Obama accuses Romney of dishonesty

CNN.com - Breaking News, U.S., World, Weather, Entertainment & Video News

You mean Romney said what he had to say last night, even if it was untrue? Wow! The Mittster strikes again. The Dems will let voters know where Mitt lied, you can be assured.
He changed his policies several times last night. That explains Obama's apparent confusion.
You're going to have to do much much better than that. You've might have failed even worse with this thread than Obama failed last night. Failure begets failure I suppose.

poor Dear Leader...he can't take losing...everyone always bowed to him about how BRILLIANT he is...

Hell he Eastwooded himself last night:lol:

Obama lies to his cult members all the time, they just swoon in awe

Obama accuses Romney of dishonesty in debate - CNN.com

You mean Romney said what he had to say last night, even if it was untrue? Wow! The Mittster strikes again. The Dems will let voters know where Mitt lied, you can be assured.
He changed his policies several times last night. That explains Obama's apparent confusion.

No, what explains Obama's apparent confusion is for the first time (other than the Univision interview) he's actually had to answer for his abysmal record which he can't defend. The media wasn't there to fluff him with softball questions.

As for the untruths told last night, there were plenty told by Romney and Obama, of course, I'm sure the Obama lies were just fine with you. We all know you're party before country.

FACT CHECK: Presidential debate missteps - San Jose Mercury News

I expect the "change of course" political ads will begin in a da or so. Yup, Mitt played to the middle class, by forgetting about his cuts to deductions for the middle income and for his fuzzy math about not ballooning the deficit. It is becoming pretty clear that Obama was shocked that Mitt actually denied his own published stand.

Why Obama did not slam it on his lies, I do not know. But be assured that each and every one will be aired over and over in the coming weeks. The game is far from over!

I guess the GOP brass are not so upset about Mitt's move to the center, because they also realize he was lying.

I expect the "change of course" political ads will begin in a da or so. Yup, Mitt played to the middle class, by forgetting about his cuts to deductions for the middle income and for his fuzzy math about not ballooning the deficit. It is becoming pretty clear that Obama was shocked that Mitt actually denied his own published stand.

Why Obama did not slam it on his lies, I do not know. But be assured that each and every one will be aired over and over in the coming weeks. The game is far from over!

I guess the GOP brass are not so upset about Mitt's move to the center, because they also realize he was lying.

LOL, why Obama didn't slam him..
Because he knew Romney had Obama's record and could SLAM HIM BACK maybe
anyway the whine needs some cheese today but very amusing

It is going to be hilarious when at the town hall meeting, Obama begins pointing out in detail the flip flops and lies that Mitt made. It will be twice as bad for him then. Being exposed as a champion flip flopper and liar is going to be depressing. But enjoy the moment! :clap2:

Of course... it's all ways somebody elses fault.

My favorite excuse was that Obama didn't have time to adjust to the altitude.

It is going to be hilarious when at the town hall meeting, Obama begins pointing out in detail the flip flops and lies that Mitt made. It will be twice as bad for him then. Being exposed as a champion flip flopper and liar is going to be depressing. But enjoy the moment! :clap2:

It's going to be even more hilarious when Mittens points out 44 months of 8%+ unemployment, no budgets, $4,000,000,000,000 new debt in 3 years, $90,000,000,000 funneled into bankrupt green scams, credit downgrades, how the admin hung emabassy staffers out to die in Libya, etc.

Romney called Obama out on his lies instantly, but it takes Obama damn near 24 hours to call Romney out. You just summed up this pathetic President and administration's incompetence and didn't even know it.... :thup:

The next debate will be Obama's. I expect the Dems are making commercials now with video showing Mitt talking out of both sides of his mouth...Make a policy and publish it and then deny it when on the carpet. I thought Mormon's had some sense of morals....

The next debate will be Obama's. I expect the Dems are making commercials now with video showing Mitt talking out of both sides of his mouth...Make a policy and publish it and then deny it when on the carpet. I thought Mormon's had some sense of morals....

The 1st debate was Obama's we were told this time and time again,he was going to mop the floor with Romney.

Tha's right it was just a ploy he is setting him up for the second.

Forum List

Back