Obama Achievement List

record debt
record deficits
no budget
killed NASA
gas $4-5 gallon
first ever credit downgrade
Americans on a budget Obama sends GSA to Vegas and loses billion in Green Energy gambles

Last edited:
Soooo.

The only ones I appreciate are..

1) Gave the orders to end Bin Laden

2) Pulled troops out of Iraq

The one I like is him ordering the law enforcement agencies to back off the medical MJ dispensaries. Then reversing course and making countless arrests with the seizure of property. Its a new funding method like they just used in minn. Where the cops took the waitresses tip because it smelled like pot.

Soooo.

The only ones I appreciate are..

1) Gave the orders to end Bin Laden

Followed Bush's plan

2) Pulled troops out of Iraq

Followed Bush's plan

Well sure, but he did

He didn't have a choice. No agreement to keep troops there could be reached. It was a default "accomplishment" on a timetable he didn't set. It's like a "no child left behind" story for the president.

record debt
record deficits
no budget
killed NASA
gas $4-5 gallon
first ever down grade
Americans on a budget Obama sends GSA to Vegas and loses billion in Green Energy gambles

My list of failures is longer than yours...:lol:...but

... if Democrats think he's been such a great President, they should be able to come up with a list of his achievements that all Americans can appreciate, not just the left..:dunno:

Followed Bush's plan

Well sure, but he did

He didn't have a choice. No agreement to keep troops there could be reached. It was a default "accomplishment" on a timetable he didn't set. It's like a "no child left behind" story for the president.

Bush signed an agreement to have the troops out before 2012 with Iraq before he left office.

Bush OKs Deal on Iraq Troop Withdrawal - World - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

Right. No agreement on special forces, training, etc...to keep troops could be reached. The Iraqi's wanted us out immediately and we stayed under the vacuum guise. Either way, Obama didn't end the Iraq war by making good C&C choices. He simply did it by default.

Right. No agreement on special forces, training, etc...to keep troops could be reached. The Iraqi's wanted us out immediately and we stayed under the vacuum guise. Either way, Obama didn't end the Iraq war by making good C&C choices. He simply did it by default.

Sheesh.. you Guys win.. he was in the right place at the right time but the conditions of the troop withdrawal could have been far more favorable to the United States, no doubt.

bottom line.. I'm glad most of the troops are out of Iraq..

• Signed the The Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Restoration Act for women to get equal pay for equal work.
  • On his first full day, he froze White House salaries.
  • He committed to phasing out unnecessary and outdated weapons systems, and also signed the Weapons Systems Acquisition Reform Act to stop waste, fraud and abuse in the defense procurement and contracting system.
  • He oversaw the creation of more jobs in 2010 alone than Bush did in eight years.
  • He oversaw a bailout of General Motors that saved at least 1.4 million jobs, and put pressure on the company to change its practices, resulting in GM returning to its place as the top car company in the world.
  • He signed the Fraud Enforcement and Recovery Act giving the federal government more tools to investigate and prosecute fraud in every corner of the financial system. It also created a bipartisan Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission to investigate the financial fraud that led to the economic meltdown.
  • He signed the Credit Card Accountability, Responsibility and Disclosure (CARD) Act, which was designed to to protect consumers from unfair and deceptive credit card practices.
  • Repealed DADT
  • He extended benefits to same-sex partners of federal employees.
  • He issued a Presidential Memorandum reaffirming the rights of gay couples to make medical decisions for each other.
  • He funded Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) with an extra $1.4 billion to improve veterans’ services.
  • He ushered through the largest spending increase in 30 years for the Department of Veterans Affairs for improved medical facilities, and to assist states in acquiring or constructing state nursing homes and extended care facilities.

There's much, much more...but it's time to go to work.

imagesizer

In other words, he groped a bunch of private businesses with tax payer money, Racking up massive deficits and debt. The talk of jobs is a fucking farce. So there is that too.

My favorite thing Obama did was breakt he law and carry out attacks on Libya without any congressional approval,.
My second favorite thing he did was extend the PATRIOT act and gave us some of the more questional provisions of NDAA 2012.
My third favorite thing he did was assassinate an american citizen abroad via drone strike. There were 3 in total...so far.
My fourth favorite thing he did was assassinate the alleged master mind of 9/11, instead of bringing him to justice.

I'll stop there.

You have to love those graphs that take data in proportion to how the creator wants the outcome to look.

Forum List

Back