Obama accused of fraud and intimidation in Primary against Hillary

You will accpet anything that lines up with your point of view and refuse cold hard court documented evidence for political reasons.

This asshole was using the N word for a black person and calls me a racists on no evidence, what does your stupid ass DO?

Tell me why the right can not get people of color to vote for them in any significant numbers?

Not to mention they have been denying court documented evidence of the Republican party cheating to win in elections for decades now.

You will accpet anything that lines up with your point of view and refuse cold hard court documented evidence for political reasons.

bla bla bla

and you will do the same and refuse a man on video standing on a street corner telling other blacks to go out and kill white babies....

That's AWESOME!!!!!

I won't insult you further by posting the video that I'm sure you've already seen...or at least had the opportunity to see. It's highly likely that you never clicked on the video link because you didn't want to hear the truth or be reminded that you have people representing the democrat party that actually believe this is a viable option to advancing their agenda.

Sorry, TM, but your "court documented evidence" isn't nearly as inflammatory as this video is.

bla bla bla

and you will do the same and refuse a man on video standing on a street corner telling other blacks to go out and kill white babies....

That's AWESOME!!!!!

I won't insult you further by posting the video that I'm sure you've already seen...or at least had the opportunity to see. It's highly likely that you never clicked on the video link because you didn't want to hear the truth or be reminded that you have people representing the democrat party that actually believe this is a viable option to advancing their agenda.

Sorry, TM, but your "court documented evidence" isn't nearly as inflammatory as this video is.

Hey idiot, go get the post where I denied that took place.

You have to LIE to defend your side huh?

What I have repeatedly said is that the tape of him being an asshole is not part of the evidence in the DOJ case against him for voter intimidation.

That is the cold hard facts taintwallow.

Now you wnat him prosicuted for something that has nothing to do with the case?

You know NOTHING about our judicial system

Last edited:
GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

You are seriously such a hack.

First, you go to the standard Liberal playbook, Saul Alinsky, "Rules for Radicals"
"When defending the indefensible, DON'T. Change the subject and ATTACK!"

So what do choose to attack on? Some BS that happened in 1986. Almost 25 years ago. Seriously? WTF??? Can't you find something current to talk about??

OK, fine. From your article:

The Republicans say the program's sole purpose is to purge ineligible voters from voting roles.

This dovetails nicely with the post from the whistle-blower from DOJ. The political appointee in charge of the voter fraud office got everyone together and told everyone in the section that they had "No interest in enforcing the part of the law that ensures the voter roles are correct and that the dead are removed, those people that have moved are removed, felons are removed."

So, Republicans don't want fraud and Dems do. Thanks for re-enforcing that message. Dumb-ass nutter :cuckoo:

Hey TE, If you had payed any attention you would realise I have posted about the felons list in florida which is more current. You people pretend there is no evidence where there is evidence all day long.

Florida's felons list generates worries | HeraldTribune.com read up clown http://www.sptimes.com/2004/07/11/State/Florida_scraps_felon_.shtml The state had tried to keep the list a secret. It fought a lawsuit aimed at opening the records to the public. A series of errors emerged once a Tallahassee judge rejected the state's arguments and released the records on July 1.

The error that proved final - and garnered national attention - was that Hispanics were largely overlooked because of glitches in how the state records information about race and ethnicity

Last edited:
Hey TE, If you had payed any attention you would realise I have posted about the felons list in florida which is more current. You people pretend there is no evidence where there is evidence all day long.

Once again you have changed the subject and attacked.

Address the points. You and yours wish to preserve the opportunity of voter fraud and Repubs are trying to reduce it. Since that would reduce your opportunity to win, you play the race card.

The days of that tactic working are at an end.

bla bla bla

That's AWESOME!!!!!

What I have repearedly said is that the tape of him being an asshole is not part of the evidence in the DOJ case against him for voter intimidation.

I never said you denied it...I said you ignore it. I don't give a RAT'S ASS about your intimidation bullshit argument. The fact is that this man represents an LARGE number of people who share this same attitude and he votes with your democrat party.

Show me where I said anything about prosecution? Where the hell did you get that from?

Apparently you HAVEN'T seen the video I'm talking about. Which amazes me. I can only assume that you're still stuck on this jack ass with the night stick in front of the polling station. That's not the same video I'm talking about. So...

Since you're so stuck on the SAME LAME DUMB ASS ARGUMENT you drummed out last week, I'll enlighten you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p50qHzC01E0&feature=related]YouTube - Meet The Black Panther Leader Who Was Let Go By Obama and Holder[/ame]

This isn't about the judicial system. It's about a hate group threatening the KILL BABIES.

Voter intimidation vs. racial extermination... that's a cakewalk in comparison. And if you keep defending your position after this, you're as bad as King Shabazz.

bla bla bla

That's AWESOME!!!!!

What I have repearedly said is that the tape of him being an asshole is not part of the evidence in the DOJ case against him for voter intimidation.

I never said you denied it...I said you ignore it. I don't give a RAT'S ASS about your intimidation bullshit argument. The fact is that this man represents an LARGE number of people who share this same attitude and he votes with your democrat party.

Show me where I said anything about prosecution? Where the hell did you get that from?

Apparently you HAVEN'T seen the video I'm talking about. Which amazes me. I can only assume that you're still stuck on this jack ass with the night stick in front of the polling station. That's not the same video I'm talking about. So...

Since you're so stuck on the SAME LAME DUMB ASS ARGUMENT you drummed out last week, I'll enlighten you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p50qHzC01E0&feature=related]YouTube - Meet The Black Panther Leader Who Was Let Go By Obama and Holder[/ame]

This isn't about the judicial system. It's about a hate group threatening the KILL BABIES.

Voter intimidation vs. racial extermination... that's a cakewalk in comparison. And if you keep defending your position after this, you're as bad as King Shabazz.

dear idiot, You said this "you will do the same and refuse a man on video standing on a street corner telling other blacks to go out and kill white babies" Where did I refuse this tape exsisted? I never refused this tape you fucking halfwitt, I said he was an asshole of the first order. I also stated the cold hard fact that this has nothing to do with the case. Now tell me where you find the evidence that you claim that I highlighted in your post?

Forum List

Back