Obama Achievement That Should Have Been Enacted After 9-11 by Bush

they're scumbags, and the reason they're scumbags is because some people have so much money to wave in their scumbag faces that they vote to appease said money holders. said money holders also have the means to mass produce propoganda so that people vote their guys into office.

all that said, if they do something I agree with, I'll say that I agree with it.............such as advancing our horrendous fuel standards.
There you have it....Pure, unvarnished envy and covetousness.

Thank you for that frank moment of authoritarian leftist avarice.

Most people that you know didn't have boats....Which is irrelevant, as I was using boat ownership as an example of the myriad of reasons why people would want a large powerful vehicle...Which is still none of your business.

This being a public forum doesn't change that fact.

Most people on the road in Ohio and these other states are not towing boats.
Reading for comprehension will really improve your communication skills, s0n...To repeat....

WHETHER OR NOT THEY'RE SPECIFICALLY TOWING BOATS IS IRRELEVANT TO THE OVERALL EXAMPLE OF REASONS PEOPLE MIGHT WANT A LARGE POWERFUL VEHICLE, YOU IMBECILE!

My point was that most people do not need them, and many use them for regular driving. You are just attempting to be difficult, and failing miserably at it.

Reading for comprehension will really improve your communication skills, s0n...To repeat....

WHETHER OR NOT THEY'RE SPECIFICALLY TOWING BOATS IS IRRELEVANT TO THE OVERALL EXAMPLE OF REASONS PEOPLE MIGHT WANT A LARGE POWERFUL VEHICLE, YOU IMBECILE!

My point was that most people do not need them, and many use them for regular driving. You are just attempting to be difficult, and failing miserably at it.

People fly over taking the train but most certtainly do not need to fly. They prefer to fly for it is more convenient.

Would you consider legislation to ban all domestic flights and only allowing for transcontinetal flights worthy legislation?

"Regular driving" as defined by whom?

And since when does your arbitrary determination (or those of prattling politicians and parasitic bureaucrats for that matter) as to what people do or don't "need" even become any of your concern, other than in a totally fascistic society?

If anyone here is being difficult and obtuse, it's you pal.

Last edited:
they're scumbags, and the reason they're scumbags is because some people have so much money to wave in their scumbag faces that they vote to appease said money holders. said money holders also have the means to mass produce propoganda so that people vote their guys into office.

all that said, if they do something I agree with, I'll say that I agree with it.............such as advancing our horrendous fuel standards.

no problem, now get your fat ass out of the house and promote your views and show mine to be inferior!

(otherwise known as: actually doing something other than sitting and running your jibs)

no problem, now get your fat ass out of the house and promote your views and show mine to be inferior!

(otherwise known as: actually doing something other than sitting and running your jibs)

When you adhere to that advice someday, you may gain your first spec of cred.

I have put my hands in the ring. I have put my ass on the line in public, for the public to see and judge me for my hard work or lack thereof, and had no team to fall back on.

I take care of my family, I promote local pols that I knew and grew up with. To say that I sit on my ass and don't get out is basically pissing in the wind.

Boy, you're just oozing fun and light-heartedness today...

Money holders? Is this a Jewish reference or something?

:lol:

Last edited:

I have put my hands in the ring. I have put my ass on the line in public, for the public to see and judge me for my hard work or lack thereof, and had no team to fall back on.

I take care of my family, I promote local pols that I knew and grew up with. To say that I sit on my ass and don't get out is basically pissing in the wind.

Yet you were more than willing to say the same shit about another member (oddball) of whom you know nothing.

Boy, you're just oozing with fun and light-heartedness today...

Jewish? the fuck?>

no, it's a reference to people who use their money to achieve power.

Yet you were more than willing to say the same shit about another member (oddball) of whom you know nothing.

I know that I come on here to conversate with people and bounce around ideas.

He comes on here and just bitches bitches bitches

It appears to me, that someone who has so much shit to bitch about, should either move or get his ass off the cpu and do something about it.

conversely, I don't sit on here all day bitching about everything that is gubbamint.

Jewish? the fuck?>

It is impermissible to "use" money in ANY fashion but the ones approved by the Central Committee.

Jewish? the fuck?>

Oh, I see... like corporate jet owners?

We need some shared sacrifice too.

It appears to me, that someone who has so much shit to bitch about, should either move or get his ass off the cpu and do something about it.

conversely, I don't sit on here all day bitching about everything that is gubbamint.

You have been here jawboning quite a bit. Why, SOME people might engage in the same behavior that YOU engage-in and thus ASSUME that all you do is sit at your terminal all day and prattle on.

Jewish? the fuck?>

no, more like people who pay to spread false information..... such as the health information of cigarettes, things similar to that.

Jewish? the fuck?>

It is impermissible to "use" money in ANY fashion but the ones approved by the Central Committee.

Apparently. Sometimes I don't think these folks will be happy until we're all standing online waiting for our weekly allotment of rot-gut vodka and 24 grit toilet paper; and carting it all home in a Yugo held together with duct tape and rubber bands.

Last edited:

You have been here jawboning quite a bit. Why, SOME people might engage in the same behavior that YOU engage-in and thus ASSUME that all you do is sit at your terminal all day and prattle on.

you have triple my posts in the same time-frame, and I only come on here during breaks while I work in my home office.....and while I'm recording.

Jewish? the fuck?>

no, more like people who pay to spread false information..... such as the health information of cigarettes, things similar to that.

Last time I checked a pack of cigarettes, it basically said "smoke this and you will die".

Anyhoo... who is the dumb shit that doesn't know cigarettes are bad for you? probably the same idiot that needs the warning on a can of 10w-30 that states "This is not a food product"?

Last edited:

Last time I checked a pack of cigarettes, it basically said "smoke this and you will die".

Anyhoo... who is the dumb shit that doesn't know cigarettes are bad for you? probably the same idiot that needs the warning on a can of 10w-30 that states "This is not a food product"?

you are talking modern day.

you must not know the history of the tobacco industry and all of the corrupt bullshit that went on.

look into it, then we'll cross notes.

you are talking modern day.

you must not know the history of the tobacco industry and all of the corrupt bullshit that went on.

look into it, then we'll cross notes.

Pardon me, but we all weren't stupid enough to smoke. Who needs to be told that purposely ingesting smoke is harmful?

Forum List

Back