it to say whatever I wish about our incompetent president. That's a right we all have, but with continued elections of far left wing liberals like Barack and the congress, that right, and other amendment rights will come under fire. Our 2nd amendment right has been targeted numerous times by our leadership, and thank God for the NRA, we still maintain that right.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back