Obama acted 'Stupidly' towards the Police officer.

Stupid fuck had all day to consider how he was going to answer a planted question, and he still blew it.

A timpani doesn't ring this hollow.
actually, she says she changed her question because hers had already been answered
I stand corrected.

Still, the myth of Little Lord Obammyroy's "articulacy" was laid bare.
Whatever...it's no surprise to me that you and your ilk, like Soaring, KMAN, Willow, etc., who wants our president to look weak in the eyes of the world, hates Obama more than you care about the country.

Carry on.

actually, she says she changed her question because hers had already been answered
I stand corrected.

Still, the myth of Little Lord Obammyroy's "articulacy" was laid bare.
Whatever...it's no surprise to me that you and your ilk, like Soaring, KMAN, Willow, etc., who wants our president to look weak in the eyes of the world, hates Obama more than you care about the country.

Carry on.
uh, Obama DOES look weak to the world
dude had nothing to do with that

Obama says police were 'stupid' to arrest black professor Henry Louis Gates

Barack Obama has waded into a race row surrounding America's most prominent black scholar, accusing police of acting "stupidly" for arresting the man after he forced his way into his own home.

But even as he portrayed the case as a sign of his country's continuing racial divide, America's first black president joked that he would face an even worse fate if he ever tried to jemmy his way into the White House. "Here," he told a press conference, "I'd be shot."
Proessor Henry Louis Gates, director of Harvard's W.E.B. Du Bois Institute for African and African-American Research, was arrested last Thursday night.

The 58-year-old, a friend of Mr Obama, was seen by a passer-by as he and his driver attempted to prise open the front door of his home in Cambridge, Massachusetts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obama is stupider than the Police Officers. Matter fact the police officer is smarter than the average bear. There's no stinkin apology needed.

It was just a matter of time when this race baiting president started a racial war. He really stepped in it this time.
Listening to Uncle Jeremiah for 20 years just came out....this crap about racial profiling.

This affirmative action dude is having a bad day....his lil puppet congress wants to wait when he's demanding to push the his universal health plan.

Even Bill Cosby has the balls (fortitude) to talk back to the black. Bill Cosby is a great American!

I agree Whole Heartedly with your assertion. In fact The Bamster, was in Backpeddle mode today...and even wondering of sharing a beer with the officer.

Thing is? Obama OUTED himself, and his Party as to their BIAS...and it would seem that the POTUS, the Professor, and the Democrats, have been outed as to their own bias.

Must be tough shitting black feathers, Eh, Obama?

Perhaps Obama is still pissed about all those parking tickets he received while a student at Harvard? Perhaps this is why he called them stupid? Luckily, he paid those tickets... eventually.

Last edited:

Carry on.
Eat shit and die.

Barry Obolshevik is an embarrassment to anyone who isn't mainlining the DNC Kool-Aid.

There's no way that moron concluded what a blunder jumping on this flaming bag of crap was, all by himself....He's nowhere near that smart.

Anything and everything that nincompoop does to ruin his credibility bodes wonderfully for America, as it was originally set forth to be.

Last edited:
Just because the Chicago reporter says she "changed her question" does not make it so.

That was a planted question all the way, and Obama messed it up.

Obama didn't act stupid - Obama IS stupid.

Just because the Chicago reporter says she "changed her question" does not make it so.

you have some proof that this is the case, or are you willing to make up this conspiracy?

Well now that the second shift of the Hate Obama Brigade has regurgitated their daily dose of smugness, there's this:

In a surprise appearance in the White House briefing room, President Obama said he has spoken to Cambridge Police Sergeant James Crowley. “In my choice of words, I unfortunately gave the impression that I was maligning the Cambridge Police Department or Sergeant Crowley specifically,” Obama said.
For more information...Politics, Political News - POLITICO.com

He called them stupid, and said something like he would be shot if he was trying to jimmy his way into the Whitehouse. He always has to reinterate his stupidity, by saying even more stupidity

It was non of his business in the first place. The reason they "GARNERED SO MUCH ATTENTION" you stupid fool AKA OBAMA. Is because you are on the world stage. Watch what you say, you dumbass.

Gawd I loathe that lying sack of doodoo

So in other words, don't bother apologizing because presidents don't apologize? I don't intend to defend Obama's personal qualities against someone like YOU, who probably doesn't even have the word as part of your vocabulary.

ani17.gif

Well now that the second shift of the Hate Obama Brigade has regurgitated their daily dose of smugness, there's this:

In a surprise appearance in the White House briefing room, President Obama said he has spoken to Cambridge Police Sergeant James Crowley. “In my choice of words, I unfortunately gave the impression that I was maligning the Cambridge Police Department or Sergeant Crowley specifically,” Obama said.

Stupid fuck had all day to consider how he was going to answer a planted question, and he still blew it.

He spoke to Crowley PERSONALLY by telephone. But okay, what exactly would you like to have had Obama do? Ignore the incident? Oh sure...I can hear all the bloviating assholes now, yammering away if he did that.

Once again, Obama proves he's not The Messiah after all I suppose!! Good grief, he's human and makes mistakes! How DARE he?!

:muahaha:

Carry on.
Eat shit and die.

Barry Obolshevik is an embarrassment to anyone who isn't mainlining the DNC Kool-Aid.

There's no way that moron concluded what a blunder jumping on this flaming bag of crap was, all by himself....He's nowhere near that smart.

Anything and everything that nincompoop does to ruin his credibility bodes wonderfully for America, as it was originally set forth to be.

You seem to think your analysis is the majority opinion.

IOW, he got one side of the story, and decided to do a little race baiting based upon that limited gathering of the facts.

These "mistakes" keep cropping up with alarming regularity.

He should have kept his big yap shut on the matter, because it isn't a federal issue.

But a bitter pissed off little child like him just can't pass up an opportunity to throw some race cards around.

No, it wasn't. That was the last question of the news conference and almost didn't get asked because of some other reporter jumping ahead of Lynn Sweet (or vice versa). She was visibly upset because she barely got the question in, and Obama looked slightly surprised at the sudden change in topic from health care. Can nothing ever just be taken at face value?

IOW, he got one side of the story, and decided to do a little race baiting based upon that limited gathering of the facts.

These "mistakes" keep cropping up with alarming regularity.

He should have kept his big yap shut on the matter, because it isn't a federal issue.

But a bitter pissed off little child like him just can't pass up an opportunity to throw some race cards around.

When have you ever witnessed him being bitter or pissed off? Ironically, at times, I wish he would just give the bloody finger to people or accidential say FUCK YOU with the mike still open, like you-know-who.

He spoke to Crowley PERSONALLY by telephone. But okay, what exactly would you like to have had Obama do? Ignore the incident? Oh sure...I can hear all the bloviating assholes now, yammering away if he did that.

Once again, Obama proves he's not The Messiah after all I suppose!! Good grief, he's human and makes mistakes! How DARE he?!

:muahaha:
uh, why could he say something like "it's above my pay grade"
face it, he fucked up
and now hes doing CYA

hey have u folks heard?-- Professor Gates will "deign" to accept Obama's invite to the White House for a beer with him and Officer Crowley-- he says it will be a "teachable moment"-- what an arrogant prick-- if i were Crowley, i'd politely decline the president's invite but i'd send the good professor a magnum of Colt 45 malt liquor and tell him to stop by the station house in Cambridge anytime-- preferably late at night-- in the parking lot-- out back of the station-- and leave his cane at home-- now THAT would be a "teachable moment"-- Regards, probus

Forum List

Back