Obama accused of leaking National Security Secrets for personal political gain.

Clinton bombed Saddam as well for going after Bush Sr. After that, Clinton, his wife, Gore, Kerry, Reid, Pelosi, Schumer .... all built the case and presented Bush with the Intel to back it up. They supported him on it as well.

We're talking about the Obama administration leaking top secret information to the media--can we stay on topic PLEASE.
No, we're not. We are talking about allegations that top secret intel was leaked. Not that the Obama administration leaked it. It could have been leaked by someone not connected to the administration. It could just be a wingnut witch hunt.

Bullshit and you know it..!

The information could only have come from a very close insider.

Don't be a schill for this administration my friend.

We're talking about the Obama administration leaking top secret information to the media--can we stay on topic PLEASE.
No, we're not. We are talking about allegations that top secret intel was leaked. Not that the Obama administration leaked it. It could have been leaked by someone not connected to the administration. It could just be a wingnut witch hunt.

Everyone knows that this leak came from within the administration.

It gets worse:

Eric Holder appoints an Obama donor to investigate the White House leaks scandal

Eric Holder appoints an Obama donor to investigate the White House leaks scandal « America's Watchtower

This administration is one of the most corrupt in memory.
So, all investigations during the Bush administration were done by people who had not given one cent to Bush's campaigns?

Don't be an idiot.

Someone went to prison over MUCH LESS--you don't remember Valerie Plume?--:cuckoo:--or more likely you just conveniently forgot about Valerie Plume.

politics-scooter-libby-valerie-plame-karl-rove-republican-political-poster-1274285640.jpg

So, all investigations during the Bush administration were done by people who had not given one cent to Bush's campaigns?

Don't be an idiot.

Someone went to prison over MUCH LESS--you don't remember Valerie Plume?--:cuckoo:--or more likely you just conveniently forgot about Valerie Plume.

politics-scooter-libby-valerie-plame-karl-rove-republican-political-poster-1274285640.jpg

Yep--but liberals DON'T REMEMBER that now---:badgrin::badgrin: Barry did nothing wrong--he never does anything wrong--it's all Booooshes fault. Talk about a freaking broken record.

$Leave Barack alone.jpg

Calls grow for outside probe of U.S. national security leaks | Reuters

I was really surprised to find out about the instance of Israel and the US and the cyber attack on Iran's nuclear program. It was actually detailed as to how they did it.
So the question is--did the Obama administration deliberately leak this information to the media in an effort to boost him up? John McCain thinks so.

Your thoughts?

Now you know why I chose not to vote republican in 2008 for the first time in my 63 years.

McCain isn't playing with a full deck.

So you think he is Insane to think it was a Deliberate Leak? Why? This WH has not exactly been Tight lipped with our Intel Secrets already. Obama is Willing to do, and Say Pretty much anything to win again. I think it is a perfectly rational Assumption that It's Pretty Likely Obama Or His People are Behind the Leak.

Yeah, Obama may take money from someone who insists Romney wasn't even born in this country in his never ending quest for victory. Even though the faux issue was settled once and for all over a year ago when the certificate was produced. That would be an act of "doing and saying anything to win".

Oh wait; that was Romney who took money from someone just like that.

Is it an impeachable offense? If the administration can count on the media support impeachment is not an option.

Impechable offense

IMPEACHMENT seems to be more a poltitical decision than a legal one.

All it requires is support for impeachment by enough REPS and it can be done if they don't like the way the POTUS puts the cap back on the toothpaste.

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Misdemeanors?

Folks, that opens the door to impeaching any POTUS that the HoR decides they just don't like.

I guess I'm having a hard time understanding what the whine here is.

Besides the fact the WikiLeaks exposed a lot more of the dirty underbelly of how we operate, what secrets are being exposed?

You think the Iranians don't know that we're the ones who are screwing up their computers with cyber-warefare?

Really? And you know this how exactly? You better skeedadle over to the Justice department and spill the beans! I'm sure they are all waiting with bated breath for your report!

It gets worse:

Eric Holder appoints an Obama donor to investigate the White House leaks scandal

Eric Holder appoints an Obama donor to investigate the White House leaks scandal « America's Watchtower

This administration is one of the most corrupt in memory.

Don't be an idiot.

What does Valerie Plame have to do with campaign donors?

You can't even stay on topic in your own thread! :lol:

So you are discounting the possibility that this leak came from anyone in the military?

No, everyone does not know that. Currently, it's just speculation.

http://americaswatchtower.com/2012/...to-investigate-the-white-house-leaks-scandal/

----------I like former Senator Fred Thompson's opinion on the subject, he said: " as far as the Dept. of Justice is concerned I don't know where the incompitance stops and the corruption begins".
Did he say that while taking a break from hawking gummint-backed reverse mortgages? :lol:

Excellent! Let's not waste any time with an investigation then! Arrests, convictions and prison time should be coming within the next couple of days!

Forum List

Back