Obama accuses Romney of dishonesty

I expect the "change of course" political ads will begin in a da or so. Yup, Mitt played to the middle class, by forgetting about his cuts to deductions for the middle income and for his fuzzy math about not ballooning the deficit. It is becoming pretty clear that Obama was shocked that Mitt actually denied his own published stand.

Why Obama did not slam it on his lies, I do not know. But be assured that each and every one will be aired over and over in the coming weeks. The game is far from over!

I guess the GOP brass are not so upset about Mitt's move to the center, because they also realize he was lying.

The only people who seem worried by Mitt Romney's perceived move to the center, are the left wing loons. What do they know, they voted for a fraud?

None you you loons would know fuzzy math if you came across it. Even your dumbass leader thinks he can spend savings from a war that was conducted on borrowed money. One has to laugh when one of you talk about fuzzy math.

Romney's figures are based on a dynamic economy and the results of changing variables within that dynamic economy. That requires generating a whole lot of assumptions about what will happen in the future. Once you figure that out, you will have reached the starting line for valid comment.

Forum List

Back